• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

More messaging like this. Groceries, food, housing have increased dramatically under Biden/Harris while real wages are down. Hammer that home and make it about the pocketbook.  Illegals taking up your tax dollars, taking your jobs, all by design of Kamala Harris. More talking about that.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

How is it that Democrats always run simultaneously on both "reducing the cost of drugs" and "already reduced the cost of drugs?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

How is it that Democrats always run simultaneously on both "reducing the cost of drugs" and "already reduced the cost of drugs?"

And capping things. They want to cap rent. And food prices. While giving all of it free to illegals.

It's just so difficult to watch these people openly admitting to being THIS phucking stupid. You can only imagine how stupid their base is to believe and cheer for this.

Maybe it's stupidity mixed with laziness, but damn I'd be too embarrassed to admit to being a Democrat.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

RochesterRob
27 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And capping things. They want to cap rent. And food prices. While giving all of it free to illegals.

It's just so difficult to watch these people openly admitting to being THIS phucking stupid. You can only imagine how stupid their base is to believe and cheer for this.

Maybe it's stupidity mixed with laziness, but damn I'd be too embarrassed to admit to being a Democrat.

We have taken away survival of the fittest for several generations and this is the result.

IDBillzFan
38 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

We have taken away survival of the fittest for several generations and this is the result.

I guess when Kamala says we need equity for all people regardless of where they start, she means we are all equally poor...except for those making the laws.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

Pedos gonna pedo I guess.

I mean, give me another reason why you would believe a 10-year-old over their parents, and why you would make your state a sanctuary state where underaged children can get transition surgery without their parents' consent?

• Angry 3

IDBillzFan

Imagine being stupid enough to think he's making a point that isn't lost on him.

Umm...where's the ACTUAL President?

• Angry 1
  • clown 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

Tim Walz. Definitely not a groomer. He just loves little kids who are easily manipulated to think a certain way for Walz's benefit. That's all. 

• Angry 1
  • clown 1