• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

4merper4mer

The fact that we live in a country where Kamala Harris could get say more than 7% of the vote in a race for PRESIDENT means we’re cooked sooner or later.

I have never seen her express a coherent point.  I have also never seen her show a genuine emotion other than anger.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Cheers 2

Well I guess I don't need to worry about doxxing Walz's battalion commander, because his battalion commander has done it himself on Facebook.

So everyone understands, Walz's battalion commander was his direct supervisor, and the bond between a Lieutenant Colonel battalion commander and his battalion Command Sergeant Major is one of sacred trust (or at least it is supposed to be).

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Colonel (Ret.) John Kolb, Minnesota Army National Guard.  See below.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 3

IDBillzFan

This is where I am any more regarding election.

Battalion Commander destroys Walz.

Sortor: Walz is done!

Schlichter: You have no idea how thermonuclear this is!

Tomorrow: Harris up 5 on Trump in 5 key battleground states.

I'm sorry, but if it hasn't gotten enough traction now to derail things, this new bit from his commander won't move it along because most people have no idea what this chain of command shit is all about.

Harris is literally stealing Trump's 'no tax on tips' bit, and 90% of the world is like "Yawn."

Sorry. I want to be more optimistic, but none of this will matter until the full media focus is telling Kamala to sit down and answer the tough questions, and not only is she NOT going to do it, they're literally MOCKING Vance for doing the Sunday shows at the same time.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Ann said:

"Wkiipedia" doesn't scrub things - it's crowd-sourced.  And it maintains a history of changes, so you can see what and why something's changed - which I think anyone can read with "view history."

In this case...somebody with the handle "tconrad" was re-ordering the list, but misplaced the list terminator, truncating everything after the achievement medal.  And fixed it six minutes later.  Nothing nefarious at all.

image.png.adf451f61181a325afa2d9dcd534a1b3.png 

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is where I am any more regarding election.

Battalion Commander destroys Walz.

Sortor: Walz is done!

Schlichter: You have no idea how thermonuclear this is!

Tomorrow: Harris up 5 on Trump in 5 key battleground states.

I'm sorry, but if it hasn't gotten enough traction now to derail things, this new bit from his commander won't move it along because most people have no idea what this chain of command shit is all about.

Harris is literally stealing Trump's 'no tax on tips' bit, and 90% of the world is like "Yawn."

Sorry. I want to be more optimistic, but none of this will matter until the full media focus is telling Kamala to sit down and answer the tough questions, and not only is she NOT going to do it, they're literally MOCKING Vance for doing the Sunday shows at the same time.

100% 

And every lede across the media stratosphere now list Harris with a lead. Anywhere from a "pull-ahead" to a "whopping lead" in every headline. This is enough to make people think Harris is now the favorite. This is enough to now let people justify that she pulled out of historic lows and rallied beyond anyone ever has to win the presidency in a few months.

And honestly, I had no big give a shit if she did until she picked the fat lying commie.

I truly believe the only good commie is a dead one. 

• Popcorn 1