Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

If you are paid for a post or advert #sponsored, you must disclose it. What in the world could the NDA be for? 

Just the other day, I received an email for a paid promotion, paid, for me to make a video and post it on TikTok talking about the democratic side. At the end of this email, it says, if you wanna get things going, we'll send over an NDA for you to sign and we'll get started. I know a lot of people get their views and their opinions and their beliefs based off of what their favorite influencers are saying. Just know, they might have been paid to say the things they're saying.”

• Popcorn 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Ann said:

If you are paid for a post or advert #sponsored, you must disclose it. What in the world could the NDA be for? 

Just the other day, I received an email for a paid promotion, paid, for me to make a video and post it on TikTok talking about the democratic side. At the end of this email, it says, if you wanna get things going, we'll send over an NDA for you to sign and we'll get started. I know a lot of people get their views and their opinions and their beliefs based off of what their favorite influencers are saying. Just know, they might have been paid to say the things they're saying.”

NDA's just normal course of business.  I've never seen any contractual relationship that didn't start with "sign an NDA."

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

NDA's just normal course of business.  I've never seen any contractual relationship that didn't start with "sign an NDA."

One of the dumbest legal documents in the world. It's the equivalent of putting a dog crate at the Mexican border and calling it border security.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

And he let Minneapolis burn while shooting residents (with paintball guns) sitting on their front porch. 

"Light 'em up"

Wasn't COVID.  It was the George Floyd Mostly Peaceful Protest curfew.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Wasn't COVID.  It was the George Floyd Mostly Peaceful Protest curfew.

Sorry, I thought my "let Minneapolis burn" made that clear. I guess not. 

• Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

Sorry, I thought my "let Minneapolis burn" made that clear. I guess not. 

The tweet said "COVID."  So far, everything I've seen has misrepresented this as a "COVID response."

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The tweet said "COVID."  So far, everything I've seen has misrepresented this as a "COVID response."

this is a trageddy when the right is attacking the left and the mass media - but, i repeat myself...

the whole thing will be discredited because it was incorrectly pointing to COVID vs. the mostly peaceful protests.

you could show kamala harris and her frumpy liar vp guy firing a bazooka at a nursing home and title it an orphanage and everyone would be up in arms that it was not accurate. that the republicans would pounce on lies. that the issue is not about it being either of those places but that people have a problem with women of color (is she black or indian?) being in power...

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Boyst said:

this is a trageddy when the right is attacking the left and the mass media - but, i repeat myself...

the whole thing will be discredited because it was incorrectly pointing to COVID vs. the mostly peaceful protests.

Which is why it's important to be scrupulously accurate with these sorts of things.  

When you're even slightly inaccurate, the focus becomes your credibility, and ceases to be about Walz authorizing the use of force against people for the crime of standing on their front porch.

• Popcorn 1
  • Applause 3

Paper ballots, voter ID, and in person voting with purple fingers

The nation’s best hackers found vulnerabilities in voting machines — but no time to fix them
Organizers and participants at the DEF CON Voting Village found cyber vulnerabilities in everything from voting machines to e-poll books, but there is no time before the November elections to fully implement their findings.

Some of the best hackers in the world gathered in Las Vegas over the weekend to try to break into voting machines that will be used in this year’s election — all with an eye to helping officials identify and fix vulnerabilities.

The problem? Their findings will likely come too late to make any fixes before Nov. 5.

</snip>

• Angry 3
  • Cheers 3

IDBillzFan

Gee, didn't the Harris campaign say Walz has no ties to Zaman?

Did ANYBODY vet this guy?

Maybe he and Harris will clear all this up with an extensive press conference.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ann said:

Paper ballots, voter ID, and in person voting with purple fingers

The nation’s best hackers found vulnerabilities in voting machines — but no time to fix them
Organizers and participants at the DEF CON Voting Village found cyber vulnerabilities in everything from voting machines to e-poll books, but there is no time before the November elections to fully implement their findings.

Some of the best hackers in the world gathered in Las Vegas over the weekend to try to break into voting machines that will be used in this year’s election — all with an eye to helping officials identify and fix vulnerabilities.

The problem? Their findings will likely come too late to make any fixes before Nov. 5.

</snip>

Of course. 

No time to fix anything.

No political will to fix anything.

Litigation takes years, unless it get thrown out of court completely.

No consequences for stolen elections.

Surely nothing could go sideways with the 2024 election cycle.

• Sad 1

IDBillzFan

Don't you guys see? Harris reaches across the aisle and gets bipartisan support for her plans!

We need a uniter!

Fortunately, FWIW, community notes completes the thought.

The press release is very odd:

UAW Files Federal Labor Charges Against Donald Trump and Elon Musk for Attempting to Intimidate and Threaten Workers
The UAW has filed federal labor charges against disgraced billionaires Donald Trump and Elon Musk for their illegal attempts to threaten and intimidate workers who stand up for themselves by engaging in protected concerted activity, such as strikes. 

</snip>

• clown 2
  • Popcorn 1

37 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Which is why it's important to be scrupulously accurate with these sorts of things.  

When you're even slightly inaccurate, the focus becomes your credibility, and ceases to be about Walz authorizing the use of force against people for the crime of standing on their front porch.

The part I would love to know is how much of this is put out there by the Democratic party to discredit the integrity of the GOP. Part of me thinks the whole "Q" thing was a Democratic strategy.

If I am Trump I do less talking and more straight forward footage. Show the riots after he was sworn in office, show the protests across the George Floyd issue, show masks and the hypocrisy of the elected officials ignoring their own orders, show and have audio of the left crying for violence and just leave the question open should you trust what they are saying or should you trust what they do and are doing?

trump will never shut up and has the golden opportunity to win this election beyond the ability of fraud - but he won't. it's sad.

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Ann said:

The press release is very odd:

UAW Files Federal Labor Charges Against Donald Trump and Elon Musk for Attempting to Intimidate and Threaten Workers
The UAW has filed federal labor charges against disgraced billionaires Donald Trump and Elon Musk for their illegal attempts to threaten and intimidate workers who stand up for themselves by engaging in protected concerted activity, such as strikes. 

</snip>

That suit is very odd.  Did I miss the part where Trump actually fired anyone for going on strike last night?  Where's the damages they're suing over?

• I don't know 1
  • Popcorn 1