Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

What'd I tell you?  I think I even used the words "in-kind contribution."  

If nothing else, Democrats are utterly predictable bullshitters.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What'd I tell you?  I think I even used the words "in-kind contribution."  

If nothing else, Democrats are utterly predictable bullshitters.

very curious how the future goes with podcasters and influencers on this.

if trump appears on joe rogan does kamala have to have time?

it began to fester in my mind when biden was the nominee and went on Stern a few months back. for equal time should stern have had to host trump? keeping in mind the trump was a regular on stern for decades it would be amazing to see what happens when trump lights him up as only trump could to stern.

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

The interviewer actually looks surprised at how bad things are for these people.

Like, don't they understand it's not as bad as they know it is? It's Bidenflation! It's working!

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

CNN hit piece:

Workers allege ‘nightmare’ conditions at Kentucky startup JD Vance helped fund

But at the bottom:

</snip>

Vance was not named in any of the lawsuits. He left the company’s board in April 2021 and ran for the Senate, though at that time he still had more than $100,000 invested in the company, according to disclosures.  

</snip>

• Popcorn 1

Not enough furniture in the room? No idea why he has to be a NYS resident to be on the NYS presidential ballot. Imma guessin' RFK Jr hurts Kamala in NYS more than he hurts Trump.

Judge rules against RFK Jr. in fight to be on New York’s ballot, says he is not a state resident

A judge ruled Monday that independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s name should not appear on New York’s ballot, saying that he falsely claimed a New York residence on nominating petitions despite living in California.

The scion of the famed Democratic political dynasty vowed to appeal, dismissing the ruling as partisan. If the judge’s decision is upheld, it would not only keep Kennedy off the ballot in New York but could also lead to challenges in other states where he used an address in New York City’s suburbs to gather signatures.

“The Democrats are showing contempt for democracy,” Kennedy said in a statement, noting the ruling judge is a Democrat. “They aren’t confident they can win at the ballot box, so they are trying to stop voters from having a choice. We will appeal and we will win.”

</snip>

Clear Choice Action, the Democrat-aligned political action committee that backed the legal challenge on behalf of several voters in the state, said the ruling shows Kennedy intentionally misled election officials and betrayed voters’ trust.

</snip>

• Angry 1
  • O Rly 2
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's why they're scared. That's why they're censoring. 1 BILLION views and impressions.  

Again, the people fretting about what the TV, newspaper, or Hollywood celeb is telling them aren't living in reality. They're living in the old Matrix. The one where we were able to be controlled - the one we broke by not rolling over when they tried a backdoor palace coup on brainless charges about "muh RUSSIA". 

It's a new world, with new rules. Which means we can and will win, even if/when they try to cheat. 

The only way we lose is if we give up and say things like "the republic is already dead", it's a fait accompli. That's coward talk - and this is absolutely the wrong time in history to take the coward's path. Your children and their children will judge you for what you do in these next few months, how you act and react.  

Nothing is over unless we give up. And if you're willing to roll over and die, then you shame every one of your ancestors who gave you the opportunity to be born into the last bastion of actual freedom on the planet. It's up to you, and all of us, to keep it that way. No matter the price. 

(and with that, I'm out for awhile) :beer: 

I love you buddy :classic_love:

Jabba The Hutt
13 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Is that the national pegging association cover photo? The guy in the front looks like he whimpers. 

Yes. I have all their autographs!

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Not enough furniture in the room? No idea why he has to be a NYS resident to be on the NYS presidential ballot. Imma guessin' RFK Jr hurts Kamala in NYS more than he hurts Trump.

Judge rules against RFK Jr. in fight to be on New York’s ballot, says he is not a state resident

A judge ruled Monday that independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s name should not appear on New York’s ballot, saying that he falsely claimed a New York residence on nominating petitions despite living in California.

The scion of the famed Democratic political dynasty vowed to appeal, dismissing the ruling as partisan. If the judge’s decision is upheld, it would not only keep Kennedy off the ballot in New York but could also lead to challenges in other states where he used an address in New York City’s suburbs to gather signatures.

“The Democrats are showing contempt for democracy,” Kennedy said in a statement, noting the ruling judge is a Democrat. “They aren’t confident they can win at the ballot box, so they are trying to stop voters from having a choice. We will appeal and we will win.”

</snip>

Clear Choice Action, the Democrat-aligned political action committee that backed the legal challenge on behalf of several voters in the state, said the ruling shows Kennedy intentionally misled election officials and betrayed voters’ trust.

</snip>

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Women Who’ve Never Cared About Politics Are Voting Donald Trump

“People are always like, Maggie, you're a woman. How can you vote for Trump? Let me tell you why. Before 2020, I was apolitical. I did not care. 

I didn't pay attention to anything. Just being honest. I was living my best life doing van life, having fun. Then I moved back home to Washington during the pandemic. And do you wanna know what Democrats did to me? 

- It took away my right to teach
- It took away my right to go to the gym
- It took away my right to go to restaurants
- It took away my right to go to restaurants
- I took away my right to go to movies

Um, this is not an exaggeration. I got upwards of a 1,000 death threats, maybe even more than that, from liberals, all because I didn't do that thing. I was living out in the country, minding my business, not harming anyone, being very respectful to everyone. And, uh, I was treated subhuman. Like, they dehumanized me so much. 

So I will be voting for the party that values personal liberty and freedom and small government. The right is far more liberal now than the left. The left has become more authoritarian. Like, they're literally installing a presidential candidate right now. They're cheering on shooting their political opponents. 

Like, a little fascist in my opinion. So Trump's not perfect, but he's a good leader. He has good policies. Um, so, yeah, Trump 2024.”

• Cheers 3