Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Nope, @Taro T, it's pretty clear he's a liar. He specifically says his children were born from IVF.

Hypocrite.  He didn't go out and get an abortion, like all good progressives are supposed to do?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

IDBillzFan
23 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Not sure how you, the person who loves to point out how "the biggest megaphone is still undefeated," can't see how this is playing right into their hands. 

Because the high road has been the GOP road for years and it loses every time. I'm of the mindset that the only reason Trump won vs. Hillary is because she was stupid enough to think she had Wisconsin in the bag. They didn't make that mistake again, AND they got a few million extra votes just in case.

So maybe it's time to start swinging their bats and see if we can get different results, since the high road has repeatedly proven to have all the success of Sex Panther Cologne.

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan

Harris/Walz Campaign: Walz just misspoke again. Nothing to see here.

IUI.  IVF. They're basically the same thing. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Democratic Party: nominating impaired, illiterate candidates since 2020.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is the way.

Yes, giving him crud for lying in general because he actually lies about a lot of stuff.  Very good plan.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Giving him crud for something we all know he and his surrogates are going to simply say (PLAUSIBLY) that he misspoke at best and that his critics are lying at worst when MOST of the instances of him "saying" his children were born via IVF (rather than what he actually was doing which was implying it) when he was merely implying it.  Not such a great plan.

My 2 cents.  Clearly YMMV.

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Them wanting to tax UNREALIZED gains is old news.  Sadly.  Which means this gem won't be reported widely.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Them wanting to tax UNREALIZED gains is old news.  Sadly.  Which means this gem won't be reported widely.

It'll never pass congress anyway.   You think they want their unrealized insider trading gains taxed?

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It'll never pass congress anyway.   You think they want their unrealized insider trading gains taxed?

Like they wouldn't just exempt themselves (and their staffs) from that one too.

Edit: But agree that's one idea that's SO bad that even the bulk of the congress critters will balk at it.

• Cheers 3

RochesterRob
39 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The number of lawyers in congress is on the decline in comparison to morons.  Think AOC.  

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Yes, giving him crud for lying in general because he actually lies about a lot of stuff.  Very good plan.

Giving him crud for something we all know he and his surrogates are going to simply say (PLAUSIBLY) that he misspoke at best and that his critics are lying at worst when MOST of the instances of him "saying" his children were born via IVF (rather than what he actually was doing which was implying it) when he was merely implying it.  Not such a great plan.

My 2 cents.  Clearly YMMV.

I understand.

Here's the thing: you're not going to win this election by letting THEM lie while you ignore the lies they tell about you.

It's a loser's game.

Walz clearly has spent a good part of his career telling lies. Now that he's on the national stage, more people see the lies and SOMEONE other than Sean Hannity has to call them out.

Beat them with their own bat. It's their only chance. Ignore them, and lose all over again and then you have a new president who's even less coherent than the current one, and she doesn't even have dementia to blame.

• Like 2

The Guy In Pants
8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Why?

Someone tell me.  Why does American need Harris?

I didn’t waste my time asking. I can get the same incorrect reasons by watching CNN for a minute and a half.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I understand.

Here's the thing: you're not going to win this election by letting THEM lie while you ignore the lies they tell about you.

It's a loser's game.

Walz clearly has spent a good part of his career telling lies. Now that he's on the national stage, more people see the lies and SOMEONE other than Sean Hannity has to call them out.

Beat them with their own bat. It's their only chance. Ignore them, and lose all over again and then you have a new president who's even less coherent than the current one, and she doesn't even have dementia to blame.

Hobson's choice.  Smack them around with their own bat, and the media complains about your bat, not theirs.

Biggest megaphone always wins.

• Like 1