Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Hobson's choice.  Smack them around with their own bat, and the media complains about your bat, not theirs.

Biggest megaphone always wins.

Agreed. But it's their only shot because we already know what happens when they do nothing.

If Walz is stupid enough to lie about using IVF simply because it helps him make a bad case against Vance, he needs the shit beat out of him with that stupidity. 

In the words of Sylvester Stallone in the smash hit move "Rhinestone!," "If I'm going down, I'm going down my way."

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

50 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I understand.

Here's the thing: you're not going to win this election by letting THEM lie while you ignore the lies they tell about you.

It's a loser's game.

Walz clearly has spent a good part of his career telling lies. Now that he's on the national stage, more people see the lies and SOMEONE other than Sean Hannity has to call them out.

Beat them with their own bat. It's their only chance. Ignore them, and lose all over again and then you have a new president who's even less coherent than the current one, and she doesn't even have dementia to blame.

Yes.  Give them flack for when they lie.  And it appears Walz lies almost as much as he breathes.  So, bury him for his lies.  But don't go accusing them of lying when they're 44-ing the truth.  They're totally set up for that play because it is one of their favorite plays and it is their version of Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown.  And like Paul Ruud says "60% of the time it works every time."

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Hobson's choice.  Smack them around with their own bat, and the media complains about your bat, not theirs.

Biggest megaphone always wins.

Great reference. Roy Hobbs had the hopsin's choice for the natural.  When he had to choose another bat versus the one he made everybody criticized it. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Not that it's stopping the narrative:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-campaign-michigan-town-with-historic-links-white-extremism-2024-08-20/

A whole dozen people chanting for Hitler.  A klan wizard had a mailing address there in the '70s.

But are we going to talk about how the Democratic Party is rife with antisemitic demonstrators?

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
16 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I shared a post on Facebook and received a message from a high school friend. She married this beta douche from Canada. Not surprised, but she asked me if I really felt that the people who are supported Biden and now support Harris are incompetent. I said yes.  She said I should to let politics come between friends. She will support Harris because America needs her. 

Everyone says not to do that. I don't give a flying rats ass. 

Over 50 Farewell memes & gifs to say goodbye in style - Banter

It's OK, you can use his board name...:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Ford is moving their EV battery production to Howell...announced this morning.

Bet they won't be accused of supporting white supremacy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Hmmmm RFK jr?

I've said before, Vivek would be a great Chief of Staff

Let's make Tulsi Sec of Def

RFK Director of the CIA to clean it up but also expose the truth behind his father and uncle deaths

Where would you put Elon? NASA? Transportation? Commerce? Or maybe just show us how to cut government staff to 20% of today levels and operate much more efficiently like over at Twitter?

More on this possibility

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 3
  • Popcorn 2

The quoted comment is in the last third of the clip:

Worth watching to the end:

• Popcorn 1

RochesterRob
27 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Ford is moving their EV battery production to Howell...announced this morning.

Bet they won't be accused of supporting white supremacy.

Typical 2024 liberal : Blah blah Henry Ford blah blah nazi sympathizer blah........................

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

Axios breaks down just how much Walz is known for lying.

The left spent a lot of time arguing, "Yes, Biden didn't have a great debate, but did you hear all of Trump's lies?" They tag him a liar every chance they get.

I suspect Vance is going to pound Walz for all of these lies in the debate. Not that I think the VP debates moves a needle, but every opportunity needs to taken to show people who is next if something happens to Harris.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Add Tucker Carlson please!

Can  you imagine Tucker as Press Secretary? "Sit down, shut up, and LISTEN!" :chuckle:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Axios breaks down just how much Walz is known for lying.

The left spent a lot of time arguing, "Yes, Biden didn't have a great debate, but did you hear all of Trump's lies?" They tag him a liar every chance they get.

I suspect Vance is going to pound Walz for all of these lies in the debate. Not that I think the VP debates moves a needle, but every opportunity needs to taken to show people who is next if something happens to Harris.

From the Axios article, "....tendency to misspeak...." is the biggest line of bullsh1t I have ever heard! 

THEY LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is not misspeaking which is played off as a mistake in speech

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

From the Axios article, "....tendency to misspeak...." is the biggest line of bullsh1t I have ever heard! 

THEY LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is not misspeaking which is played off as a mistake in speech

I remember when Obama referred to Biden's diarrhea mouth  as "rhetorical flourish."

• Facepalm 2