Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Ann said:

What's with the &#%$ing meathead carrying a Palestinian "genocide" flag who's still voting for Kamala?????  :facepalm:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Spartacus
3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

yeah - and last week he was trying to cut a deal with the Ds, his libtard comrads

39 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The buzz has been he will endorse Trump. He must hate Camel A. 

Pretty sure he hates the way he wasn't given a legit chance to follow in his uncle's footsteps of running a legitimate primary campaign against a clueless unpopular incumbent.

Don't expect he'd've been able to win - the megaphone was fully behind 46, until they weren't.  But it could've led to a less whacked out platform for the D's.  And, after "46 decided" not to run, he might've been the presumptive nominee as he'd've had the 2nd most delegates from a legit primary.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

49 minutes ago, Ann said:

Of course his students wanted him to run for Congress.  It got him off their backs and out of their hair.  Let him make everybody suffer a little rather than them suffering a lot.  😉 

• Like 2

IDBillzFan

For the record, last night's introduction video for Walz letting everyone know was a Command Sgt. Major.

And they backed it up by showing him in a uniform with a Sgt. Major patch.

Because Democrats know their based is filled with the dumbest mf'ers in the world who will believe anything.

I feel like people who served would NOT appreciate this lie.

Image Image

• Angry 2
  • Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

For the record, last night's introduction video for Walz letting everyone know was a Command Sgt. Major.

Because Democrats know their based is filled with the dumbest mf'ers in the world who will believe anything.

Image Image

Minor note: both SM and CSM are E-9s.

Mentioning it because I know someone, somewhere, is going to defend him with something like "But he was an E-9, so he was a CSM!"  Same E-9 pay grade, yes, so closely related ranks...but different. 

And as far as I know, the difference is that a CSM is the senior enlisted in a combat unit (battalion or above), SM is a senior enlisted in a non-combat.  So IF he served in a combat unit, deployed or not...

I wish he'd just release his DD-214 and end this debate.  

35 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Image Image

And, again, on a technicality, he WAS elevated to Command Sergeant Major after he completed the training.  But then he bailed on his unit and retired and when he retired he was bumped back down to Sergeant Major.

And while they know their base is for the most part dumber than a stump.  They also know that saying something like that is going to drive people like you absolutely bat ####.  They're doing it intentionally.  Don't buy in.  Don't say he never was that.  Say yes, he was, but then he ran out on his fellow soldiers (guardsmen?) and left them hanging.  But their commanding officer was good with it because the guy apparently sucked at his job.  He got the title, but couldn't/wouldn't do the job and got bumped back down.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
18 minutes ago, Taro T said:

And, again, on a technicality, he WAS elevated to Command Sergeant Major after he completed the training.  But then he bailed on his unit and retired and when he retired he was bumped back down to Sergeant Major.

And while they know their base is for the most part dumber than a stump.  They also know that saying something like that is going to drive people like you absolutely bat ####.  They're doing it intentionally.  Don't buy in.  Don't say he never was that.  Say yes, he was, but then he ran out on his fellow soldiers (guardsmen?) and left them hanging.  But their commanding officer was good with it because the guy apparently sucked at his job.  He got the title, but couldn't/wouldn't do the job and got bumped back down.

He needs to be pinned down as a liar. They gave that title to Trump, and it is ridiculously easy to tie it to Walz. By the time they get to the debate, for what little value there is to the VP debate, it will allow Vance to repeatedly beat him to the head with "But once again, this is another Walz lie."

The difference here are the people on the fence. When they hear how Trump says things like 'very fine people' and 'bloodbath' and they do their homework, they'll see those were leftist lies. When they hear Walz lying about his service and combat and do their homework, they'll see those were leftist lies as well.

Believe me. I get what you're saying. You don't see me mocking them for saying he took his football team to state as coach when he was, essentially, the water boy, because no one gives a shit.

But military people, to a large extent, do NOT like dudes who lie about their service, which is why you saw old, fat football players on the stage last night but not people who served under Walz.

Big picture. Big game. Pound him as a liar.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

He needs to be pinned down as a liar. They gave that title to Trump, and it is ridiculously easy to tie it to Walz. By the time they get to the debate, for what little value there is to the VP debate, it will allow Vance to repeatedly beat him to the head with "But once again, this is another Walz lie."

The difference here are the people on the fence. When they hear how Trump says things like 'very fine people' and 'bloodbath' and they do their homework, they'll see those were leftist lies. When they hear Walz lying about his service and combat and do their homework, they'll see those were leftist lies as well.

Believe me. I get what you're saying. You don't see me mocking them for saying he took his football team to state as coach when he was, essentially, the water boy, because no one gives a shit.

But military people, to a large extent, do NOT like dudes who lie about their service, which is why you saw old, fat football players on the stage last night but not people who served under Walz.

Big picture. Big game. Pound him as a liar.

Absolutely.  But MAKE SURE what you are calling a lie is in fact a lie.  Hammer that.  And when it's merely an embellishment / passing a truth off in a manner that it essentially is false, then point out the DIFFERENCE in what he said and what he implied.  And do in in a manner of "shoot, even when he tells the truth, he can't tell the whole truth.  He never went to a 1st rate optics program like they have at UofR, but he missed his true calling because he can make anything look different than it did when it happened.  He has the Walz lens."   And then make jokes about the Walz lens.  Well, through the naked eye it looked like Minnesota cops were shooting paint balls at people sitting outside on their own property; put it through the Walz lens and you see they were protecting downtown businesses from having too many customers.  Well, through the naked eye, it looks like Tim honestly believes teen aged boys menstruate; through the Walz lens it turns out he just wants boyfriends to be extra considerate to their dates.  (Yeah, both of those were lame; but certainly people with more fervor can come up with stuff much better.  Heck, if they do this right, by November we can have added the Walz lens to the lexicon with the meaning of picking the slimmest glimmer of truth and making it into something totally different, particulary when self-aggrandizing themself.)

But, to go saying "he lied about being a Command Sergeant Major" is foolish, because his supporters will come back with their "fact check" that he WAS a CSM and his detractors are the liars; not him.  Don't give them that opportunity.  Crack jokes at his expense.  The only thing an authoritarian hates more than being told he can't do something he wants to do is to be laughed at.  Drive THEM nuts.

IDBillzFan
Just now, Taro T said:

Absolutely.  But MAKE SURE what you are calling a lie is in fact a lie.  Hammer that.  And when it's merely an embellishment / passing a truth off in a manner that it essentially is false, then point out the DIFFERENCE in what he said and what he implied.  And do in in a manner of "shoot, even when he tells the truth, he can't tell the whole truth.  He never went to a 1st rate optics program like they have at UofR, but he missed his true calling because he can make anything look different than it did when it happened.  He has the Walz lens."   And then make jokes about the Walz lens.  Well, through the naked eye it looked like Minnesota cops were shooting paint balls at people sitting outside on their own property; put it through the Walz lens and you see they were protecting downtown businesses from having too many customers.  Well, through the naked eye, it looks like Tim honestly believes teen aged boys menstruate; through the Walz lens it turns out he just wants boyfriends to be extra considerate to their dates.  (Yeah, both of those were lame; but certainly people with more fervor can come up with stuff much better.  Heck, if they do this right, by November we can have added the Walz lens to the lexicon with the meaning of picking the slimmest glimmer of truth and making it into something totally different, particulary when self-aggrandizing themself.)

But, to go saying "he lied about being a Command Sergeant Major" is foolish, because his supporters will come back with their "fact check" that he WAS a CSM and his detractors are the liars; not him.  Don't give them that opportunity.  Crack jokes at his expense.  The only thing an authoritarian hates more than being told he can't do something he wants to do is to be laughed at.  Drive THEM nuts.

I should probably let you know that 100% of my political posting is here at this site. I haven't posted my thoughts on social media since Obama was running against Tim Conway, so there are my thoughts, not my actions.

We're both, essentially, saying the same thing. I just have more foam around my mouth because I absolutely despise these kinds of people and especially despise how they shine a spotlight on how incredibly stupid we are as a people. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Minor note: both SM and CSM are E-9s.

Mentioning it because I know someone, somewhere, is going to defend him with something like "But he was an E-9, so he was a CSM!"  Same E-9 pay grade, yes, so closely related ranks...but different. 

And as far as I know, the difference is that a CSM is the senior enlisted in a combat unit (battalion or above), SM is a senior enlisted in a non-combat.  So IF he served in a combat unit, deployed or not...

I wish he'd just release his DD-214 and end this debate.  

He obtained the CSM rank "conditionally". To keep that rank he was to complete an additional 2 year enlistment. He never completed to course work and "retired"  before he completed his obligation. Oddly enough he did not stick around to sign his retirement packet. His rank was then updated to E-9 after he left. He did this because his unit was put on notice that they were to deploy to a war zone. 

Edited by Billsandhorns
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

He obtained the CSM rank "conditionally". To keep that rank he was to complete an additional 2 year enlistment. He never completed to course work and "retired"  before he completed his obligation. Oddly enough he did not stick around to sign his retirement packet. His rank was then updated to E-9 after he left. He did this because his unit was put on notice that they were to deploy to a war zone. 

Which is probably why he got the conditional CSM - sounds like he was frocked to E-9.  But if his E-9 grade was made permanent, then he was a Sergeant Major, for sure.  But not a CSM, not if he abandoned his combat unit.

But...just release the damn DD-214.  I hate guessing on conflicting axe-grinding news reports.

Like I said, though, I mostly posted that clarification because I know Harris/Walz supporters are going to use the gory details of rank and pay grade to completely confuse the issue and protect Walz.