Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Well, this will make holiday get-togethers a little awkward

Gee, it's too bad she doesn't have a pocketful of voters who will switch their votes to Harris/Walz.

Otherwise, it would have been nice if his own family would have seen the incredible amount of time, effort and money the DNM put into into sabotaging their brother's campaign, and stood with their brother -- if not on policy, at least on principle.

They phucked your brother, you moronic hens. Have some class.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 4
  • Cheers 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

29 minutes ago, Hedge said:

He also encouraged people to vote for him where he remains on the ballot.

And he has begun the process of removing his name from the ballot in swing states

• Popcorn 1

i love everyone dogging on the blonde mouthy chick commenting on Tim Walz son... saying it's out of bounds.

not many years after they kept talking about Baron.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The same people who completely abandoned their own party bylaws to undemocratically choose a candidate?

&#%$ these &#%$ing people.

You know, most people are just turning their backs on this including most Dems, but this really posses me off! That said, I sense you post is as serious as it gets. The way they bypassed the people to put in their hack is absolutely an abomination to the systems workings.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin

If you have not had the opportunity to watch RFK Jr's speech, you are missing out on one of the most powerful things we've seen since Reagan.  He excoriated everything that is wrong in American politics in less than 35 minutes.  It was the most Presidential thing I've seen since Ronald Reagan speaking in France.  It was so good, CNN cut away in less than 10 minutes.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 2

52 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

CNN cut away in less than 10 minutes.

Which is about 9 minutes longer than a Zoomer's attention span and 7 minutes longer than a Boomer stays awake

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

(Completely disagree with "The Deep State is finished" comment btw)

RFK Jr is gonna be a busy man if Trump somehow gets into the White House.

• Popcorn 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

If you have not had the opportunity to watch RFK Jr's speech, you are missing out on one of the most powerful things we've seen since Reagan.  He excoriated everything that is wrong in American politics in less than 35 minutes.  It was the most Presidential thing I've seen since Ronald Reagan speaking in France.  It was so good, CNN cut away in less than 10 minutes.

I 100% support the objective he spoke about in the last 20 minutes of this video. This is a huge issue!

• Applause 2

47 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Well, presuming 45 becomes 47 there will be the commission.  Otherwise, when speaking of presidential assassinations and assassination attempts, did you see this pretty flower over here.  Nothing to see over there.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

No way he takes office. 

If anyone didn't think before that they wouldn't kill Trump if they had to...he just signed his own death warrant with this announcement.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Sad 2
  • Cheers 2
  • Boo 1

I'm a Kennedy supporter.

As you can tell from my pinned post, I’ve felt for a few weeks now that I might have to choose between Trump and Harris.

The vibe shifted when Harris was tagged in.

I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but I think I will vote for a Republican for the first time in my life in November.

And his name is Donald Trump.

I simply can’t support the results of the Biden/Harris administration or the process the Democrats used to select their new candidate.

We’re not in Kansas anymore. I hope the big guest I have on Monday (prominent progressive thought leader) doesn’t cancel on me if and when she sees this post.

• Popcorn 3

Jabba The Hutt
6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No way he takes office. 

If anyone didn't think before that they wouldn't kill Trump if they had to...he just signed his own death warrant with this announcement.

He just called out the entire globalist/military industrial complex all at once...

Deep state, Big Pharma, Big Chem... Choo choo

• Like 1