• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, Ann said:

GA's changes have been laid on very quickly, and don't give enough time to properly investigate and certify a vote under the new rules.  So there is a case to be made.

Just not the case the Democrats are making.  THEIR argument is "certifying results is more important than fair and accurate elections."  :classic_dry:

RFK Jr. reveals that if the Democrats hadn't resorted to mafia tactics and just left him alone, “they probably would win this election.”

Kennedy's internal polling showed that he took far more votes away from Trump than Harris.

Instead, the DNC hired a woman named Liz Smith and other operatives to "collect dirt" by interviewing anyone Bobby knew for the past 70 years. Kennedy told Tucker,

“I got calls from, for example, a guy that I met at an AA meeting 40 years ago, and he received a call. Most of my family members received calls, contacts, either text or telephone calls from people who said, 'I'm doing intelligence for the DNC, and we'd like to talk to you about Robert Kennedy.'"

“They didn't want me running ... It was not smart because I was actually helping the Democrats. And if they just let me stay in and they didn't run this campaign against me, they probably would win this election.”

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Nelson59

If I were GOP in GA, MI, PA, AZ, NV, WI, I would not let red counties give their totals until the counties with the major cities present their totals first.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Is this legal?

It is so highly illegal that I strongly doubt the story's correct as written.  More likely private contributions from people who work at those departments, not the departments themselves.

EDIT: on some research, that's exactly it.  Employees of those departments making private contributions; that someone is falsely attributing to the departments themselves.  

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

GA's changes have been laid on very quickly, and don't give enough time to properly investigate and certify a vote under the new rules.  So there is a case to be made.

A cynic would say, the late hour of this is purposeful and it’s to make it look like the elected R’s care about election integrity, more so than they care if it’s implemented.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

A cynic would say, the late hour of this is purposeful and it’s to make it look like the elected R’s care about election integrity, more so than they care if it’s implemented.

I'm cynical enough to think they're all full of shit.

I mean...the Republicans are making last-minute changes that are at best difficult to implement; the Democrats are arguing not that they're impractical, but immoral and mean; and the ultimate disposition of these rules is going to be entirely dependent on the political leanings of whichever judge gets assigned to the case.

It's all posturing bullshit.

• Cheers 2

6 hours ago, Nelson59 said:

If I were GOP in GA, MI, PA, AZ, NV, WI, I would not let red counties give their totals until the counties with the major cities present their totals first.

That would threaten Our Democracy.

• Haha 2

IDBillzFan

Kamala can't even sit for her first interview alone.

She needs to bring Walz so when she starts to babble, his babbling will cover her babbling.

EDIT: It won't even be live. It'll be taped, edited and released after sitting down with Dana Bash.

How pathetic.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • clown 4
  • Facepalm 1