Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

As opposed to deadlines around...n-dimensional sub-atomic space determined by quantum chromodynamic gluon-gluon interactions?  

And that bullshit STILL made more sense that what she said.  

Her answer was so bad, it actually would have been improved if she just threw the word "quantum" in there somewhere.

• Haha 3

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Once again the left walks the line between imply and infer.

When she said "I did fries," what she meant was Billy Fries, the assistant manager at the McDonalds off Queens Mary Road in Montreal.

Harris: "I did fries."  Media: "It's just a metaphor, for working low-skill minimum wage jobs.  She's just saying she has the same experiences as many disadvantaged minorities."

Any Republican: "I've flipped burgers."  Media: "He's lying!  The McDonalds he worked at, the patties are cooked between two griddles, and never flipped!"

&#%$ these people.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Her answer was so bad, it actually would have been improved if she just threw the word "quantum" in there somewhere.

Everything's improved by quantization.  Tom Petty's "Runnin' Down a Quantum Dream" is almost tolerable.

Even penguins...since a quantized penguin can be in a half-dead/half-alive quantum superposition of states, which is far better than being a "fully alive" penguin.

• O Rly 1

IDBillzFan

Truly incredible that no one else is asking this question: Do we have a president?

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 5

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Everything's improved by quantization.  Tom Petty's "Runnin' Down a Quantum Dream" is almost tolerable.

Even penguins...since a quantized penguin can be in a half-dead/half-alive quantum superposition of states, which is far better than being a "fully alive" penguin.

Even a quantized Biden?

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Even a quantized Biden?

Strictly speaking, "quantization" is the reduction of a continuous system in to small, discrete packets.

So I imagine a quantized Biden would slur much less, so...yeah.  

Maybe not a quantized Hillary, since I suspect she's already a collection of small, discrete packets of evil.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Pretty sure FOIA doesn't apply to the media, or to a candidate, even if that candidate is a sitting VP.

Maybe, maybe not. I would try it if I were a Trump surrogate. She could possibly claim ‘personal’, as that seems to be the exception.

IDBillzFan

For those keeping score, the initial responses to this interview revolve around these words, "My values have not changed."

How easy to run an ad with that comment, followed by all her previous comments about giving illegals free stuff, fracking, etc.

Not to mention, she had FORTY freaking days to come up with an answer that would help define the interview.

And yet she'll still win because the right won't fight.

IDBillzFan
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Maybe, maybe not. I would try it if I were a Trump surrogate. She could possibly claim ‘personal’, as that seems to be the exception.

They can't get the Burr transcripts. You really think it's worth the effort to get 18 minutes from CNN? 

It's a waste of time.

Huh? I thought Trump was icky because he does fight?

• Haha 1

They can't get the Burr transcripts. You really think it's worth the effort to get 18 minutes from CNN? 

It's a waste of time.

Robert Hur, Joe Biden transcript. They can’t get the video.

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Ann said:

Huh? I thought Trump was icky because he does fight?

Alone. He fights alone. He barely gets Johnson's help. That was my point.

Just now, Ann said:

Robert Hur, Joe Biden transcript. They can’t get the video.

Tomato banana.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

For those keeping score, the initial responses to this interview revolve around these words, "My values have not changed."

How easy to run an ad with that comment, followed by all her previous comments about giving illegals free stuff, fracking, etc.

Not to mention, she had FORTY freaking days to come up with an answer that would help define the interview.

The ads write themselves...and they don't matter, because Democrats simply believe what they're told without question.

Crap Throwing Clavin

This country...maybe has not gone to shit quite yet, but give it six more years.

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yep.

It's just a matter of time before they have her riding around in a tank with her head sticking out the top of it, right?

(And not one D will see ANYTHING wrong with it.)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Strictly speaking, "quantization" is the reduction of a continuous system in to small, discrete packets.

So I imagine a quantized Biden would slur much less, so...yeah.  

Maybe not a quantized Hillary, since I suspect she's already a collection of small, discrete packets of evil.

That sounds epic

IDBillzFan

Welp, it sounds like Kamala is drunk again.

How phucking difficult is it to read a phucking teleprompter, you flippin' tootsie roll.

And even if she DID managed to complete the full sentence accurately, precisely when did Trump call for the termination of the Constitution?

What a phucking dumbass.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
26 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Welp, it sounds like Kamala is drunk again.

How phucking difficult is it to read a phucking teleprompter, you flippin' tootsie roll.

And even if she DID managed to complete the full sentence accurately, precisely when did Trump call for the termination of the Constitution?

What a phucking dumbass.

Y'know...maybe Biden isn't actually senile, but instead has some sort of contagious brain disease...

• Like 1
  • O Rly 2
  • Haha 3