• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Spartacus
2 hours ago, Nelson59 said:

Strange thought, if she is doing poorly at the polls, what would stop the deep state from taking her out and appointing someone else?

I don't think they can be as confident with another massive election cheat again.

there is no one they can find that would be a better puppet for the establishment,

zero intelligence, no critical thinking skills, will not question any decision as she has no clue as to the consequences

RochesterRob

Unfortunately, I am extremely confident in a Democrat cheat.  I still think they have the balls to cast ballots that number 1.2 times the recorded census figures for a large population center i.e. Phailadelphia and will send Antifa and BLM into the streets if somebody challenges the count.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Teddy KGB
On 9/4/2024 at 11:08 AM, IDBillzFan said:

Let's be honest. Your average Democrats -- the @Shadys of the world -- will never have the ability to think beyond "Ooooh. McCain! He's a Republican! Take that, Maggats!" because they have literally zero chance of ever thinking for themselves.

That's the CNN viewer. Ambitiously stupid enough to believe everything they're told.

What’s even more amazing is someone as brain dead as shady has a job working for NASA 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
29 minutes ago, Ann said:

Just to watch Democrats' heads explode over the first black woman governor being a Republican, I'll vote for here.

Actually, since I no longer live in VA, but am still registered to vote there, I'll probably end up voting for the Democrat without my knowledge.  But if I COULD cast my own vote, it would be for her.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan

It's amazing to me how the Kamala Campaign is constantly releasing edited videos to make it look like Trump and Vance are saying one thing when, if you watch the whole video, it's clear the Kamala fools are lying.

They do this over and over and over. Literally no one calls them out other than an obscure Twitter account.

• Cheers 4

Jabba The Hutt
5 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

What’s even more amazing is someone as brain dead as shady has a job working for NASA 🤔

DEI, baby!!! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

TtownBillsFan
4 hours ago, Ann said:

It's a start.  I believe that the corporate tax rate should be 0%.  It's not like any company pays taxes anyway;  costs are ALWAYS passed along to the consumer, by way of price changes.  At least, if passed as is, it should incentivize companies to lower prices on their product/service by a similar amount.  It happened last time the corp tax rate was reduced (although, I don't think it was dollar-for-dollar/percent for percent).

• Like 2

Jabba The Hutt
7 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

He took it literal when everybody would call him a "space cadet"

• Haha 2

Might have been him then that signed off on allowing Boeing to try and send astronauts to the space station and back. We'll probably hear next that it was only a minor "glitch" so full speed ahead on more 737 MAX er... Starliners... 

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Someone's gotta mop floors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Someone's gotta mop floors.

I used to work with somebody that claimed to have worked for NASA...

More specifically for a sub contractor that staffed a Tier 1 IT Service Desk supporting NASA

Edited by devnull
  • Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, devnull said:

I used to work with somebody that claimed to have worked for NASA...

More specifically for a sub contractor that staffed a Tier 1 IT Service Desk supporting NASA

Hell, I know a guy that claims to run the entire deep state shadow government with the specific mission of tormenting a single internet message board poster.

• Haha 4