Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

9 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's amazing to me how the Kamala Campaign is constantly releasing edited videos to make it look like Trump and Vance are saying one thing when, if you watch the whole video, it's clear the Kamala fools are lying.

They do this over and over and over. Literally no one calls them out other than an obscure Twitter account.

I request a community note on about 90% of their tweets. Others in comments mention they also ask for community notes, and nada. 

• Angry 2

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Lmao. Sure.

Well, to be fair any comments by somebody named Biase are going to be "Biase'd"

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Boyst said:

i'm ready to anoint the Chiefs Super Bowl champions, and Kamala Harris. Can we just hit fast forward, please?

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymo

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
57 minutes ago, Boyst said:

i'm ready to anoint the Chiefs Super Bowl champions, and Kamala Harris. Can we just hit fast forward, please?

Nut up, doomer.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, devnull said:

Does Silver's model include 3AM mail in ballots?

There were no more Democrats left in a given district to over sample.  Polling has not totally given into fiction.  Soon but not as of today.    

Uncle Joe
18 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

It's a start.  I believe that the corporate tax rate should be 0%.  It's not like any company pays taxes anyway;  costs are ALWAYS passed along to the consumer, by way of price changes.  At least, if passed as is, it should incentivize companies to lower prices on their product/service by a similar amount.  It happened last time the corp tax rate was reduced (although, I don't think it was dollar-for-dollar/percent for percent).

I went to my dentist recently for teeth cleaning. Usually this is covered by insurance. I had a small bill that was for a CAT tax. Usually the CAT is passed onto consumers via higher  prices and the consumer is clueless. Oregon doesn't have a sales tax but this made it through the democratic legislature (and Republicans walk out because tax increase are supposed to be referred to voters).
https://www.nfib.com/content/news/economy/corporate-activities-tax-enacted-in-oregon/

• Like 1
  • Doh! 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nut up, doomer.

just like the Chiefs losing a 2 of 3 games.

what does it matter when the playoffs come and the refs don't let you lose?

Harris wins with nearly 300 EC votes, bro.

• O Rly 1
  • Boo 1