Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

2 hours ago, dr. who said:

I bet you that distance feels different after someone has recently tried to kill you with a rifle shot that is judged not difficult. 

Then every unguarded person in the crowd is super brave, too, I suppose.

But I guess Trump is the bravest in the eyes of Johnny MAGA, even though Johnny made it out to be a long, treacherous slog and then backed it up with a photo showing the exact opposite.

• Facepalm 2
  • O Rly 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
37 minutes ago, devnull said:

Not only did he walk 350 steps in a straight line, he did not trip on the airplane steps, or wear ear buds or hold a phone to his ear during his trek.

He also didn't wander off aimlessly, following someone he thought looked like his wife...

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 4

Deranged Rhino
On 9/6/2024 at 11:24 AM, Boyst said:

just like the Chiefs losing a 2 of 3 games.

what does it matter when the playoffs come and the refs don't let you lose?

Harris wins with nearly 300 EC votes, bro.

"She's gonna win 300 EC votes!" :classic_dry:

I'll say it again: nut up, Doomer. You're just parroting the (created/fake/manipulated) narrative of the day rather than looking at things dispassionately and rationally. Pay attention to reality, not the fiction being pushed by the media and politicians you know are proven liars on this very subject. It's weak, cowardly, and exactly what they want you to be thinking. Don't play their game. They're not your friends, they're not indifferent to you - they are your enemies in the very literal sense of the word. They want you deaf, dumb, blind, and too scared to do anything other than say "thank you, may I have another?" I've known you for over two decades at this point - that's not you. Why play into it?

The margins are already too big for cheat unless people let them get away with it by deciding they're too lazy, too apathetic, and too invested in being right - rather than doing what's right. Why choose to roll over and willingly become a serf to people who not only hate you, but want to see your way of life snuffed out, just because "the TV said that's what I'm supposed to do and think."

Have some pride. If not for you, for your family and future generations. And if that's too much to handle, just keep the doom bottled up for the next 60 days. Let it eat away your insides like a real man 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The margins are already too big for cheat unless people let them get away with it by deciding they're too lazy, too apathetic, and too invested in being right - rather than doing what's right. Why choose to roll over and willingly become a serf to people who not only hate you, but want to see your way of life snuffed out, just because "the TV said that's what I'm supposed to do and think."

Have some pride. If not for you, for your family and future generations. And if that's too much to handle, just keep the doom bottled up for the next 60 days. Let it eat away your insides like a real man 😉 

lol

They're gonna cheat and not care if you notice.

Anyone who gets too noisy will be lawfared

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, devnull said:

lol

They're gonna cheat and not care if you notice.

Anyone who gets too noisy will be lawfared

They definitely don't care. The message put out by Pravda is largely to tell the entitled class what is the approved orthodoxy of the day, which changes by the hour.

• Cheers 1

Kamrade Kamala running ads during NFL Sunday

If that's not bad enough, one of her commercials was followed up by aTom Brady commercial

• Haha 1

Fansince88
On 9/7/2024 at 11:30 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Apparently Dan Quayle is voting for Kamala, too.  I'm seeing progressives on Twitter celebrating him as a great statesman.

Dan &#%$ing Quayle.  The original assassination insurance.  A great statesman.  

Probably cant even spell Statesman!

Fansince88
On 9/7/2024 at 5:55 PM, Hedge said:

Wow, check out this statement by the store:

https://www.penzeys.com/shop/about-republicans/

I let them know how I feel about this @

Comments for Bill?
Email - bill@penzeys.com
Phone - 414-882-8752

23 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"We still want you as customers.  We just hate you and everything about you, especially the untrue stuff, so &#%$ you.  Enjoy your Indonesian Cinnamon, you &#%$ing @$$h@l&s."

:facepalm:

Fansince88
16 hours ago, Ann said:

Nope, that was actually a good show. That said, It was a show about nothing and she said nothing so...

Fansince88
9 hours ago, dr. who said:

I bet you that distance feels different after someone has recently tried to kill you with a rifle shot that is judged not difficult. 

And knowing they will try again.

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
7 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Nope, that was actually a good show. That said, It was a show about nothing and she said nothing so...

Curb Your Enthusiasm is even better...I said it!

• Boo 1

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"She's gonna win 300 EC votes!" :classic_dry:

I'll say it again: nut up, Doomer. You're just parroting the (created/fake/manipulated) narrative of the day rather than looking at things dispassionately and rationally. Pay attention to reality, not the fiction being pushed by the media and politicians you know are proven liars on this very subject. It's weak, cowardly, and exactly what they want you to be thinking. Don't play their game. They're not your friends, they're not indifferent to you - they are your enemies in the very literal sense of the word. They want you deaf, dumb, blind, and too scared to do anything other than say "thank you, may I have another?" I've known you for over two decades at this point - that's not you. Why play into it?

national popular vote doesn't win the election. harris is tactically choosing the states she needs to win and sacrificing great numbers where she doesn't. she has gained ground in North Carolina and can easily win the state due to the low interest in the gov. race here with two less than great candidates. georgia is a wild card because it's georgia. 

she can lose the total national vote as long as she can focus on michigan, pennsylvania, wisconsin, and minesota.

if she gets nc in the bag she doesn't have to worry about the west coast / az/nv/ut

let everyone vote for trump - but not those states. pull off just enough to win those ec.

• O Rly 1
  • Boo 2

2 hours ago, Boyst said:

she can lose the total national vote as long as she can focus on michigan, pennsylvania, wisconsin

Same argument cam be made for Trump

In the end, Democrats always seem to find a way to dig up enough votes

10 minutes ago, devnull said:

Same argument cam be made for Trump

In the end, Democrats always seem to find a way to dig up enough votes

Republicans almost always lose the total vote even if they win. Democrats need to take this strategy to the bank this year. &#%$ Montana, &#%$ Ohio, Florida, even Arizona. 

Go for broke in GA, PA, Wi, Mi.

Complete scorch earth in NC where a weak gov race could be an edge

Dems don't need much. The EC is faulty this election to specialized politics   

• Popcorn 1

Deranged Rhino
9 hours ago, Boyst said:

national popular vote doesn't win the election. harris is tactically choosing the states she needs to win and sacrificing great numbers where she doesn't. she has gained ground in North Carolina and can easily win the state due to the low interest in the gov. race here with two less than great candidates. georgia is a wild card because it's georgia. 

she can lose the total national vote as long as she can focus on michigan, pennsylvania, wisconsin, and minesota.

if she gets nc in the bag she doesn't have to worry about the west coast / az/nv/ut

let everyone vote for trump - but not those states. pull off just enough to win those ec.

Come on, Doomer. She's dropping in every state she needs - even with the whole system trying to convince people that the yellow water falling on their head is actually rain. This isn't a right leaning poll, it's Nate Silver - who I think is shite but if he plays for any side it's not Trump's: 

Think about it for even half a second - less than 6 weeks ago, Harris was considered a terrible VP and had almost zero political future as "next in line" amongst the DNC movers and shakers and their media outlets. The very same people who are saying how brilliant she is as a candidate now, were publicly calling her a failure less than a season ago. Not even the left buys what you've swallowed and are now regurgitating as fact. They're just trying to sell it - and failing miserably with (almost) everyone who still has a working frontal lobe.

Repeating their lies, or worse believing them to be reality, not only is counter productive, it aids the goals and agendas of the people actively trying to snuff your way of life out. This isn't just a political fight, it's very much a metaphysical one. Words have powers - repeating their lies gives them life.

Why the rush to help people who hate you? Just to be able to say "I was right" to your friends and family as the nooses are tightened around their necks? That's weak. 

This is what it's about... 

People act like it's impossible to overcome the cheat - when 2016 proved it wasn't only possible, but needed.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 3
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 4

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Come on, Doomer. She's dropping in every state she needs - even with the whole system trying to convince people that the yellow water falling on their head is actually rain. This isn't a right leaning poll, it's Nate Silver - who I think is shite but if he plays for any side it's not Trump's: 

Think about it for even half a second - less than 6 weeks ago, Harris was considered a terrible VP and had almost zero political future as "next in line" amongst the DNC movers and shakers and their media outlets. The very same people who are saying how brilliant she is as a candidate now, were publicly calling her a failure less than a season ago. Not even the left buys what you've swallowed and are now regurgitating as fact. They're just trying to sell it - and failing miserably with (almost) everyone who still has a working frontal lobe.

Repeating their lies, or worse believing them to be reality, not only is counter productive, it aids the goals and agendas of the people actively trying to snuff your way of life out. This isn't just a political fight, it's very much a metaphysical one. Words have powers - repeating their lies gives them life.

Why the rush to help people who hate you? Just to be able to say "I was right" to your friends and family as the nooses are tightened around their necks? That's weak. 

This is what it's about... 

People act like it's impossible to overcome the cheat - when 2016 proved it wasn't only possible, but needed.

I have no doubt there will be significant cheating and feel like voting is pissing into the wind

That said I'm still gonna whip it out and hope there are enough to us to drown out their sh*t with our collective piss in the wind

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • FANtastic 1