• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

I'll say it again: there's a wide gulf between Trump's casual dishonesty (which is more often than not either casual ignorance or vague expression) and the organized, intentional, systemic gaslighting of Democrats.

I don't know how any rational person can support this party.

(I know, "Democrats" and "rational" are mutually exclusive.)

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Had hoped that 45 would mention some of this sort of thing when the VP was talking about respecting the rights of women to choose what to do with their own bodies.  It would've been a slam dunk "go #### yourself" moment that he missed.

• Like 2

Is it strange that a teacher in the hallway gave my daughter  a voter registration form and told her to fill it out on the spot and give it back to her? It has highlighted sections to complete. She told the teacher she is only 16, and she said she needed to do it anyway. My daughter told her she wanted to take it home first, and the teacher said she had to bring it back today. I have serious trust issues with LCPS and election integrity. Am I just being crazy to think this is not right?

• Angry 4

31 minutes ago, Ann said:

Is it strange that a teacher in the hallway gave my daughter  a voter registration form and told her to fill it out on the spot and give it back to her? It has highlighted sections to complete. She told the teacher she is only 16, and she said she needed to do it anyway. My daughter told her she wanted to take it home first, and the teacher said she had to bring it back today. I have serious trust issues with LCPS and election integrity. Am I just being crazy to think this is not right?

If you can identify by whatever gender or maybe species, the way it's going, why not pick your age? Objective truth is fascist.

• Like 1

News is claiming that the people who have filled the Greensboro Coliseum to capacity:

Beyonce

Taylor Swift

The Rolling Stones

Elton John

Prince

Bruce Springsteen

Paul McCartney 

... And Kamala Harris.

Don't count on that they roped off a ton of area that didn't have a good view, that they were giving away tickets to local college students, that the entire section behind her was closed.

It is big and it was quite full but this is wildly inaccurate.

High court voids ruling on mail ballots missing handwritten dates

Pennsylvanians who vote by mail must write a proper date on their ballot envelopes for their votes to be counted, the state Supreme Court said in a decision Friday that could affect thousands of voters this November.

The decision voids an Aug. 30 Commonwealth Court ruling that enforcing the requirement on ballot dating violated voters’ rights under the state constitution. The state Supreme Court’s 4-3 decision was based on whether the lower court had jurisdiction in the case, not on the merits of the underlying claim, meaning that the constitutional argument could be made again in court.

</snip>

• Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2