Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Hey, I wasn't sure where to put this. I think this substack article says a lot. Though most of it is not strictly new, it's worth a perusal. And please listen to the ninety second clip in the middle which is a back-and-forth between Charlie Hurt and a young Hispanic Christian missionary. If you end up following this writer, I should warn that a few of her views are Ancient Aliens level eccentric (not particularly manifest in this article). Nonetheless, perceptive and definitely worth the read.

https://substack.com/home/post/p-148787961?source=queue

• Like 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Deranged Rhino
29 minutes ago, Boyst said:

so you're saying play more Green Day?

I'm saying October will be when it becomes abundantly clear that Trump's not only going to win, but by one of the biggest margins in recent history - and that's when shit is going to really hit the fan. What we're seeing now from Harris crying for a second debate (funny, if she won you'd think she wouldn't want one - but the internal numbers are devastating and they know it), to the second assassination attempt in as many months, is all because the machine knows it is losing. 

It's just the black pillers, doomers, and democrats who still believe what their TV tells them that thinks otherwise.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm saying October will be when it becomes abundantly clear that Trump's not only going to win, but by one of the biggest margins in recent history - and that's when shit is going to really hit the fan. What we're seeing now from Harris crying for a second debate (funny, if she won you'd think she wouldn't want one - but the internal numbers are devastating and they know it), to the second assassination attempt in as many months, is all because the machine knows it is losing. 

It's just the black pillers, doomers, and democrats who still believe what their TV tells them that thinks otherwise.

well, october will be tough so until then wake me up when september ends.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
58 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Harris campaign must be thrilled with their 90% odds...

...you know, after the election fraud.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Harris campaign must be thrilled with their 90% odds...

...you know, after the election fraud.

Reminds me of an old joke/meme

Republicans vote on Tuesday

Democrats vote on Wednesday

Used to be funny before it became true

• Like 2

On 9/15/2024 at 10:16 AM, Alaska Darin said:

When the dust is cleared and the stories are finally told, I believe the name Susan Rice will be smack dab in the middle of everything we're watching unfold right now.

People yell about Pelosi, Schumer, Shrillary, Obamas, but I'm convinced when Fred, Velma and Shaggy remove the masks, Rice will be under one of them.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

When the dust is cleared and the stories are finally told, I believe the name Susan Rice will be smack dab in the middle of everything we're watching unfold right now.

People yell about Pelosi, Schumer, Shrillary, Obamas, but I'm convinced when Fred, Velma and Shaggy remove the masks, Rice will be under one of them.

I'm not sure it even ends with Susan Rice

• Like 3

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, devnull said:

I'm not sure it even ends with Susan Rice

Correct - because Rice just leads to Iranian intelligence. And they aren't the only ones pulling her strings.

• Like 3