Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

How in the hell anyone can listen this dumb mutherphucker talk and think "Yeah, she should be our president?"

She has little to no self-awareness, and her contemporaneous comments are like she was one of the students visiting Donald Sutherland's apartment in "Animal House." 

It's going to be a long four years when she gets elected.

Taylor Swift, omg, like totally tells us what to do. We ain't delulu - we about her vibe.

• Haha 2

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

45 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

How in the hell anyone can listen this dumb mutherphucker talk and think "Yeah, she should be our president?"

Joy.
My Name Is Earl: Who Plays Joy (& Where You Know Her From)

Jabba The Hutt

I think I know what's going on in Springfield...guess who's back?!??! :classic_love:

alfnewbook.jpg

Edited by Jabba The Hutt
  • Haha 2

IDBillzFan

So Kamala tells the media that her staff will clean up the comments about her owning a gun.

Except they can't.

Shouldn't be difficult. This is the type of gun we have, this is where we keep it stored, this is the training we've done...

But no. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

Chandemonium
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

So Kamala tells the media that her staff will clean up the comments about her owning a gun.

Except they can't.

Shouldn't be difficult. This is the type of gun we have, this is where we keep it stored, this is the training we've done...

But no. 

Biggest tell it’s a lie for me: I don’t know anyone who owns “a” gun. You either have none, or at least three and usually many more than that in my experience. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Biggest tell it’s a lie for me: I don’t know anyone who owns “a” gun. You either have none, or at least three and usually many more than that in my experience. 

It's possible she owns a hand gun from her days as a DA in SF.

But, yeah, would like to know what she owns, when she bought it, and more importantly WHY she bought it.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

IDBillzFan
39 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

We're probably a few days away from Kamala explaining how if someone is breaking into your house, all you need to do is go on your back porch and shoot off a round from your shotgun and that'll learn 'em.

• O Rly 2
  • Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

We're probably a few days away from Kamala explaining how if someone is breaking into your house, all you need to do is go on your back porch and shoot off a round from your shotgun and that'll learn 'em.

That's a felony bro...25 to life

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

For those who do not understand the reference, it's worth a laugh.

For those who do understand the reference, it's worth another laugh

Spoiler

Which of course went viral

***WARNING** The following may be illegal in the Democrat People's Republic of California

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Except they can't.

But no. 

Why the &#%$ would anyone believe anything any person connected with this campaign says?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Why the &#%$ would anyone believe anything any person connected with this campaign says?

Because they're retarded, preconditioned, or willfully blind

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

Owning a gun is like opening a can of Pringles

Once you pop, you can't stop

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

RochesterRob
7 hours ago, Ann said:

Some people can be competent at their job but otherwise a complete foul up in life.