• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Only wrongly listed for state and local elections.   Because they didn't file complete proof of citizenship, which AZ requires for state and local.

Chew on THAT for a minute.  Arizona requires you to prove you're a citizen to vote in state and local elections.  But federal elections...no need.  :classic_blink:

• Angry 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, Ann said:

I've had many lawyers suggest I take the Bar - that I know more about the law already than they did graduating law school, and could likely pass it cold.

So I looked in to it.  Couldn't take it even if I wanted...every bar in the country requires you to graduate from a law school before you can take the Bar.

It made me realize that the whole thing - law schools and the Bar - are just the entrance into a great big club that neither proves nor conveys real knowledge or skills.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've had many lawyers suggest I take the Bar - that I know more about the law already than they did graduating law school, and could likely pass it cold.

So I looked in to it.  Couldn't take it even if I wanted...every bar in the country requires you to graduate from a law school before you can take the Bar.

It made me realize that the whole thing - law schools and the Bar - are just the entrance into a great big club that neither proves nor conveys real knowledge or skills.  

More like paying a franchise holder for an exclusive product.  More people look at the Ivy's as a luxury they do not need and do not want to pay for.  An Ivy league degree (for those not taking English Lit or Human Ecology) still can be a ticket for life but not like it was a few decades ago.

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Having passed a bar exam have often considered taking a cheapy on-line law school cirriculum to be allowed to take the more general bar exam.  But just don't have the time nor energy for it.

Deranged Rhino

Yup. Stop listening to proven liars and manipulators. (As of this post, the word is Trump’s team has refused this offer - as they should). 

• Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino

Harris campaign (from staffers) worried now that Maine and NH are going red - and they’re not confident at all in PA. 

She has no path to EC victory. 

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She has no path to EC victory. 

Faithless electors.

Count on it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, devnull said:

Voter fraud

This and assassins, good grief, are what worry me. I'm still holding out hope that a "too big to rig" win is possible. I think the Trump campaign is more astute about what they are facing this time around, but the depraved will on the Left to do anything to maintain power really has no limits. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, dr. who said:

This and assassins, good grief, are what worry me. I'm still holding out hope that a "too big to rig" win is possible. I think the Trump campaign is more astute about what they are facing this time around, but the depraved will on the Left to do anything to maintain power really has no limits. 

Too big to rig sounds like a challenge

Just don't question the outcome, or you might get Lawfared

And I'm actually less concerned about another attempt on Trump as I am a false flag on Kamala

• Cheers 2

29 minutes ago, devnull said:

Too big to rig sounds like a challenge

Just don't question the outcome, or you might get Lawfared

And I'm actually less concerned about another attempt on Trump as I am a false flag on Kamala

I fully expect that if Kamala is installed, the kind of aggressive criminalization of dissent one now sees in the UK and Europe will be used against American citizens. CA appears to already be moving in that direction.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Well, they want the same thing to happen in borderless America. No one should verify citizenship, because that's racist.

• Like 1