• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

I am on the border of nc5 and NC 9

I have never seen as many Democratic staffers and workers as I have this year. Even when it was 20/20 in North Carolina said it was up for grab. 

I can tell who my neighborhood is a registered Democrat because I see vehicles stopping in at least once a week with a rental car, be out of state plates are dead giveaway. Staffers go door to door to those houses. 

North Carolina must be far more at play than we realize

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Boyst said:

I have never seen as many Democratic staffers and workers as I have this year. Even when it was 20/20 in North Carolina said it was up for grab. 

I can tell who my neighborhood is a registered Democrat because I see vehicles stopping in at least once a week with a rental car, be out of state plates are dead giveaway. Staffers go door to door to those houses. 

Not just NC. 

VA, NH, and ME are also more than wobbling. 

It’s gonna be a blowout. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not just NC. 

VA, NH, and ME are also more than wobbling. 

It’s gonna be a blowout. 

Trump wins, and it'll be the end of the Republic.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Feels like it's already over, except for the shouting.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, devnull said:

Feels like it's already over, except for the shouting.

I disagree...but it's very close, and largely unavoidable now, I think.

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I’d argue the inverse is true. Not because he’s a savior, but because it would be incontrovertible evidence that the entire system is rigged. Plus, if she is allowed to win after a coup and bypassing the voters in a primary, it incentivizes the political elite to bypass the people entirely going forward. 

Only way out of that is revolution the likes we haven’t seen in our backyard in two and a half centuries. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Popcorn 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I’d argue the inverse is true. Not because he’s a savior, but because it would be incontrovertible evidence that the entire system is rigged. Plus, if she is allowed to win after a coup and bypassing the voters in a primary, it incentivizes the political elite to bypass the people entirely going forward. 

Only way out of that is revolution the likes we haven’t seen in our backyard in two and a half centuries. 

It'll be the end of the Republic because if Trump wins, the Democrats will destroy it to keep him from taking office.  

They've already said so.  And I believe them when they say they're going to do something, particularly if it's awful and hypocritical.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Cheers 2

5 hours ago, Boyst said:

Step in the right direction?

North Carolina pulls 747,000 people off of voter registration rolls (msn.com)

• Cheers 4

17 minutes ago, Ann said:

the results will produce nothing, no outcome, nothing meaningful. whats the point anymore?

• I don't know 1
  • Boo 1

Our team reached out to both Vice President Harris's camp and President Trump's camp about the opportunity to sit down and talk about ideas.

Now, keep in mind, what happens in your house is more important than what happens in the White House.

But I'm standing in Trump Tower, and I just finished interviewing President Donald Trump. It was a great interview. You're going to want to see it. We'll post it next week.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 2

5 hours ago, Boyst said:

the results will produce nothing, no outcome, nothing meaningful. whats the point anymore?

The left wants the right to get frustrated and give up.  Never give up!  

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2