• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

That hack is easy enough to avoid, at least.  Physically disable the USB ports on the computers - I've had gov't computers like that, where the "wires" are "snipped."

Plenty of other hacks that can be done, I'm sure.  

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That hack is easy enough to avoid, at least.  Physically disable the USB ports on the computers

That sounds like a threat to Our Democracy.

• Haha 1

Fansince88
6 hours ago, Ann said:

Our team reached out to both Vice President Harris's camp and President Trump's camp about the opportunity to sit down and talk about ideas.

Now, keep in mind, what happens in your house is more important than what happens in the White House.

But I'm standing in Trump Tower, and I just finished interviewing President Donald Trump. It was a great interview. You're going to want to see it. We'll post it next week.

Looking forward to this!

• Like 1

This is know detainees, not the got-aways. Guarantee this did not make ABC, NBC or CBS. CNN is a maybe.

So when Trump said other countries emptied out their prisons, it was no exaggeration.

• Angry 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Hedge said:

Alabama's violating a 30-year old law.  Suing them for it isn't scandalous.

What is scandalous is that the Justice Department is explicitly saying that Alabama is removing eligible voters from the rolls.  Alabama's removing ineligible voters.  They're going far beyond enforcing a law, they're misrepresenting Alabama's activities in a clear attempt to discredit the state's electoral process.  

You won't convince me this isn't a political pursuit, regardless of DOJ having the law on their side.  

Also a foretaste of what's to come, if Harris/Walz win.  DOJ's statements show they're usurping the states' rights, trying to define who is an isn't an "eligible voter" for the states.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 9/28/2024 at 2:16 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Alabama's violating a 30-year old law.  Suing them for it isn't scandalous.

What is scandalous is that the Justice Department is explicitly saying that Alabama is removing eligible voters from the rolls.  Alabama's removing ineligible voters.  They're going far beyond enforcing a law, they're misrepresenting Alabama's activities in a clear attempt to discredit the state's electoral process.  

You won't convince me this isn't a political pursuit, regardless of DOJ having the law on their side.  

Also a foretaste of what's to come, if Harris/Walz win.  DOJ's statements show they're usurping the states' rights, trying to define who is an isn't an "eligible voter" for the states.

Yep.  We hear every 4 years how "this is the most consequential election in our nation's history" and "the nation as we know it may not survive _____ winning."  For once, it might not simply be hyperbole.

One gets consistently accused of being an authoritarian.  And he MIGHT be, but so much of the machine is opposed to him, don't honestly see how he can significantly increase the authoritarianism of the federal state.  And, his ACTIONS when in office were not those of an authoritarian.  (His words, often a different story, especially when presented out of "context.")  The other, has pretty much supported authoritarianism throughout her entire career.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Yep.  We hear every 4 years how "this is the most consequential election in our nation's history" and "the nation as we know it may not survive _____ winning."  For once, it might not simply be hyperbole.

One gets consistently accused of being an authoritarian.  And he MIGHT be, but so much of the machine is opposed to him, don't honestly see how he can significantly increase the authoritarianism of the federal state.  And, his ACTIONS when in office were not those of an authoritarian.  (His words, often a different story, especially when presented out of "context."  The other, has pretty much supported authoritarianism throughout her entire career.)

Exactly this, why I'm not afraid to hold my nose and vote for Trump.  I saw first-hand the federal bureaucracy turn against him in office.  The only threat he poses is indirect, in the reactions to him.

And if Harris/Walz end up in office, we probably have those reactions anyway, but unrestrained.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2