• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

We were in a little Scottish town last week in the middle of nowhere at some world heritage site.

Hubby used the restroom at the visitors center, came out and told me, “There’s a tampon machine in the men’s room.”

ooooookaaayyy

But, there wasn’t one in the ladies room.

:facepalm:

On to Kamala

• clown 2

11 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

False equivalence?

failing upward. 

What are you missing?

Just wanted to be sure.... First, when confronted with Harris frailties why do you feel you need to fall back on Trump attacks? Are her deficiencies so bad you can't defend them without whatabouts? 

But even then you are espousing a Harris talking point that even politifact says in only a half truth

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2024/sep/20/kamala-harris/kamala-harris-exaggerates-scale-of-donald-trumps-i/

This is all interesting to me since psychologically liberals and many in the media seem to follow the lead as if given their script everyday they will rarely stray from as if it causes emotional distress if they do. Similar to Harris when her teleprompter quit working the other day. 

Do you too feel that distress when your beliefs are challenged? I've even seen it descend into physical distress and I just want to be sure we monitor you for signs of this for purely scientific reasons of course

Edited by Cinga
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

JoshAllen
7 hours ago, Cinga said:

Just wanted to be sure.... First, when confronted with Harris frailties why do you feel you need to fall back on Trump attacks? Are her deficiencies so bad you can't defend them without whatabouts? 

But even then you are espousing a Harris talking point that even politifact says in only a half truth

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2024/sep/20/kamala-harris/kamala-harris-exaggerates-scale-of-donald-trumps-i/

This is all interesting to me since psychologically liberals and many in the media seem to follow the lead as if given their script everyday they will rarely stray from as if it causes emotional distress if they do. Similar to Harris when her teleprompter quit working the other day. 

Do you too feel that distress when your beliefs are challenged? I've even seen it descend into physical distress and I just want to be sure we monitor you for signs of this for purely scientific reasons of course

Thanks, Dr. Freud.

I challenged someone here because they were upset over a belt issue.

I wasn't being defensive; I simply pointed out that the standards are quite different for one candidate compared to another.

And then, wouldn't you know it, the defense mechanisms kicked in. Just scroll up and see the reactions!

JoshAllen
10 hours ago, Ann said:

One was the First Lady. She is unelected. She, and her family, were (are) constantly attacked by the press. She sent the press a message.

The other is an elected official. Well, at least she was elected DA and Senator. She is the current Vice President. She has not been attacked by the press. Quite the opposite. The press is so complicit in protecting her image that they didn’t report her family, specifically her husband, got the kid’s nanny pregnant and forced her to get an abortion. He also hit his ex-girlfriend in public. (Daily Mail broke the stories, US legacy media, except the NY Post ignored them.)

No, the press’ treatment is not equal.

The former First Lady wore a jacket with a controversial message while visiting detained migrant children, regardless of the revolving excuses for its meaning.

Yet, some here are concerned about a belt.

As for the media landscape, it's worth noting that Fox News and similar outlets are critical of Democrats as you know.

Deranged Rhino
27 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

The former First Lady wore a jacket with a controversial message while visiting detained migrant children, regardless of the revolving excuses for its meaning.

Quick - how many migrant children are currently detained by Biden and Harris? 

How many times has the 2nd Gentlemen (or Harris) gone to visit? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

As for the media landscape, it's worth noting that Fox News and similar outlets are critical of Democrats as you know.

what were your comments when melania wore the jacket? did you defend her the same?

and for what is it worth - fox news attacks trump a whole bunch at least in the articles i see.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, JoshAllen said:

If you take a second to read this political forum you will discover that most here are... not impressed with Kamala Harris.  

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How many times has the 2nd Gentlemen (or Harris) gone to visit? 

And if I may, how many illegal immigrant children have been "lost" while in the care of Border Czar Harris?

• Like 1
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 1

JoshAllen
15 minutes ago, Boyst said:

what were your comments when melania wore the jacket? did you defend her the same?

and for what is it worth - fox news attacks trump a whole bunch at least in the articles i see.

I just thought it was an odd choice. I didn't write a blog about it.

Deranged Rhino
Just now, JoshAllen said:

I just thought it was an odd choice. I didn't write a blog about it.

But you clung to it as a memory for years to lob back in a (poor) attempt to troll. 

You're totally normal! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JoshAllen said:

Thanks, Dr. Freud.

I challenged someone here because they were upset over a belt issue.

I wasn't being defensive; I simply pointed out that the standards are quite different for one candidate compared to another.

And then, wouldn't you know it, the defense mechanisms kicked in. Just scroll up and see the reactions!

That person made a good point about the 770 dollar belt Kamala wore the day she announced the 750 dollars to help the hurricane ravaged people. If you scroll up you will also find it pointed out recently when she wore a 64000 dollar Tiffany necklace.

And you did indeed get defensive with your whataboutism. Why would you get defensive when people point out that your preferred candidate who has lived on a public servant salary for many years, can now afford expensive apparel and jewelry? Were you afraid someone might ask you to explain where the money might have come from?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

JoshAllen
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you want a figure that accounts for detainees transferred from the previous administration to the current one?

Despite visiting the border five times during his administration, Trump clearly did not deliver on the wall he promised Mexico would fund and never once prioritized immigration reform when he had complete control of Washington.

And why did Trump force Republicans to kill the bipartisan immigration bill if the border is so important?

• Facepalm 1
  • O Rly 2

27 minutes ago, Cinga said:

That person made a good point about the 770 dollar belt Kamala wore the day she announced the 750 dollars to help the hurricane ravaged people. If you scroll up you will also find it pointed out recently when she wore a 64000 dollar Tiffany necklace.

And you did indeed get defensive with your whataboutism. Why would you get defensive when people point out that your preferred candidate who has lived on a public servant salary for many years, can now afford expensive apparel and jewelry? Were you afraid someone might ask you to explain where the money might have come from?

Honestly? I don’t care what she wears. She’s got the money, she can purchase what she likes.  

I think I’d have dressed down for the occasion, but that’s just me. She is terrible (or her handlers are) at reading the room.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

And why did Trump force Republicans to kill the bipartisan immigration bill if the border is so important?

Why did the Senate bill fail?

1-Codified Catch and Release 

2-Let in 1.8M Illegals 

3-Funded Sanctuary Cities 

4-Funded NGOs Moving Illegals 

5-Lawyers to Illegals 

6-Work Permits to Illegals 

7-Nothing to Deport Illegals 

8-No Immediate Wall Funds 

9-Weak Asylum Screening 

10-$60B to Ukraine 

• Like 3