Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

6 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

Despite visiting the border five times during his administration, Trump clearly did not deliver on the wall he promised Mexico would fund and never once prioritized immigration reform when he had complete control of Washington.

Denied $5b. How’d that work out for the country? What materials that were left when Biden took office were sold for pennies.

• Applause 3
  • Cheers 3

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

JoshAllen
29 minutes ago, Cinga said:

That person made a good point about the 770 dollar belt Kamala wore the day she announced the 750 dollars to help the hurricane ravaged people. If you scroll up you will also find it pointed out recently when she wore a 64000 dollar Tiffany necklace.

And you did indeed get defensive with your whataboutism. Why would you get defensive when people point out that your preferred candidate who has lived on a public servant salary for many years, can now afford expensive apparel and jewelry? Were you afraid someone might ask you to explain where the money might have come from?

Would you have known the cost of her accessories if someone hadn't told you? Probably not.

Now, consider this: why do you think the media keeps you focused on trivial matters like this, instead of addressing more serious issues? For instance, Trump and Vance are traveling across the country spreading misinformation about legal migrants eating our pets.

Isn't that more concerning?

• clown 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, JoshAllen said:

Would you have known the cost of her accessories if someone hadn't told you? Probably not.

yes

1 minute ago, JoshAllen said:

Now, consider this: why do you think the media keeps you focused on trivial matters like this, instead of addressing more serious issues? For instance, Trump and Vance are traveling across the country spreading misinformation about legal migrants eating our pets.

“misinformation” Hit the “immigration” thread. Read the police reports.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
32 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

Do you want a figure that accounts for detainees transferred from the previous administration to the current one?

Funny how you dodge the question. It's curious why people like you who were so outraged over "kids in cages" 8 years ago - but now don't say a word about those kids even though that number has tripled under this regime (while the number of unaccounted children has gone up ten times). Clearly you have principles, and aren't just driven to anger or outrage based on whatever talking points you absorb from your (broken) information sources. 

Did you just stop caring because you're a mindless simp who does whatever the TV tells you to do, and feels however the TV tells you to feel? Don't bother answering, your discourse and lack of understanding about these issues makes that answer clear 😉 

Now you can go back to thinking you're fighting the good fight with your (pitiful) trolling here, rather than facing the truth: all you're doing is cheerleading your own spiral into serfdom while worshiping people and policies who've done nothing but lie, cheat, and steal from you your entire life.

It's a brave stance to take.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Boo 1

37 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

No, because I don't give a f*** but obviously some people do or it wouldn't have come up at all. ANd there you go with the whataboutisms again. Do you really feel your candidate is so fundamentally flawed you have to keep doing that instead of defended her and her policies?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Cinga said:

No, because I don't give a f*** but obviously some people do or it wouldn't have come up at all. ANd there you go with the whataboutisms again. Do you really feel your candidate is so fundamentally flawed you have to keep doing that instead of defended her and her policies?

He doesn’t think for himself. He does what he’s programmed to do. He’s made that quite clear. 

The moment his TV goes back to talking about Kamala’s utter failure as a candidate, VP, and Senator, he’ll go right back to piling on her like the entire democratic establishment was doing up until Joe’s brain leaked out his ear on the debate stage in July. 

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2

34 minutes ago, Ann said:

To be fair with her alleged history Kamala might know a little more about sex than she will ever know about economics.... :chuckle:

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Deranged Rhino

Guys, everything is going great for Harris. That’s why her campaign suddenly has her doing 20 (friendly) “interviews” this week after months of hiding her. This is totally a winning campaign and not a sinking ship. 

• Haha 2
  • Popcorn 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He doesn’t think for himself. He does what he’s programmed to do. He’s made that quite clear. 

The moment his TV goes back to talking about Kamala’s utter failure as a candidate, VP, and Senator, he’ll go right back to piling on her like the entire democratic establishment was doing up until Joe’s brain leaked out his ear on the debate stage in July. 

Oh I know, I'm just studying for my next book. I think I'll name it Liberal Whataboutism for Dummies though admittedly that might be rather redundant do you think?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Uncle Joe
41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Did you just stop caring because you're a mindless simp who does whatever the TV tells you to do, and feels however the TV tells you to feel? Don't bother answering, your discourse and lack of understanding about these issues makes that answer clear 😉 

Now you can go back to thinking you're fighting the good fight with your (pitiful) trolling here, 

Um DR, you have seemed to go overboard by attacking the poster. I for one would like to see some alternative viewpoints here. It's a frigging belt and this poster is no Pete.

Signed,

Another white supremacist MAGA 

• I don't know 1
  • Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

But guys like @JoshAllen think the bigger problem isn’t kids being exploited by the powerful for blackmail and extortion purposes - but that the media is “mean” to Harris. 

Again, when people show you who they are, believe them. People like the newest troll would much rather let kids continue to get tortured and exploited than think for himself. Why?

Because it’s safer.  

• Popcorn 3

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But guys like @JoshAllen think the bigger problem isn’t kids being exploited by the powerful for blackmail and extortion purposes - but that the media is “mean” to Harris. 

Again, when people show you who they are, believe them. People like the newest troll would much rather let kids continue to get tortured and exploited than think for himself. Why?

Because it’s safer.  

I don’t think he is trolling, I think he has a different viewpoint. We can certainly use that here. I hope he can bring in facts to support his ideas.

If not, maybe we can educate him? 

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

I don’t think he is trolling, I think he has a different viewpoint. We can certainly use that here. I hope he can bring in facts to support his ideas.

You'll certainly need to but a copy of my new book I mentioned I was writing if you think that is remotely possible..... :chuckle:

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
12 minutes ago, Ann said:

I hope you're right - but the way he speaks is a little too reminiscent of a certain troll who's twice been tossed from here. I put the odds of him being legit at less than 10%. 

• Wow 1
  • Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 2

JoshAllen
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Denied $5b. How’d that work out for the country? What materials that were left when Biden took office were sold for pennies.

Are you purposely overlooking the February 2018 bipartisan Senate bill that offered $25 billion for border security in exchange for DACA protections when Republicans controlled both chambers of Congress? It passed the Senate, but Trump opposed it, and it failed to secure veto-proof support.

Trump rejected an opportunity to secure 5x more funding for the wall when congressional approval was nearly certain.

Trump doesn’t want to improve the border because he doesn't want to solve the problem he just wants to exploit and politicize it.

• Facepalm 1
  • O Rly 2

21 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

Are you purposely overlooking the February 2018 bipartisan Senate bill that offered $25 billion for border security in exchange for DACA protections when Republicans controlled both chambers of Congress? It passed the Senate, but Trump opposed it, and it failed to secure veto-proof support.

Trump rejected an opportunity to secure 5x more funding for the wall when congressional approval was nearly certain.

Trump doesn’t want to improve the border because he doesn't want to solve the problem he just wants to exploit and politicize it.

You're being obtuse, that was an amnesty bill and you know it as not a dime of that was allowed to be used for a wall

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Boo 1