• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Nelson59

Trump's first term wasn't just affected by the DNC/Obama bull$hit. The old guard of the GOP had a hand, too. Pence, Sessions, Paul Ryan, Romney, Mitch McConnell, Kemp (GA), Barr, McCain. They are the establishment GOP and they were happy to help him with his appointments.

It is a People's Choice vs Uni-Party Corrupt Politicians. Trump now knows who to appoint and the opposition is extremely fearful. Their gravy train will come to an end, foreign countries will lose, big pharma, military complex, deep state will all lose.

Banking and financial will survive and actually prosper as long as they know the game plan.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 4

7 hours ago, Ann said:

You've gone from literally saying you would never support fracking to supporting it to build "concensus?"  :classic_huh:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Nelson59

What's funny is that her stupidity is now on display and she might be making this election too big to rig.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Ann said:

Someone should call Governor Abrams, the President of Earth!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

JoshAllen
13 hours ago, dr. who said:

If you believe there is no substantive difference between Trump and Harris, you are, respectfully or not, an imbecile. Trump is easily the only serious candidate who will do anything to stop the invasion of illegal immigrants.

Trump had four years to accomplish this goal but failed to do so.

It's not a priority; it's merely a talking point.

13 hours ago, dr. who said:

There is the economy, energy independence, crime, the protection of children and the family, the right to speak freely, and to defend one's home.

You've overlooked women's autonomy, the rule of law, and respect for our democratic legacy and future.

• clown 4
  • Haha 1

JoshAllen
2 hours ago, Nelson59 said:

It is a People's Choice

The people's choice?

The last Republican candidate to win the popular vote was 20 years ago. Since then, the Republican party has transformed dramatically. It has drifted away from me and its core conservative values, now embracing ideas that many find deeply troubling.

• clown 1

JoshAllen
12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Like I said: this is a stunning display of naivety about how DC functions. It’s not about DNC vs GOP. It’s about the establishment (which co-opts both wings) vs the People. 

Trump NEVER had total control while in power. He was hobbled from the start when the outgoing administration decided to shred the tradition of a peaceful transition of power by creating the phony RussiaGate narrative which was designed to undercut the incoming, legally elected POTUS. 

Funny how you’re so up in arms about the constitution but are so quick to overlook this seminal moment. Gee. I wonder why? 

It appears you may be rationalizing the situation.

• Haha 1

JoshAllen
14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Let's cut to the quick: Are you planning to vote for Harris?

I intend to support the candidate whose policies align with maintaining and strengthening our democratic institutions.

• clown 2
  • Haha 1

Nelson59
15 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

The people's choice?

The last Republican candidate to win the popular vote was 20 years ago. Since then, the Republican party has transformed dramatically. It has drifted away from me and its core conservative values, now embracing ideas that many find deeply troubling.

75mil votes was the people's choice. 81mil votes was an improbability. Also, add in votes that were taken away via foreign manipulation of election machines.

With the number of counties and bellwether counties won, the chances of Biden winning were equivalent to the odds of winning the lottery. There is evidence of cheating that is purposely being ignored by the media. The correct term is election fraud deniers.

Edited by Nelson59
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

JoshAllen
Just now, Nelson59 said:

75mil votes was the people's choice. 81mil votes was an improbability. Also, add in votes that were taken away via foreign manipulation of election machines.

Trump had numerous opportunities to challenge these claims and provide supporting evidence but failed to do so. Had he succeeded, he would be President today.

Conspiracy theories or misinformation, as I was corrected yesterday here, do not count as valid evidence.

• Facepalm 1
  • Doh! 1

27 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

I intend to support the candidate whose policies align with maintaining and strengthening our democratic institutions.

Oh! So you are voting for Trump.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Beat me to it.

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

Trump had numerous opportunities to challenge these claims and provide supporting evidence but failed to do so. Had he succeeded, he would be President today.

Conspiracy theories or misinformation, as I was corrected yesterday here, do not count as valid evidence.

. There were many, many lawsuits brought, voting changes that resulted, and admissions of shenanigans after the 2020 (and 2022… looking at you Arizona) elections. Look up Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, heck even Pennsylvania voting changes resulting from lawsuits brought. Look up the lawsuits against Dominion. There are plenty of links in this thread alone that will educate you.

• Cheers 4

JoshAllen
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

As previously mentioned, I supported him in the 2016 election. The presidency presented an opportunity for Trump to embrace the role and dispel doubters' concerns. However, contrary to his promise of assembling an exemplary team, he associated with less reputable individuals. His approach to governing the nation mirrored his management style in his private business ventures.

• clown 3
  • Facepalm 1

JoshAllen
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

There were many, many lawsuits brought, voting changes that resulted, and admissions of shenanigans after the 2020 (and 2022… looking at you Arizona) elections. Look up Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, heck even Pennsylvania voting changes resulting from lawsuits brought. Look up the lawsuits against Dominion. There are plenty of links in this thread alone that will educate you.

As a conservative, I hold the rule of law as paramount. Our democratic institutions and values are too crucial to be compromised.

I respect your opinion; however, if there were legitimate concerns and evidence of wrongdoing, reputable law firms would eagerly take up the case. The fact that he ended up with the worst possible legal representation speaks volumes.

• clown 1
  • Facepalm 3
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 1