Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

JoshAllen
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now, I've answered your questions while you've done nothing but dodge so here's your chance to prove you're not a worthless troll. 

Please defend Kamala's position on First Amendment protections needing to be "looked at" in the name of fighting disinformation. Tell me why you, a "conservative" support this position. 

Then tell me who you would be comfortable determining what is, and what is not, "misinformation"? The federal government? The state government? A nameless, unaccountable federal commission comprised of unelected academics and bureaucrats? 

This will be fun to watch you deflect and dodge (again).

I recognize that winning arguments online may feel more satisfying than winning elections, but there is no reason to engage with someone who dismisses my view on the former president's suitability for office.

• clown 4

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Deranged Rhino
7 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

I recognize that winning arguments online may feel more satisfying than winning elections, but there is no reason to engage with someone who dismisses my view on the former president's suitability for office.

Coward. 

It'd be more simple to just admit that you can't defend and indefensible position - yet here you are, trying to do so by pretending it doesn't exist. Because you're not a real conservative (not that matters, it just shows you're a liar), and you're here to troll. So &#%$ off. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

I appreciate your passion, but it feels like I'm still hearing justifications rather than answers.

My original question was straightforward: Why was Trump able to pass tax cuts but not achieve immigration reform?

• Angry 4
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
18 minutes ago, bdutton said:

He'll be back with his next government sanctioned talking point after his nightly upload... 😉 

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

Spartacus
35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He'll be back with his next government sanctioned talking point after his nightly upload... 😉 

stop - engaging -- him

• Like 2

Send in the Georgia national guard or state police to oversee. The advice for originals so they can’t turn over doctored docs is good, too.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Ann said:

What kind of idiot tries to steal a sign? 

I like this idea if you have sign theft and vandalism though the electrified ones work well too

Edited by Cinga
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

This was the woman convicted of saving the Arizona Colorado (as required) when the SOS ordered it destroyed. 

This thread is wow

• Cheers 3

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

This was the woman convicted of saving the Arizona data (as required) when the SOS ordered it destroyed. 

This thread is wow

Tina Peters is Mesa County Colorado not Arizona but yes, this is a HUGE misuse of Justice that I think will soon challenge the idea that a POTUS can't pardon someone from state charges as I expect Trump to try unless Appeals agrees to hear the case

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Tina Peters is Mesa County Colorado not Arizona but yes, this is a HUGE misuse of Justice that I think will soon challenge the idea that a POTUS can't pardon someone from state charges as I expect Trump to try unless Appeals agrees to hear the case

You are right! Brain warbler. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Ann said:

You are right! Brain warbler. 

Happens when you're up so early or so late whichever it is for you! 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Happens when you're up so early or so late whichever it is for you! 

Almost noon 😱  I have no excuse.