Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

1 minute ago, Boyst said:

The toilet seat would still be left up. So no. 

I hear Walz and Emhoff pee while sitting down

• Haha 2

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

JoshAllen
20 minutes ago, devnull said:

Would the next four years under Harris be any different than the previous four years under Biden?

The Republican Party in its current form is fractured. While Trump secured record-breaking votes for a Republican candidate in 2016 and 2020, his subsequent actions, including his involvement with January 6 and fake electors have altered the landscape. His ongoing attacks on our political institutions and fellow Americans contradict core conservative values. This is not the behavior we, as conservatives, endorse or represent in America.

Polls are no longer be reliable indicators, but Americans' weariness of ongoing political turmoil is palpable. Many conservative Republicans find themselves disillusioned, supporting a leader whose narcissism is exemplified by prioritizing COVID test distribution to foreign leaders over American citizens. While social media echo chambers amplify fringe beliefs, frustration with the current state of affairs resonates across the political spectrum. This widespread sentiment underscores a deeper, more pervasive discontent that transcends partisan lines.

As if being a Bills fan isn't hard enough, I'm tired of losing. Republicans are exhausted from defeat, and if 2022 is any indication of what will happen in 2024, this party won't win until it returns to its roots. Kamala Harris inadvertently highlights the Republican Party's strengths, while Donald Trump leads us away from what wins: our core conservative values.

• clown 2

1 hour ago, JoshAllen said:

The Republican Party in its current form is fractured. While Trump secured record-breaking votes for a Republican candidate in 2016 and 2020, his subsequent actions, including his involvement with January 6 and fake electors have altered the landscape. His ongoing attacks on our political institutions and fellow Americans contradict core conservative values. This is not the behavior we, as conservatives, endorse or represent in America.

Polls are no longer be reliable indicators, but Americans' weariness of ongoing political turmoil is palpable. Many conservative Republicans find themselves disillusioned, supporting a leader whose narcissism is exemplified by prioritizing COVID test distribution to foreign leaders over American citizens. While social media echo chambers amplify fringe beliefs, frustration with the current state of affairs resonates across the political spectrum. This widespread sentiment underscores a deeper, more pervasive discontent that transcends partisan lines.

As if being a Bills fan isn't hard enough, I'm tired of losing. Republicans are exhausted from defeat, and if 2022 is any indication of what will happen in 2024, this party won't win until it returns to its roots. Kamala Harris inadvertently highlights the Republican Party's strengths, while Donald Trump leads us away from what wins: our core conservative values.

I could care less about the Republican party

Or the Democrat party for that matter.

Ideologically I am a libertarian and can hurl a list of grievances at either Trump or Harris

But when you compare the Trump administration vs the Biden/Harris, I'll take Mean Tweets over the sh*t show we have endured the last 3 and a half years

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Cheers 1

4merper4mer
2 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

Now at least we know what ChatGPT thinks.

• Haha 5
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
9 hours ago, Ann said:

Again, despite being asking to defend why he supports the very thing he accuses MAGA of supporting (stripping away the foundations of the Constitution), @JoshAllen  STILL hasn’t offered one answer. 

Not one. 

Because he’s a troll. 

7 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

The true coward is the one contorting themselves to defend someone who is not conservative.

Naw, dog, the true coward is you. The guy who won’t even answer a direct question about his OWN beliefs. 

And who ever said I was a conservative? 

4 hours ago, devnull said:

Would the next four years under Harris be any different than the previous four years under Biden?

Here comes another dodge….

3 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

The Republican Party in its current form is fractured.

See? Right on cue. No answer, just a cowardly dodge by this asshat. 

Everything has to come back to Trump with him - because he’s in a cult. 

• Cheers 2

JoshAllen
1 hour ago, devnull said:

But when you compare the Trump administration vs the Biden/Harris, I'll take Mean Tweets over the sh*t show we have endured the last 3 and a half years

Have you considered how the unfortunate Americans who lost their lives to Covid might view this situation?

• clown 3
  • Doh! 1

8 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

Have you considered how the unfortunate Americans who lost their lives to Covid might view this situation?

They are dead. They have no view. And, I am not sure what point you are trying to make. If you are talking about their families… my father died from Covid. NYS nursing home casualty. I blame China. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

JoshAllen
42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, despite being asking to defend why he supports the very thing he accuses MAGA of supporting (stripping away the foundations of the Constitution), @JoshAllen  STILL hasn’t offered one answer. 

Not one. 

Because he’s a troll. 

May I ask why you seem so confrontational? I'm not dismissing your point of view, nor am I trying to change your mind. I'm unsure what response you're seeking from me. The bottom line is this: I am a conservative. I voted for Trump in 2016 but realized his actions, leadership and policies diverge significantly from conservative principles.

The past few years have illuminated that he is a genuinely dangerous individual who has aligned himself with extremists and autocrats. Frankly, any Republican governor or senator would destroy Kamala Harris.

• clown 2

JoshAllen
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

They are dead. They have no view. And, I am not sure what point you are trying to make. If you are talking about their families… my father died from Covid. NYS nursing home casualty. I blame China. 

I'm sorry to hear about your father.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

May I ask why you seem so confrontational? I'm not dismissing your point of view, nor am I trying to change your mind.

Here's a *very* quick background of @Deranged Rhino

He helped uncover the bogus "Russia! Russia! Russia!" claims (and almost every other spouted lie) from 2016+ because he felt something didn't feel right. He was previously a liberal until he saw firsthand, and through many interviews with primary/secondary sources both here and in foreign countries (at his own expense), how the Deep State (which includes your apparent heroes of Paul Ryan, Romney, and McCain) aligned itself to knowingly cast this dispersion on Trump through various governmental agencies, their media cut-outs, and other organizations. How people at the top of the food chain in our government and intelligence agencies conspired to keep him out of office in 2016 and then to ensure his administration was hamstrung with the Mueller investigation after. Have questions about any of that? Ask and I am sure he will be happy to enlighten you.

He's tired of morons, who won't remove their heads from the sand, and keep believing what the establishment and media (but I repeat myself) is selling, as most of us on this site are.

But hey, you do you, and keep sourcing your information from the Lincoln Project, the Cheney family, and Mitt Romney, if you want.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
31 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

I'm unsure what response you're seeking from me.

I’ve been VERY clear. What I’m seeking is for you to answer a direct question without deflecting to “but Trump”. 

Forget Trump. Forget he exists and answer this simple query: 

How can you, a man who claims to be a “conservative” who cares about “preserving our democratic institutions” justify voting for a candidate who is OPENLY running on limiting the first amendment in the name of fighting “misinformation”, packing the Supreme Court, and removing the Electoral College? 

Answer me that, without referencing Trump. Explain how you can turn a blind eye to these assaults on the backbone of our Republic and American Liberty while also claiming to care about “preserving our democratic institutions”? 

And once you explain why you’re okay voting for someone who is running in such platforms, explain who, in YOUR opinion, should be in charge of determining what is or is not “misinformation”? The Federal Government? State governments? Some unelected commission of politicians and academics? 

Answer those direct questions and let’s see WHY you feel the way you do. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2