Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

JoshAllen
14 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Here's a *very* quick background of @Deranged Rhino

He helped uncover the bogus "Russia! Russia! Russia!" claims (and almost every other spouted lie) from 2016+ because he felt something didn't feel right. He was previously a liberal until he saw firsthand, and through many interviews with primary/secondary sources both here and in foreign countries (at his own expense), how the Deep State (which includes your apparent heroes of Paul Ryan, Romney, and McCain) aligned itself to knowingly cast this dispersion on Trump through various governmental agencies, their media cut-outs, and other organizations. How people at the top of the food chain in our government and intelligence agencies conspired to keep him out of office in 2016 and then to ensure his administration was hamstrung with the Mueller investigation after. Have questions about any of that? Ask and I am sure he will be happy to enlighten you.

He's tired of morons, who won't remove their heads from the sand, and keep believing what the establishment and media (but I repeat myself) is selling, as most of us on this site are.

But hey, you do you, and keep sourcing your information from the Lincoln Project, the Cheney family, and Mitt Romney, if you want.

Thank you. I appreciate the insight and heads-up. I'm not surprised by Deranged Rhino's discoveries, and I don't question their validity. However, I believe the truth likely lies somewhere in the middle.

I understand Deranged Rhino's impatience and frustration, but I believe that's the nature of politics, it's a game.

Trump played it masterfully to get into the White House, which is why I voted for him in 2016. I was excited about the promise, but in the end, he failed to embrace the opportunity and severely underdelivered. I'm tired of losing and his game is tired.

After January 6, he lost it all.

• clown 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

JoshAllen
25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How can you, a man who claims to be a “conservative” who cares about “preserving our democratic institutions” justify voting for a candidate who is OPENLY running on limiting the first amendment in the name of fighting “misinformation”, packing the Supreme Court, and removing the Electoral College? 

This is simply the nature of politics. The points you're highlighting are scare tactics, no different from the left-wing media's obsession with Project 2025.

Such tactics are employed on both sides of the political spectrum.

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Answer me that, without referencing Trump. Explain how you can turn a blind eye to these assaults on the backbone of our Republic and American Liberty while also claiming to care about “preserving our democratic institutions”? 

January 6 was the last straw.

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And once you explain why you’re okay voting for someone who is running in such platforms, explain who, in YOUR opinion, should be in charge of determining what is or is not “misinformation”? The Federal Government? State governments? Some unelected commission of politicians and academics? 

That's an excellent question, and I admit I haven't given sufficient consideration to how or if it can be managed. It's quite similar to the left's attempts to impose gun control; it simply can't be done.

• clown 3

5 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How can you, a man who claims to be a “conservative” who cares about “preserving our democratic institutions” justify voting for a candidate who is OPENLY running on limiting the first amendment in the name of fighting “misinformation”, packing the Supreme Court, and removing the Electoral College? 

This is simply the nature of politics. The points you're highlighting are scare tactics, no different from the left-wing media's obsession with Project 2025.

You don't even understand what scare tactics are, which is unsurprising as you seem to be the intended audience, and willing participant, of almost all of the ones that employed against Trump. It would be scare tactics if it was anyone except the Left that was saying these things about the Left. The LEFT is saying THEMSELVES that they want to pack the Supreme Court and remove the EC. And not just the Left, the puppet figureheads who you blindly support. 

Here are 2 examples that (almost!) took seconds to find:

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

JoshAllen
6 minutes ago, Hedge said:

You don't even understand what scare tactics are, which is unsurprising as you seem to be the intended audience, and willing participant, of almost all of the ones that employed against Trump. It would be scare tactics if it was anyone except the Left that was saying these things about the Left. The LEFT is saying THEMSELVES that they want to pack the Supreme Court and remove the EC. And not just the Left, the puppet figureheads who you blindly support. 

Here are 2 examples that (almost!) took seconds to find:

Including the current administration, Democrats have controlled the White House for 19 years and Republicans for 12 for the past 30 years. Yet, Democrats haven't successfully implemented any of their alleged scare tactics.

Why?

Only Congress can adjust the size of the Supreme Court, and with divided government, that's not happening.

As for the Electoral College, changing it requires amending the Constitution, a process needing approval from two-thirds of Congress and three-fourths of the states.

Democrats rely on these tactics because their base doesn't question them.

Ironically, we delivered on our scare tactic (overturning Roe v. Wade), and it's backfired ever since.

See why I am tired of losing?

• clown 2

13 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

Including the current administration, Democrats have controlled the White House for 19 years and Republicans for 12 for the past 30 years. Yet, Democrats haven't successfully implemented any of their alleged scare tactics.

Why?

Only Congress can adjust the size of the Supreme Court, and with divided government, that's not happening.

As for the Electoral College, changing it requires amending the Constitution, a process needing approval from two-thirds of Congress and three-fourths of the states.

Ironically, we delivered on our scare tactic (overturning Roe v. Wade), and it's backfired ever since.

So, first, you claim it's just scare tactics (that you still don't understand what they are and how they are deployed). When proven false, you move to "well, so what that they're saying that?".

Enjoy the upcoming single party rule, when government won't be divided enough to stop Leftists from doing whatever they want. Oh, and there's also a little thing that is tracking towards adoption, called the National Popular Vote, where when states that have a combined ~60 more EC votes adopt it, will then go into effect, nullifying the need for abolition of the EC, yet accomplishing the same thing.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
9 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

January 6 was the last straw.

Asked to explain his position without deflecting to Trump - can’t do it, immediately deflects to Trump…. 

This is what trolling looks like. Not a sincere attempt to have a discussion. 

9 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

it simply can't be done.

Another display of stunning nativity - they literally censored the Hunter Biden laptop story (in order to swing an election their way), not to mention the numerous incidents that happened during Covid. 

You can’t say something can’t be done when THEY JUST &#%$ING DID IT…. 

Well you can, if you’re either a troll (which you are) or a person who can go breathe with their mouth closed. 

&#%$ off now. Bye. ✌️ 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4

13 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

Have you considered how the unfortunate Americans who lost their lives to Covid might view this situation?

COVID is my biggest complaint about Trump's term in office

But not for the reason as your virtue signaling

I opposed lockdowns and thought the mask requirements were medically useless and only served to engage the population in "being part of the solution".  I thought Trump made a terrible mistake relying on bureaucrats like Fauci

But any complaints that I had about Trump's handling of COVID were nullified by Biden/Harris.  Who did not only continued Trump's policies but amplified them with censorship, vaccine mandates, and openly calling for the segregation of the unvaxxed.

• Like 5
  • Cheers 3

13 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

Why?

Both parties have morphed into completely different entities. Our government has been doing a lot of things behind the scenes for years with the assistance of agencies like FBI and CIA. I am also going to add in the creation of the UN has also evolved into something unholy. When politicians become multi-millionaires, you have a problem.

I can get into a lot of things, however, i will just post a couple of examples. J. Edgar Hoover was blackmailing politicians and agencies for years. Watch the movie. At the very end when he dies, Nixon immediately wanted his files and Hoover instructed his secretary to immediately destroy them. Mainly Hoover had the evidence from the Warren report about the JFK assassination. A bipartisan commission was set up. On that commission was Gerald Ford. Now connect the dots.

It us no secret that Arabs were behind the Bushes. At this time, Kofi Anan was the leader of the UN. There was a middle east country at the time selling their oil on the black market to Kofi Anan's son. That person was Saddam Hussein. Kuwait was strictly and very rich in oil. Hence, Hussein invaded and took over the oil fields. This would of lowered the price of oil, affecting Saudis and the US. Now you know why the Bushes had a hard on for Saddam Hussein.

So there was some unholy alliances between the Dems and GOP. The government agencies did the bidding of both, hence, they also had the proof that must be hidden from the US public.

Enter the Clintons, the most viscous and ruthless of US politicians, however, media darlings. Lots of dirty dealings and leveraging illegal activities occurring in other parts of the world, mainly South and Central America. They undid any of Reagan's DEA attacks on the war against drugs which lead to an increase in human trafficking. Some GOP didn't like that, namely Newt Gingrich. He created a contract with America. This started a rejuvenation of the GOP, Enter the Bushes and John McCain, who was big in the military complex mainly because of his father. It was time to switch seats. They allowed Clintons to continue their BS, Bushes oil, and build the military complex. Everybody gets their money, Meanwhile, agencies like the CIA and FBI know everything that is going on.

Those government agencies became so big that they created their own candidate because they did not trust HRC. A candidate that will get the media on their side, enter the first black President, who happened to be a radical and left leaning. The agencies like left leaning giving them more power. Hence people calling them the deep state.

In the background there is a swelling group of conservatives, constitutionalists growing, completely against leftist ideals. The leftist ideals were making our biggest adversary, China, more powerful. Now that didn't sit well with major US money. The Dems were putting up candidates in 2016 that were flawed, nobody was groomed. Major opening for HRC. The GOP came up with slate of candidates who were smarter and politically polished, no left thoughts. 

One thing all politicians like are major money donors and celebrities. Like their money and endorsements. Well one knew what goes on behind the scenes and didn't approve of it. If the US goes left, his and other businesses will go in the toilet, not to mention taking his fortune/assets. Enter Trump. He won because of the American public was on to the Clintons because of the internet, he was successful and he was tough. Now everyone in the established parties, government agencies was in peril. Trump was not one of them. Trump would have access to all documents and media demonstrating their corruption.

Being new, Trump took some of the appointments by advisements from the GOP; Bolton, Sessions and Pence. They were there to maintain balance. They both had the media go after them and they tried so hard to get rid of him.

Now to Nov 3, 2020. The american populus  did very well under Trump. Better economy, no wars and american pride was coming back. The reported amount of votes for Trump was greater than any other president. He won more counties and took 17 out of 18 bellweather counties  against a democrat who never did well in previous primaries, known for lying, plagureism and was corrupt. No way in hell Biden received 81 million legitimate votes and won without cheating. But they could, media was on their side, they controlled the house and actually the VP.

Why do they want control of the internet, because that is how Trump became popular, dirty secrets are exposed and people get there news online like Twitter.

It is not as much people love Trump, they like the ideals of our constitution, enjoy their freedoms and do not want to be divided. People do not like corruption, crime and really detest cheating, see sports!! LOL

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 2

JoshAllen
15 hours ago, Hedge said:

So, first, you claim it's just scare tactics (that you still don't understand what they are and how they are deployed). When proven false, you move to "well, so what that they're saying that?".

I presented factual information to counter your claims about the Supreme Court and the Electoral College. What evidence suggests I'm mistaken? 

Regarding the National Popular Vote pact, it's another contentious issue that will face legal challenges and ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court. The Compact Clause (Article I, Section 10, Clause 3) of the Constitution clearly states that no state shall enter into any agreement or compact with another state without the consent of Congress.

• clown 3

On 10/9/2024 at 8:19 AM, Ann said:

Whoohooo! Facebook is showing me I can request a ballot for Massachusetts. Too bad I live in Florida. And my current physical location (which they know) is Ireland. :mad2:

Ann, request a ballot for Massachusetts today

Voting by mail is available to registered voters in Massachusetts for the 2024 US elections. Massachusetts also has options for voting in person. Show voting is important to you by trying a profile frame.

Remember kids, vote early and vote often!

JoshAllen
7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Asked to explain his position without deflecting to Trump - can’t do it, immediately deflects to Trump…. 

This is what trolling looks like. Not a sincere attempt to have a discussion

This was your first comment to me in this forum. Your approach doesn't seem sincere in wanting to engage in an honest discussion. I've already acknowledged your concerns about and examples of alleged wrongdoing by the "deep state," but that's politics.

On 10/6/2024 at 5:50 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Most people would think that makes you look like a simp for people who loathe you. But you do you.

It appears you dislike that I'm a conservative with strong conservative values, and that I don't consider the candidate who threatens our democracy to be the definition of a conservative.

• clown 5

5 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

It appears you dislike that I'm a conservative with strong conservative values, and that I don't consider the candidate who threatens our democracy to be the definition of a conservative.

There are a lot of conservatives in this forum.

I know conservatives.

You sir, are no conservative.

🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 2

RochesterRob
16 minutes ago, Ann said:

There are a lot of conservatives in this forum.

I know conservatives.

You sir, are no conservative.

🙂

When Psy Ops and gaslighting become so pervading throughout our system of communication the impact it imparts becomes increasingly less potent.  Something that is lost on most leftists today.  

• Like 1