Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

JoshAllen
34 minutes ago, Boyst said:

the student loan forgiveness programs were never designed to succeed. not all of them. but they were political ammunition and more important ammunition to fire and start to shred holes into the fabric of legal frameworks to make it possible

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Let me get this right: the woman who's administration spent the last three years sending its DOJ after its political opponent is no threat to our democratic institutions? Really? That's the thought here? The same administration that has imprisoned a bunch of protesters while importing hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans and Haitian criminals? 

THAT protection of our democracy? :classic_laugh:

And now you want the Republican party to return to its roots? What roots would they be? You mean the Cheneys? Mitch McConnell? Paul Ryan? Mitt Romney? All the GOP people who literally abandoned their principles to team with Biden Harris to weaponize the DOJ so Trump doesn't go back to breaking up their perma-war money train?

Do you even follow politics?

It appears you misunderstand the true essence of conservatism. Trump's actions on January 6 were reminiscent of a leader of a banana republic. Yet, no one here has defended these actions or explored why many Americans might hesitate to support him.

Instead, group think leader dismisses my perspective as trolling. This approach hardly aligns with respecting the First Amendment.

• clown 3

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Deranged Rhino
Just now, JoshAllen said:

It appears you misunderstand the true essence of conservatism.

Seriously, I’m guessing if you add up your IQ points we don’t even hit single digits. 

• Facepalm 1

IDBillzFan
9 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

It appears you misunderstand the true essence of conservatism. Trump's actions on January 6 were reminiscent of a leader of a banana republic. Yet, no one here has defended these actions or explored why many Americans might hesitate to support him.

Instead, group think leader dismisses my perspective as trolling. This approach hardly aligns with respecting the First Amendment.

So you believe that Trump sent all those protesters into the Capital and told them to take things over so he could return as president?

If not, tell me what you believe happened? What took place that could possibly threaten our democracy this time around?

What are you so convinced will happen that you are willing to elect one of the dumbest people on the planet, who is running for POTUS alongside a dude so disliked even his own FAMILY won't vote for him?

Sell me on what Trump specifically did wrong.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Cheers 1

JoshAllen
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So you believe that Trump sent all those protesters into the Capital and told them to take things over so he could return as president?

If not, tell me what you believe happened? What took place that could possibly threaten our democracy this time around?

What are you so convinced will happen that you are willing to elect one of the dumbest people on the planet, who is running for POTUS alongside a dude so disliked even his own FAMILY won't vote for him?

This event should never have occurred. It was an utter catastrophe orchestrated by individuals who have since faced disbarment or imprisonment for seditious conspiracy.

While I support Trump's constitutional right to exhaust his legal options, in which he did, his role in January 6 is indefensible. It's particularly telling that many who worked closest to him now withhold their support. 

Trump should have participated in the Republican primaries. Had he done so, I believe we might have ended up with a candidate capable of winning this election.

• clown 1

JoshAllen
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Only one party is running on a platform of “looking at the first amendment” to fight “disinformation”. And it’s the party that has throttled conservative voices and views on social media, censored REAL news stories to push propaganda designed to help their candidates, and of course that’s the party you - a self avowed “conservative” are supporting because…. 

The only one deflecting is you. 

Look, both parties employ these scare tactics. You seem frustrated that I'm not more agitated by any of them.

Considering the events of January 6, could you explain why Trump should be considered for office again?

• clown 1

TtownBillsFan
1 hour ago, JoshAllen said:

Do us a favor, and define "Trump's actions", as pertaining to J6.  I want to know what information you're basing your stance on.  Your answer will be enlightening.

• Like 1

TtownBillsFan
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Sorry, I didn't see you ask these, before I posted asking essentially the same.  It really will be telling, the answer to what 'Trump's (supposed) actions' were.  I think I know the answer they'll give, but we'll see.

• Like 1

TtownBillsFan

This event should never have occurred. It was an utter catastrophe orchestrated by individuals who have since faced disbarment or imprisonment for seditious conspiracy.

While I support Trump's constitutional right to exhaust his legal options, in which he did, his role in January 6 is indefensible. It's particularly telling that many who worked closest to him now withhold their support. 

Trump should have participated in the Republican primaries. Had he done so, I believe we might have ended up with a candidate capable of winning this election.

You still didn't answer the question.  What do you see as "Trump's role" in J6?  What, specifically, did Trump do, that you don't agree with/think were wrong, regarding the events of January 6th, 2021?

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

While I support Trump's constitutional right to exhaust his legal options, in which he did, his role in January 6 is indefensible.

What role was that, specifically? What did he specifically do to cause J6?

Please show your work.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Sorry, I didn't see you ask these, before I posted asking essentially the same. 

It doesn't matter who asks the question. He can't answer it. You may as well ask him what the ignition timing was in a 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air with a 327 engine and a 4-bbl carburetor.

• Haha 2

Uncle Joe
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It doesn't matter who asks the question. He can't answer it. You may as well ask him what the ignition timing was in a 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air with a 327 engine and a 4-bbl carburetor.

Marisa Tomei Trick Question GIF

• Haha 8

JoshAllen
3 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Do us a favor, and define "Trump's actions", as pertaining to J6.  I want to know what information you're basing your stance on.  Your answer will be enlightening.

Trump's authorization of an event he knew could potentially harm Americans (and it did) is a serious breach of presidential duty. He simply cannot be trusted and raises questions about Trump's judgment and commitment to the American people's welfare.

• clown 3
  • Doh! 3
  • Popcorn 1

CarpetCrawler

Trump's authorization of an event he knew could potentially harm Americans (and it did) is a serious breach of presidential duty. He simply cannot be trusted and raises questions about Trump's judgment and commitment to the American people's welfare.

Border czar Harris's authorization of open borders, which she knew could potentially harm Americans (and it did), is a serious breach of executive branch duty. She simply cannot be trusted and raises questions about Harris's judgment and commitment to the American people's welfare.

Which affected the welfare of more Americans and will continue to do so for years to come?

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 3

IDBillzFan
3 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

Are you so ridiculously inhumane that you gladly ignore the hundreds,  even thousands of Americans -- including little pre-teen children -- who have been raped, robbed, beaten, tortured, sold into sex trafficking, and murdered exclusively because of Harris' border policy these past few years?

They are all very well documented, unless you're too lazy and mindless to look into it yourself. 

Or are those rapes and murders okay because at least she's not Trump?

You need to go back to ATOP where your opinions will be considerably less embarrassing and most assuredly more accepted. 

What a moronic, soulless punk. 

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 4

4merper4mer
9 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

Trump very much participated in the Republican primaries.  His participation consisted of winning all of them.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1