• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

IDBillzFan

This is funny as shit.

Comedian Eddie Griffin explains that Kamala is a liar, trying to pretend she's black, but Trump's a crook, and he may vote for the crook because Trump 'has a lot of n****er in him," three baby mommas, 43 felony cases, selling high-top sneakers like Jordan and gettin' shot like Tupac. "The MF'er's gonna drop an album next." :classic_laugh:

But everyone he talks to absolutely hates Kamala.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 3

CarpetCrawler
11 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

I'm not downplaying the border issues, but they've been a concern throughout our lives. Whenever we've had an opportunity for genuine immigration reform, it's been thwarted by a single individual.

You may try to minimize the events of January 6 or engage in whataboutism, but the fact remains: Trump was still President, and his actions had far-reaching consequences for all of us.  We can't win.

Ok I'll bite, tell me all about the far-reaching consequences and how they have affected your life detrimentally.

• Popcorn 3

Ok Tim, I guess now would be a good time to drop my October surprise. You remember him right? The real reason you walked away from teaching? The kid who spent the night at your home? the one you went to the gay bar with? The reason the school board had a meeting about you? What do you think Tim, should I drop that now? Or should I wait another week or so? You know, the student you were having sex with, the male student you were having sex with? They didn't call you Touchdown Timmy because you were the football coach, oh wait, you lied about that also. You were the assistant coach. What do you think Tim? You remember the Indigo Girls concert, right? The gay bar, spending the night and of course the school board meeting. Think it is time Tim? TOUCHDOWN TIMMY. You were Touchy alright.

Hmmm

• Wow 1
  • Popcorn 6

Mobile data.

Harris

Trump

Cut off text from above - ... and what I’ve been told was an overflow area with 5,111 mobile devices. 97% of those attending were from these cities/states, ranked by the number of participants from each city. 81% appear to be first time Trump rally attendees. Denver, CO  Colorado Springs, CO Aurora, CO Fort Collins, CO Lakewood, CO Thornton, CO Arvada, CO Westminster, CO Centennial, CO Pueblo, CO Greeley, CO Boulder, CO Longmont, CO Loveland, CO Broomfield, CO Commerce City, CO Castle Rock, CO Windsor, CO Louisville, CO Erie, CO Parker, CO Brighton, CO Frederick, CO  Breckenridge, CO Frisco, CO Bailey, CO Avon, CO Nederland, CO Georgetown, CO Empire, CO 432 mobile devices have attended 3 or more Trump rallies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 4
  • Love 1