• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

17 hours ago, JoshAllen said:

The last time immigration was seriously addressed was 38 years ago. Horrific stories like this have been occurring for years. Apparently, there hasn't been enough bloodshed to compel Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, or Biden to drive comprehensive immigration reform. There was a legitimate bipartisan opportunity this year, but still, not enough support to make it happen.

Wedge issues are tearing this country apart.

I won't belabor the point. The January 6 events were inexcusable, with one individual standing to gain the most. Sadly, this incident will forever mar the Republican party's history and legacy. It's time to pass the torch to a younger generation of conservatives.

So in conclusion, you don't hold the current administration responsible for the increased number of murders, robberies, rapes and trafficking in the US after they spent your tax dollars flying these people into the US via their 'wave your hand and we'll fly you here for free" app. 

At least you now agree Trump was not responsible for J6, so I guess that's growth.

And as for the younger generation of conservatives? They're already in the wings.

The left would kill for someone this articulate. Instead, you have Venn diagrams and incoherent word salads from a person who can't function without a teleprompter.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Facepalm 1
  • Applause 4
  • Cheers 1

For the GOP, this is what we refer to as addition by subtraction.

The left is so principled, they welcome the Cheneys.  Can't have Trump ending the perma-war structure. :classic_laugh:

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So in conclusion, you don't hold the current administration responsible for the increased number of murders, robberies, rapes and trafficking

Your comprehension skills leave much to be desired.

spent your tax dollars flying these people into the US via their 'wave your hand and we'll fly you here for free" app. 

Can you provide a source to this claim?

At least you now agree Trump was not responsible for J6, so I guess that's growth.

My perspective remains unchanged.

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The left would kill for someone this articulate. Instead, you have Venn diagrams and incoherent word salads from a person who can't function without a teleprompter.

JD had better not upstage the former President.

• clown 6

Man, @JoshAllen, when you agree with Mayorkas, maybe you need to reboot your thinking.

BIden and Harris flying immigrants into the US to kill, rape, murder and traffic American is nothing new! Everyone does it! What's your problem, people? :classic_laugh:

• Facepalm 2

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Man, @JoshAllen, when you agree with Mayorkas, maybe you need to reboot your thinking.

BIden and Harris flying immigrants into the US to kill, rape, murder and traffic American is nothing new! Everyone does it! What's your problem, people? 

Do you realize you're all making the case for immigration reform without recognizing that the former president squandered that opportunity earlier this year to protect our border and American citizens? You're too naive to see it.

• clown 4

15 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

Can you provide a source to this claim?

From NBC News: Biden admin flew hundreds of thousands of migrants into US using CBP One app

6 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

My perspective remains unchanged.

So if Trump is responsible for J6, can YOU provide a source to this claim? Show us specifically what he did to make that happen. Be specific.

We'll wait.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

10 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

Do you realize you're all making the case for immigration reform without recognizing that the former president squandered that opportunity earlier this year to protect our border and American citizens? You're too naive to see it.

Did you even READ that bill? It still let in MILLIONS and gave amnesty. It was a ridiculous bill and deserved to die. Oh, wait. it was bipartisan. So it must be good. Just like it's bipartisan to elect Kamala because the Cheneys back her. :classic_laugh:

In the meantime you seem to be okay with 94 executive orders Biden and Harris put out to open the borders and let in millions. 

The reason it's a wedge issue is because the left is forcing people to 'just accept' all the deaths, murders, rapes and trafficking under the guise of "it's always been done."

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 4

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Center for Immigration Studies.

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

From NBC News: Biden admin flew hundreds of thousands of migrants into US using CBP One app

So if Trump is responsible for J6, can YOU provide a source to this claim? Show us specifically what he did to make that happen. Be specific.

We'll wait.

He was the President of the United States. Do I really need to provide evidence for that as well?

• clown 3

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Did you even READ that bill? It still let in MILLIONS and gave amnesty. It was a ridiculous bill and deserved to die. Oh, wait. it was bipartisan. So it must be good. Just like it's bipartisan to elect Kamala because the Cheneys back her. :classic_laugh:

In the meantime you seem to be okay with 94 executive orders Biden and Harris put out to open the borders and let in millions. 

The reason it's a wedge issue is because the left is forcing people to 'just accept' all the deaths, murders, rapes and trafficking under the guise of "it's always been done."

Once again, politics over people triumphs again.

• clown 4

1 hour ago, JoshAllen said:

If you call the bill that was presented earlier this year “legitimate” as you did already, or “protective of our border”, as you’re doing now, you’re clearly trolling.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like 5

I'm starting think Obama telling the brothers that their not voting for Kamala because she's a woman is not being well received by the brothers. :classic_laugh:

Well, at least they have the Cheneys.

NSFW

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, JoshAllen said:

Once again, politics over people triumphs again.

All you have to say is "No, I didn't read the bill and have no idea what's it. But I will read it and then I'll understand why it's so bad."

That's really all you had to say.

12 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

He was the President of the United States. Do I really need to provide evidence for that as well?

How is it that Trump caused J6 because he was president, but Kamala's not responsible for all the deaths, rapes, murder and trafficking by illegal immigrants because she was Vice President?

You leftists never, ever, ever think your shit through.

Do some homework and then come back to discuss things like an adult.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

If you call the bill that was presented earlier this year “legitimate” as you did already, or “protective of our border”, as your doing now, you’re clearly trolling.

Then make it better — don't walk away.

• clown 2

How is it that Trump caused J6 because he was president, but Kamala's not responsible for all the deaths, rapes, murder and trafficking by illegal immigrants because she was Vice President?

When did I state that the Biden-Harris administration isn't responsible for the border situation?

• clown 3

4 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

Then make it better — don't walk away.

Ask Schumer why a real border bill that passed out of the House (HR-2 ) never even made it committee. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, JoshAllen said:

When did I state that the Biden-Harris administration isn't responsible for the border situation?

The moment you blamed it on happening for generations without acknowledging everything they PURPOSEFULLY did to open the border, fly illegals to swing states unvetted.

Their specific actions are the blame for all the rapes, murders, robberies and trafficking and we know this because every time an illegal commits a crime, it gets tied back specifically to BIden and Harris letting them in or THEIR version of ICE letting them out of prison.

And again, what did Trump specifically do to cause J6? We're still waiting.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1