• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

The powers that be no likie. The community notes only show the before submission page. His video is showing  the after submission. It was not three months though (which he says in the next post)

This is the school board for Alliance High School in 1995. Contrary to what Tim Walz says, the School Board VOTED 6-0 to fire Tim Walz. Of course, they call it accepting his resignation. Tim Walz claimed that he left on his own and was "talked into staying" Do you want to know how I know? I will be posting the SCHOOL BOARD MINUTES FROM THAT MEETING.

Tim Walz was fired, he did not accept another job.

He claims “I will get to that” when asked in comments how he knows Walz was fired. (We shall see )

The previous post, was School Board minutes accepting the resignation of Tim Walz on July 1, 1996, some people said this proves nothing. Well, on its face, it doesn't. When the parents of the abuser made a complaint, the School Board had a meeting in March of 1996, at this meeting, they directed Tim Walz to take a professional leave. This leave was to seek treatment for alcoholism and the "private" minutes of this School Board meeting was not released.

• Like 2

Now will MSM pick up the Tim Walz story?

Interesting that Gwen Walz also (hint hint) resigned. Saw something on X that she knew what he was doing.

Teacher Unions have made it so that disciplinary actions get sealed and cannot get passed along to the next school district. However, when a school district calls about a perspective teacher application, if they get a response, that they worked there and end the response, that's a big hell no!!

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Nelson59 said:

Now will MSM pick up the Tim Walz story?

Interesting that Gwen Walz also (hint hint) resigned. Saw something on X that she knew what he was doing.

Teacher Unions have made it so that disciplinary actions get sealed and cannot get passed along to the next school district. However, when a school district calls about a perspective teacher application, if they get a response, that they worked there and end the response, that's a big hell no!!

Personally, wouldn't pick it up until the accuser (not the blogger, the man (or the 2 men as he's hinted at who have corroboration to their stories)) comes forward.  At a minimum wouldn't touch it until all 40 or so posts are released.  Would be doing background on it, trying to figure out how to make it blow over (as they're almost all pulling for her and by extension him) but wouldn't be publishing anything about it, even denials, yet.  The story that nobody hears about can do no damage.

And as @Ann posted above; 45's campaign should absolutely stay away from this story until it actually blows up.  Let their proxies do the heavy lifting and keep their hands clean on the chance that it is a ruse.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Politics aside, this is an experience I won't forget.

Secret Service took about 30 of us back stage and told us not to record anything or have anything in our hands. They said we couldn't even say hi to Trump, that they would take our picture and we were to move on.

When I got to the front of the line, Trump was told that my name was Ava Flanell. Trump said, how beautiful, what a beautiful name. I smiled. He asked, what do you do? I said I work in the firearms industry. He said, oh so do you think that shot the assassinator took was an easy shot? I kind of froze and had no idea what to say and said, well kind of. Then he said, yea that's what my sons told me, they're big gun enthusiasts. I said I know, Don Jr, we've met a few times and follow each other on IG. He's said, oh that's great. Then I said, hey if you win this election, don't touch our guns. He said, oh no, I won't. He kept wanting to talk, but I kept looking around like we were going to get in trouble lol.

He was a lot more likable and easy to talk to than I anticipated. Also, tall.

• Like 3

What’s good for the goose…

Trump responds to Kamala’s request for his cognitive test results:

I believe it is very important that Kamala Harris pass a test on Cognitive Stamina and Agility. Her actions have led many to believe that there could be something very wrong with her. Even 60 Minutes and CBS, in order to protect Lyin’ Kamala, illegally and unscrupulously replaced an answer she had given, which was totally “bonkers,” with another answer that had nothing to do with the question asked. Also, she is slow and lethargic in answering even the easiest of questions. We just went through almost four years of that, we shouldn’t have to do it again!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

What’s good for the goose…

Trump responds to Kamala’s request for his cognitive test results:

I believe it is very important that Kamala Harris pass a test on Cognitive Stamina and Agility. Her actions have led many to believe that there could be something very wrong with her. Even 60 Minutes and CBS, in order to protect Lyin’ Kamala, illegally and unscrupulously replaced an answer she had given, which was totally “bonkers,” with another answer that had nothing to do with the question asked. Also, she is slow and lethargic in answering even the easiest of questions. We just went through almost four years of that, we shouldn’t have to do it again!

I'm old enough to remember when asking a Presidential candidate to undergo a cognitive test was considered offensive

• Like 2

Kamala going on Fox

Her internal polls must be terrible

My theory (besides her losing) is that she couldn't keep up this ridiculous "they are hiding Trump"

while she still avoided any serious interviews.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 2

40 minutes ago, Ann said:

Remember the good ol' days when plagiarism wasn't acceptable.

Watch how unbelievably pathetic Biden is in this clip.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Kamala going on Fox

Her internal polls must be terrible

My theory (besides her losing) is that she couldn't keep up this ridiculous "they are hiding Trump"

while she still avoided any serious interviews.

Bret Baier? She will have the questions in advance, a teleprompter, her ear piece, and the interview gets edited. 

• Like 2