Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Kamala going on Fox

Her internal polls must be terrible

My theory (besides her losing) is that she couldn't keep up this ridiculous "they are hiding Trump"

while she still avoided any serious interviews.

It's incredible to me that she would do this interview. She's the dumbest phucker around, and Baier never hesitates to follow up and push back as often as is necessary. There is no way this can help her beyond being able to finally admit she is doing tough interviews.

Obama is still smarting after his interview with Baier.  I believe the Obama interview is what led to Baier changing his signoff to "Fair, Balanced, And Still Unafraid."

Though I will insist his best interview was with the Dalai Lama, when at the end of the interview he asks him if he's a big hitter on the golf course. The Dalai Lama has no idea what he's talking about. Baier proceeds to tell him about the Bill Murray scene in Caddyshack before ending the interview with something like, "Okay. Had to ask."  :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Bret Baier? She will have the questions in advance, a teleprompter, her ear piece, and the interview gets edited. 

Surprised to see you post this. I have little use for Fox News, but Baier is the last of the balanced anchors.

He knows he has to give the pushback his daily panels (which I do try to listen to) have been insisting have been missing in other interviews. 

• Like 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Surprised to see you post this. I have little use for Fox News, but Baier is the last of the balanced anchors.

He knows he has to give the pushback his daily panels (which I do try to listen to) have been insisting have been missing in other interviews. 

I disagree, but I hope you are correct. I would love to be wrong in this instance.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, Ann said:

I disagree, but I hope you are correct. I would love to be wrong in this instance.

I still remember his Obama interview (I think it was a SB halftime interview). Obama liked to filibuster his answers because he knew Baier only had so much time, but Baier interrupted the shit out of him to the extent that the entire sheep left was furious with him for not letting Obama burn the interview time on bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Kamala going on Fox

Her internal polls must be terrible

My theory (besides her losing) is that she couldn't keep up this ridiculous "they are hiding Trump"

while she still avoided any serious interviews.

Wonder when they'll actually shoot the interview?  Would love for it to be live, but if she won't do live interviews with legit news organizations that are trying to help her; can't see her willing to do a live one with one that isn't sure if it wants her to win or her opponent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Wonder when they'll actually shoot the interview?  Would love for it to be live, but if she won't do live interviews with legit news organizations that are trying to help her; can't see her willing to do a live one with one that isn't sure if it wants her to win or her opponent.

There's no way she does a live interview. She can barely dress herself. It'll be recorded and she'll have referees standing around to pull her out of her chair the minute she starts to cackle her way through a question about her plagiarism.

In a major shakeup to the Harris-Walz campaign, Kamala plans to change her tone in PA tonight to tell everyone Trump is a danger to America.

Except this time she'll really mean it. Like, seriously, mean it. Not like the thousands of times she's already said it to no avail.

I'm sure Harris is like, "We're going to keep ratcheting this up until we can find someone who can shoot straight!"

EDIT: Apparently they made Alex take her speech notes down. :classic_laugh:

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Haha 3

Harris spokesman channels Harris by explaining that Trump hasn't done an interview in a month when  he did an interview on Fox just yesterday.

This whole interview was embarrassing, actually. Every time he was asked a question about Harris, he started talking about Trump.

Hard to imagine how big of a dumbass you have to be to believe anything coming from the Harris-Walz campaign.

I mean, stuff that hasn't been plagiarized, anyway...

• clown 1
  • Facepalm 3

Please note how the Trump/Vance campaign is jumping all over this X-generated plagiarism news while at the same time they are avoiding the similarly X-generated "Touchdown Timmy" story like the plague.

That's because one of those news stories possesses concrete, verifiable evidence and the other consists solely of unverifiable, unfalsifiable claptrap.

If you are ever uncertain about what is true and what is not, a great signal is whether or not Trump/Vance run with it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Popcorn 1

(The original tweet (it is a RT) for context)

Standing ovation and huge applause for President Trump following his interview with Bloomberg at the Chicago Economic Club!

The crowd absolutely LOVED it!

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1