Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Add in she has the DOJ on her side.

This is all going to come down to the SCOTUS. The only way to settle any unrest will be a 9-0 unanimous decision. I think it's best if they settle the ground rules now.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Because they want/need/will incite violence in response to the loss. Burning the whole thing down is the only thing that will save their legacies from complete annihilation. 

This is a feature, not a bug. 

But those who believe in defending our "democratic institutions" will not blink at this because the TV will tell them that this time, the violence and protests are serving the side of the "good". And the NPCs will fall for it. 

... For a time. 

But the bounce back is going to hurt. 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 3

Jimmy Carter casts his vote for Harris by mail.

PLAINS, Ga. (AP) — Jimmy Carter cast his ballot in the 2024 election Wednesday.

The former president voted by mail, the Carter Center confirmed in a statement. It happened barely two weeks after Carter celebrated his 100th birthday on Oct. 1 at his home in Plains, Georgia, where he’s been living in hospice care.

His son Chip Carter said before the family gathering that his father had this election very much in mind.

“He’s plugged in,” Chip Carter told The Associated Press. “I asked him two months ago if he was trying to live to be 100, and he said, ‘No, I’m trying to live to vote for Kamala Harris.’”

One helluva man who did so much for humanity so i hate to ask: what happens if he passes before the election? is his vote thrown out?

I also call bullocks on that quote that he wanted to live to vote for her.

• Popcorn 1

Supposedly the Baier - Harris interview is set to start taping in about 15 minutes.  Really hoping he plays it straight and not like Dana Bash did.  Any thoughts on whether he will?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ann said:

The amount of contempt she and the left have for black Americans is embarrassing.

You see, according to Kamala, blacks are too stupid to understand they're being conned by Russia. 

The left now agrees completely that black Americans are stupid, black men are misogynists, and they can have their votes bought on the promise to make weed legal. I'm surprised she isn't handing out menthol cigarettes, watermelon and bottles of 40s of Olde English 800. 

Just incredible. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I am am unable to listen at the moment, @Ann, but it appears Baier has Kamala shitting purple Twinkies.

When someone has the video share it! 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

She didn't get smoked as clearly as she might've.  But her responses to "when did you figure out that 46 is effectively a potato" were he's doing a great job for the American people and he's not on the ballot, who cares about him, TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

When asked earlier, towards the end of the immigration segment, as to whether she needs to apologize to the mothers of the girls that were raped and murdered by illegals, she said she was sorry for them but in the way one says that they're so sorry to hear about someone's kid getting cancer not in a way that admitted the 46-Harris policies had anything to do with it.  

At the beginning of that segment, when asked why 46 rescinded 90+ of 45's EO's on the border specifically rescinding Stay in Mexico" she went into a dive that they tried to get a border bill passed from day 1; when it was pointed out to her that they had the Presidency, House, & Senate for 2 years and 6 D Senators voted against their border bill somehow that was 45's fault as well.

When asked about what if anything she regrets about 46's tenure she came back with she'll enact her own policies and she's opposed to the "last 10 years" of policies.  Primarily the fact that 45's been on the scene for nearly all 10 years.

When asked about specific VERY leftist policies she's supported in the past, her stock response was she'll enforce the law.  With no acknowledgement that were she President she'd have the opportunity to influence what those laws are and she flat out would not say she still supports them nor that she doesn't.

When asked why so many people think the country is on the wrong track, she blamed 45 for that as well.  Though she was smart enough to say "no, Americans aren't stupid" when Baier specifically asked her if the half of the country that doesn't support her was stupid.

The only real loss she had in this IMHO was a statement aimed at 45 that'll get used by him on her to the effect that an administration owns its results.  

The other possible significant loser is she tried to say that she was fully up to speed when Isreal was doing it's retaliation strikes and it seems they pretty much kept Washington completely out of the loop on what they were doing (which is likely a significant portion of why they were effective).

My 2 cents.  YMMV.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3