• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
33 minutes ago, Ann said:

Someone who takes no responsibility for anything, and blames everyone else for victimizing her.

I can't imagine why she's got such high staff turnover.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Her whole schtick is to run out the clock with non sequiturs, word salad, and deflections. That’s also why she was late, to make it easier to get out of answering questions she found uncomfortable.

No wonder Pete/ @JoshAllen is voting for her… they have the same mental deficiency and lack of intellectual courage. 

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

She's got those earrings on again, fwiw.

But, this plays to her base. Her base needs only believe she will stand up to Maga and not bend over.

She could have went on there and said I hate blacks, Latinos are stupid, and I just banged a Tijuana hooker high on coke... She still wins. 

• O Rly 1
  • Boo 1

Just now, Boyst said:

She's got those earrings on again, fwiw.

But, this plays to her base. Her base needs only believe she will stand up to Maga and not bend over.

She could have went on there and said I hate blacks, Latinos are stupid, and I just banged a Tijuana hooker high on coke... She still wins. 

She wears those earrings for ALL interactions with interviewers or moderators.  Even the View and Colbert ones she was wearing them.

Whether they're BT or not; those are her "interview earrings."

• Popcorn 1

Though it is still impressive how she holds 3 competing positions all at the same time:

1.  She was/ is the last person in the room with 46 on ALL decisions, so in effect they are HER policies.

2.  She is going to change a whole lot of stuff.  Check her website for all 80 pages worth of policies (because apparently she only knows the give aways ones).

3.  There is not one single thing that 46 did that she would've done differently / didn't agree with.

Would really have liked to have seen Baier ask her how to make all three of those make sense together.  (Kind of like you can only get at most 2 of cheap, fast, and good.  Not sure how all 3 of those can exist in the same space.)

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

She wears those earrings for ALL interactions with interviewers or moderators.  Even the View and Colbert ones she was wearing them.

Whether they're BT or not; those are her "interview earrings."

They're not bluetooth.

Earrings...she's shooting herself in the foot.  Ear buds...someone else is intentionally shooting her in the foot.  

There's no way someone's instructing her to be this &#%$ing dumb.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They're not bluetooth.

Earrings...she's shooting herself in the foot.  Ear buds...someone else is intentionally shooting her in the foot.  

There's no way someone's instructing her to be this &#%$ing dumb.

Yeah, personally would be surprised if they are actually BT.  As you say, it'd be almost totally unbelievable that somebody was coaching her in real time to say some of this ridiculousness.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Yeah, personally would be surprised if they are actually BT.  As you say, it'd be almost totally unbelievable that somebody was coaching her in real time to say some of this ridiculousness.

"Now Kamala, I want you to greet the crowd with this...but say it in a fake Jamaican accent.  Good, good...now cackle!"

Never has the country need an SNL skit so badly...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I am am unable to listen at the moment, @Ann, but it appears Baier has Kamala shitting purple Twinkies.

They can name them Tinkie Winkie's Twinkies.. T-Winkies for short.

Edited by Jabba The Hutt

32 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Now Kamala, I want you to greet the crowd with this...but say it in a fake Jamaican accent.  Good, good...now cackle!"

Never has the country need an SNL skit so badly...

Apparently SNL has been busting on her and 46 the last 3 weeks.  When a D has lost SNL ...

• Popcorn 1