• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Hillary had issues with men supposedly because she reminded them of their angry ex-wife. While Kamala’s nasal voice is off-putting, I did not realize she gave men the same angry ex-wife vibes.

Does she?

Nah, she just comes across as a dumb individual who got overpromoted and is insistant upon receiving the perks that come with the job while also feeling the actual duties of the job are beneath her so she doesn't bother to do the actual work she was hired to do.  That's not a woman/ex-wife thing, have seen more men with that particular affliction.  

But it is super annoying and pretty sure the guy who posted that tweet is correct that there aren't many men that haven't been there.  Probably not many women either.

• Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

I know it looks good for Trump right now. If the election is to be legit, I billieve it's a landslide. However, they falsely prosecuted him, tried impeaching, BS civil cases, rigging debates and even assassination attempts. They are treadfully fearful of something. This election is the epitome of good vs evil. Do we really think the evil is going to go away quietly?

Both sides have an army of lawyers. I feel that we won't know the outcome until everything gets sent to the SCOTUS. I feel bad for the nine of them. For the good of the country and the constitution, they need to be unanimous. That will be the only way the MSM will be in check. They will incite civil unrest.

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1

RochesterRob
44 minutes ago, Nelson59 said:

I know it looks good for Trump right now. If the election is to be legit, I billieve it's a landslide. However, they falsely prosecuted him, tried impeaching, BS civil cases, rigging debates and even assassination attempts. They are treadfully fearful of something. This election is the epitome of good vs evil. Do we really think the evil is going to go away quietly?

Both sides have an army of lawyers. I feel that we won't know the outcome until everything gets sent to the SCOTUS. I feel bad for the nine of them. For the good of the country and the constitution, they need to be unanimous. That will be the only way the MSM will be in check. They will incite civil unrest.

The MSM will never be in check.  If Trump wins at the polls they will call for faithless electors to stick it to Trump.  At the extreme edge they will call for Trump to be killed, ANTIFA to storm the streets because the election was a referendum on racism, and so forth.  The Republicans have an alligator by the tail at present and they darn well better hold on as it will start thrashing around.  

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

Fansince88
11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They're not bluetooth.

Earrings...she's shooting herself in the foot.  Ear buds...someone else is intentionally shooting her in the foot.  

There's no way someone's instructing her to be this &#%$ing dumb.

She comes by it naturally.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Another thing that makes this even better is that Trump is visiting a McDonalds later this week and expected to work in the back with them while there.... He took her job AGAIN! :hysterical:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nelson59 said:

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

The MSM will never be in check.  If Trump wins at the polls they will call for faithless electors to stick it to Trump.  At the extreme edge they will call for Trump to be killed, ANTIFA to storm the streets because the election was a referendum on racism, and so forth.  The Republicans have an alligator by the tail at present and they darn well better hold on as it will start thrashing around.  

It wouldn't surprise me at this point if the moment Trump hits 270 on election night not only do the Democrats cut loose on their militant wing, but also that Biden orders Trump arrest on the latest Jack Smith charges so I suspect SCOTUS will be busy not only sorting the election out, but dodging the protesters/rioters at the same time.

• Like 2
  • O Rly 1
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, Hedge said:

UK Labour Party coming soon to a neighborhood near you to campaign for the Ugandan giant:

Kinda hoping that Russia sends 100 people to campaign for Trump.

Just to highlight the hypocrisy.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

48 minutes ago, Hedge said:

UK Labour Party coming soon to a neighborhood near you to campaign for the Ugandan giant:

Isn't that illegal foreign interference in our election process?

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

6 hours ago, Hedge said:

Saw this “liar” claim last night. Doesn’t appear to have legs though, as the press release from 2011 from the CA AG during her time there does mention this specific cartel:

https://oag.ca.gov/news/press-releases/attorney-general-kamala-d-harris-announces-seizure-5-million-worth-cocaine

🤷‍♀️. These comments lead me to do a quick search. It did end in 1989, however, as you posted, CA sometimes referred to the group remains by that name.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

No, not under the legal doctrine of "Shut the &#%$ up, you racist!"

• Doh! 1
  • Haha 5

Jabba The Hutt
16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Speaks volumes of the quality of our candidates that SNL's giving them equal time.

Trump is a GOAT president, more than half this country would have him added to Mt. Rushmore for realsies not like the fake news Jill Biden pushed joke about Joe.

Trump is the kind of man that'd end slavery, Trump is the kind of man who'd secure our independence from the British, Trump is the kind of man who'd get shot and finish his speech...

Edited by Jabba The Hutt

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

how is this different than Russia interferring?

i'd love to see the limey brits show up here. they'd not be used to our free speech to curse them up and down amongst other things

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

Foreign election inteference or shuddup?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

only a deplorable can't tell the nuance.  it's different because shuddup

• Haha 1