Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

UK Labour Party coming soon to a neighborhood near you to campaign for the Ugandan giant:

Republicans should find out when they are arriving and have a welcoming party wearing tri-corner MAGA hats and playing the drums and fifes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, Ann said:

Doesn't sound like Beaver County has any sort of law or rule in place forbidding recording in a polling location.

But honestly...I'd support one.  With so many people going nuts and treating electoral politics as a blood sport, I certainly don't want to be filmed voting.

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Doesn't sound like Beaver County has any sort of law or rule in place forbidding recording in a polling location.

But honestly...I'd support one.  With so many people going nuts and treating electoral politics as a blood sport, I certainly don't want to be filmed voting.

The courthouse clerk telling a voter "go &#%$ yourself" because the clerk was wrong is peak bureaucratic disdain. She should be written up at the least, probably given some time off to reflect on her public customer service skills.

• Applause 1

Jabba The Hutt
11 hours ago, Ann said:

How can you not want Trump over for dinner. He is one of the funniest, most comical, quick witted SoB there is...

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
8 hours ago, Cinga said:

Another thing that makes this even better is that Trump is visiting a McDonalds later this week and expected to work in the back with them while there.... He took her job AGAIN! :hysterical:

I want a Trump made hot and spicy and Grimace shake!!! :classic_love:

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Ann said:

The courthouse clerk telling a voter "go &#%$ yourself" because the clerk was wrong is peak bureaucratic disdain. She should be written up at the least, probably given some time off to reflect on her public customer service skills.

No argument there.  Even if there is such a rule (again, pretty sure there's not there), "go &#%$ yourself" is a wildly inappropriate enforcement method.

• Cheers 3

Jabba The Hutt
6 hours ago, Cinga said:

It wouldn't surprise me at this point if the moment Trump hits 520 on election night not only do the Democrats cut loose on their militant wing, but also that Biden orders Trump arrest on the latest Jack Smith charges so I suspect SCOTUS will be busy not only sorting the election out, but dodging the protesters/rioters at the same time.

FIFY

Crap Throwing Clavin
46 minutes ago, Ann said:

Objectively, not unfair.  If someone asked me to say three nice things about him, I'd probably reply "I really can't.  No criticism of Donald implied, I'm sure he has nice qualities, but I just don't know him that well."

But subjectively...well, clearly I wouldn't be nearly as bitchy and condescending about it as she is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

How can you not want Trump over for dinner. He is one of the funniest, most comical, quick witted SoB there is...

I'd have him over for dinner but problem is I eat a lot of beef, steak and burgers, and would absolutely refuse to cook his well done as he allegedly prefers. That should actually be against the law and probably is in some states...

Now meet him at Texas Roadhouse though might work... :happyfriends:

• Haha 2

Just an FYI, the guy who was posting the Walz child predator info has apparently nuked his entire account (or X did), so make of that what you will

image.png.4d4c88c03bb3eee2816d2a7ff5f143e5.png

• Cheers 3

Jabba The Hutt
17 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I'd have him over for dinner but problem is I eat a lot of beef, steak and burgers, and would absolutely refuse to cook his well done as he allegedly prefers. That should actually be against the law and probably is in some states...

Now meet him at Texas Roadhouse though might work... :happyfriends:

I went from a well done guy to a medium rare guy. There's hope!

• Applause 1