Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Ann said:

Can the Harris team be that clueless?

Ammar Moussa, the Harris-Walz 2024 Rapid Response director, blasted Mr. Trump after the dinner, saying he “struggled to read scripted notes written by his handlers” and “stumbled over his words.”

“The rare moments he was off script, he went on long incomprehensible rambles, reminding Americans how unstable he’s become,” he said in a statement. “And of course he made it all about himself.”

IMG_0552.thumb.jpeg.ffffbc1b3ddbae612c9bfaeab98a446b.jpeg

About 40% of the country agrees with them.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
16 minutes ago, Ann said:

I wonder if any of his little stories are real? If so, this is a doozy...

He's always posting stuff like this. He's starting to sound like Laura Loomer with some of it.

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

He's always posting stuff like this. He's starting to sound like Laura Loomer with some of it.

I might not care for her, but she has broken some stories no one else would go after.  Maybe he does have inside sources?

IDBillzFan
16 minutes ago, Ann said:

I might not care for her, but she has broken some stories no one else would go after.  Maybe he does have inside sources?

I'm sure not everything he says is false. It's just, at least to me, he's starting to sound like an annoying gossip. 

IDBillzFan

For what it's worth, if Trump's joke about Walz was a physical punch, Walz would be in ICU. I could barely believe he made that joke, let alone at a Catholic event. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Ann said:

What!?

The Democrats' concept of "Preserving Democracy" makes perfect sense once you realize they view voting as only a right, not a responsibility.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

About 40% of the country agrees with them.

I'd argue they agree with whatever the box in their pocket or in their living room says, not the actual viewpoint. There's a difference between a mindless, brainless NPC and someone making actual, independent decisions based on their own cognition. 

We live in a bifurcated reality - one where 40% (I think it's lower, though not by much) are still asleep and happy to be brainwashed, useless eaters who simp for those who have their boot on their necks. The other 60% (I think it's closer to 75%) have started to wake up and realize just how rigged, manipulated, and curated "reality" is. 

That's a very dangerous, and very combustible, situation. If we don't get a handle on it, bloodshed is coming to our backyards this decade. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'd argue they agree with whatever the box in their pocket or in their living room says, not the actual viewpoint. There's a difference between a mindless, brainless NPC and someone making actual, independent decisions based on their own cognition. 

We live in a bifurcated reality - one where 40% (I think it's lower, though not by much) are still asleep and happy to be brainwashed, useless eaters who simp for those who have their boot on their necks. The other 60% (I think it's closer to 75%) have started to wake up and realize just how rigged, manipulated, and curated "reality" is. 

That's a very dangerous, and very combustible, situation. If we don't get a handle on it, bloodshed is coming to our backyards this decade. 

I admit, I did have to look up bifurcated though.

:typing:

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course.  I said they agree.  I didn't say they put any thought in to it.

And don't underestimate the percentage on the other side who act the same way.  Some 80% of the country lives in one of two different echo chambers.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino

Again, it's a blowout. Everyone knows it. It's too big to rig (not that they won't try, it just won't work).

• Wow 2

More gossip stuff. I know this is fun to read, but I just find it hard to believe the reason Kamala avoided the dinner is because they didn't want to alienate the tranny alphabet folks or the pro-abortion folks. The one thing the left will never lose is the baby killers and men who like to wear women's underwear.

I don't know that anything is more disingenuous than the Kamala HQ X account.

It is literally the campaign's account with almost 1.5M followers, and spends almost every moment editing Trump comments to make him look bad, and then posting them with lies. People are constantly going up against them to correct the BS, but it just never matters.

• Like 1

RochesterRob
42 minutes ago, Ann said:

I'd be wary of their statement.  They want likely Trump voters to stay home because somebody else will cover their butt at the polls.  Every able bodied person who can get out to vote needs to do so.  No exceptions.

RochesterRob
46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, it's a blowout. Everyone knows it. It's too big to rig (not that they won't try, it just won't work).

Regardless, I want everyone who can go to the polls to do so.  Nothing wrong with making a loud message louder.  To paraphrase nearly every high school football coach getting their guys ready for tonight kick them when they are up and kick them when they are down.  Don't give them a chance regardless of any personal assessment concerning the opponent.