Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Nelson59

SS numbers and voter registrations are being given to illegal immigrants at the border. Whoever is doing this is breaking the law. Arrest them.

Any illegal attempting to vote and is caught should be immediately deported. I think there needs to be a billboard campaign and poll workers instructed how to find them.

If the Dems can't get the mail in vote to cheat, then lets go with illegals. They are scumbags and they should be incarcerated.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• IDBillzFan

devnull
12 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

I’m curious if the brain worm will release its foreign policy agenda soon.  Feels like a fresh new perspective for a third party candidate. 

Galactic domination

image.png.ae1283b5e0ddcaa1a806817c7d6cc890.png

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, devnull said:

Galactic domination

image.png.ae1283b5e0ddcaa1a806817c7d6cc890.png

image.gif.4213e5fb4d01d9e70a7f28ddb234c718.gif

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Fansince88
10 hours ago, Nelson59 said:

SS numbers and voter registrations are being given to illegal immigrants at the border. Whoever is doing this is breaking the law. Arrest them.

Any illegal attempting to vote and is caught should be immediately deported. I think there needs to be a billboard campaign and poll workers instructed how to find them.

If the Dems can't get the mail in vote to cheat, then lets go with illegals. They are scumbags and they should be incarcerated.

Well, I, along with over 900 people my tax prepairer services have had our tax preparations blocked because someone previously used our SS number to file taxes. Never seen numbers by his office. That said, he reached out to other tax prepairers in the area and they have had the same issue. Hmmmm. 

• Wow 5

Nelson59
8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Well, I, along with over 900 people my tax prepairer services have had our tax preparations blocked because someone previously used our SS number to file taxes. Never seen numbers by his office. That said, he reached out to other tax prepairers in the area and they have had the same issue. Hmmmm. 

Holy $hit!! That sucks. Did you file a police report, or (cough) did the IRS investigate?

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino

Someone check to be sure Pete's breathing... 

• Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Voting is the end of democracy now. :classic_laugh: 

Axos and MSNBC talking to each other is beyond the definition of "echo chamber."  That's a damn fish bowl.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
10 hours ago, Nelson59 said:

Holy $hit!! That sucks. Did you file a police report, or (cough) did the IRS investigate?

It wasnt ID theft. It is simply someone using a random ss number (mine) with a fake name with their own figures. 

devnull
7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Voting is the end of democracy now. :classic_laugh: 

As I joked earlier...

On 4/28/2024 at 4:56 PM, devnull said:

Voters are a threat to Our Democracy

How long until the Left floats the idea of delaying (or flat out cancelling) the Election in order to save Our Democracy

• Cheers 2

Attorney General Merrick Garland flanked by Deputy AG Lisa Monaco and FBI Director Chris Wray, gives an update on how the Election Threats Taskforce has "accelerated" its work.

Last week, Sec. Mayorkas announced that DHS is working with the FBI and ramping up "with intensity" to respond to "election threats" including "far-right extremist activity" and to combat spreaders of "disinformation."

Joe Biden said last week Trump will not accept the results of the election, despite Trump being way ahead in the polls.

Joe Biden says simply that "the polling is wrong."

As the lawfare continues to backfire, they're laying the groundwork for their next scheme.

• Angry 3
  • O Rly 1
  • Cheers 1

devnull
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If Trump had even mentioned a 100% tariff on EVs or a 50% tariff on Solar Panels, Democrats and Corporate Media (but I repeat myself) would have been apoplectic about Trump and Big Oil

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, devnull said:

If Trump had even mentioned a 100% tariff on EVs or a 50% tariff on Solar Panels, Democrats and Corporate Media (but I repeat myself) would have been apoplectic about Trump and Big Oil

Trump said he’d put a 200% tariff on Chinese EVs manufactured in Mexico.

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/biden-trump-tariffs-d405cbca

• Cheers 1

On 5/13/2024 at 4:57 PM, Fansince88 said:

It wasnt ID theft. It is simply someone using a random ss number (mine) with a fake name with their own figures. 

Doesn't sound so random though if others that use the same tax accountant were hit. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The sort of look that says "Wow...I didn't know there was anyone in the press pool sober enough to remember anything past three months ago!"

• Haha 3