Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Fansince88
35 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It'd be awfully ironic if Genghis Khan were an ancestor of John Wayne.

Not my favorite John Wayne flick. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• devnull

For anyone who still thinks Biden is going to be replaced in a floor fight. The deadline to get on the Ohio ballot is August 7th, the DNC convention in Chicago is August 19th (the Ds knew about this, and still scheduled their convention after the 7th)

DNC plans to virtually nominate Biden ahead of convention amid Ohio ballot concerns

</snip>

DNC Chair Jaime Harrison announced Democrats would be holding a virtual roll call to ensure Biden gets on the ballot in all 50 states — an announcement made on the same day Ohio state lawmakers returned to the Capitol for a special session to solve Biden’s ballot access issue.

“Joe Biden will be on the ballot in Ohio and all 50 states, and Ohio Republicans agree. But when the time has come for action, they have failed to act every time, so Democrats will land this plane on our own,” Harrison said in a statement.

</snip>

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Ann said:

For anyone who still thinks Biden is going to be replaced in a floor fight. The deadline to get on the Ohio ballot is August 7th, the DNC convention in Chicago is August 19th (the Ds knew about this, and still scheduled their convention after the 7th)

DNC plans to virtually nominate Biden ahead of convention amid Ohio ballot concerns

</snip>

DNC Chair Jaime Harrison announced Democrats would be holding a virtual roll call to ensure Biden gets on the ballot in all 50 states — an announcement made on the same day Ohio state lawmakers returned to the Capitol for a special session to solve Biden’s ballot access issue.

“Joe Biden will be on the ballot in Ohio and all 50 states, and Ohio Republicans agree. But when the time has come for action, they have failed to act every time, so Democrats will land this plane on our own,” Harrison said in a statement.

</snip>

They have no bench. 

They floated Gavin earlier this year nationally, and he tanked because he's Gavin and he comes off as slimy and unlikable. 

They tried to compel Michelle Obama (again, just like 2020) but she refuses to run (good for her). 

Clinton is unelectable and too damaged from her last run vs Trump to get anyone outside of a metro area to vote.

AOC and the Squad are too young and too toxic nationally.

The rest of their Congressional/Senate "stars" are too old or were too damaged by Trump's first term to run.

The only hope they'd have of a last minute switcharoo is to bring in a celebrity like your crush (he'll maybe run for some office in 2026 or 2028) - but the collapse of the entertainment industry as a whole, especially the studio's star system, means the Clooneys of Hollywood aren't worshipped outside of the industry as they were in years past. 

It's gonna be the walking corpse vs the mean tweeter. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They have no bench. 

They floated Gavin earlier this year nationally, and he tanked because he's Gavin and he comes off as slimy and unlikable. 

They tried to compel Michelle Obama (again, just like 2020) but she refuses to run (good for her). 

Clinton is unelectable and too damaged from her last run vs Trump to get anyone outside of a metro area to vote.

The rest of their Congressional/Senate "stars" are too old or were too damaged by Trump's first term to run.

The only hope they'd have of a last minute switcharoo is to bring in a celebrity like your crush (he'll maybe run for some office in 2026 or 2028) - but the collapse of the entertainment industry as a whole, especially the studio's star system, means the Clooneys of Hollywood aren't worshipped outside of the industry as they were in years past. 

Does it matter if there is no bench if they are planning an epic cheat? It isn't like Biden has any chance of winning in a fair election (he did not last time, either).

I am surprised they didn't try Gretchen Whitmer. Yes, she is evil, but a lot of the country doesn't know that.

I don't think Dwayne Johnson is electable. Yes, he is very attractive, but... ok, maybe he is electable. I might vote for him and that is with me assuming he's a screaming lib. 😛 

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They have no bench. 

They haven't had a bench in 16 years.  If they had a bench in 2020, they wouldn't have run Biden.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"...has never forgotten where he came from...who he is..."

giphy.webp

• Like 1

devnull
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"...has never forgotten where he came from...who he is..."

giphy.webp

Listen bub, I'll never forget where I uh, will never forget where I was talking about. oh man, that Marsha Brady.  Reminds me when I picked up a hitchhiker back when I use to drive driving an A-Team wheeler and it was Tootie from Different Strokes 

• Like 2

devnull
12 hours ago, Ann said:

</snip>

</snip>

So if they are going to "virtually" nominate him, what is the point of a physical convention?  Other than political theatre. 

Triumph of the Cornpop

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Ann said:

Sure, Biden can put together a complete sentence...but can he do it without wandering off the stage?  

devnull
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Sure, Biden can put together a complete sentence...but can he do it without wandering off the stage?  

107572_MAIN._AC_SL600_V1518475335_.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Democrats, they just can't help themselves when it comes to lying.

Summarizing for those just tuning in:

Democrats write and enact Ohio’s ballot access law in 2009.

Democratic secretary of state approves it.

Democratic governor signs it.

Democrats in 2024 forget their own law and schedule their convention too late to comply with it.

Republicans remind them.

Democrats accuse Republicans of incompetence, political tricks & threatening democracy.

This is politics in 2024, folks

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Democrats, they just can't help themselves when it comes to lying.

Summarizing for those just tuning in:

Democrats write and enact Ohio’s ballot access law in 2009.

Democratic secretary of state approves it.

Democratic governor signs it.

Democrats in 2024 forget their own law and schedule their convention too late to comply with it.

Republicans remind them.

Democrats accuse Republicans of incompetence, political tricks & threatening democracy.

This is politics in 2024, folks

Ann posted that in the Trump thread, and it's thoroughly retarded, and thoroughly progressive thinking: "We &#%$ed up, and it's everyone else's fault we can't do whatever we want!"  And DNC DESERVES having Biden kept off the ballot, for their &#%$-up.  

I think that was where I most recently mentioned that I may not vote Republican, but I will never EVER vote Democrat, because they're &#%$ing children.  

• Like 2

devnull
9 hours ago, Ann said:

If I were a betting man, I would wager the bulk of that rally were political operatives and journalists (but i repeat myself)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

19 minutes ago, Ann said:

No need to work on anything, the technology already exists. It's called blockchain.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

RochesterRob
30 minutes ago, Ann said:

What about votes that are fraudulent?  They will not be allowed to cross check with driver's licenses and so forth I would presume.