Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Deranged Rhino

The other half of the political spectrum (not held hostage by the establishment fear mongering) has finally woken up to what Trump's base saw in 2016... 

He's not a politician. He's a tank designed to take the bullets while wrecking the establishment's hold on the levers of power. 

• Cheers 3

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• devnull

Deranged Rhino
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

If it's that close in Virginia (and this is the second or third poll to show it is), then Trump isn't going to just win in November, it might be a virtual EC shutout and a massive Trump popular vote win. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Taro T
15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If it's that close in Virginia (and this is the second or third poll to show it is), then Trump isn't going to just win in November, it might be a virtual EC shutout and a massive Trump popular vote win. 

Presuming he can even get on the ballot in VA and other states that won't let "convicted felons" on the ballot.  Because, while it'll very likely get overturned eventually on appeal; fully expect him to get convicted of SOMETHING that will be labelled a felony in the "hush money" trial.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Presuming he can even get on the ballot in VA and other states that won't let "convicted felons" on the ballot.  Because, while it'll very likely get overturned eventually on appeal; fully expect him to get convicted of SOMETHING that will be labelled a felony in the "hush money" trial.

The states were already told with the Colorado case they cannot decide who is eligible to run for President. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Taro T said:

And Democrats will do their level best to delay any appeal until after the election.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

The states were already told with the Colorado case they cannot decide who is eligible to run for President. 

Again...Colorado tried to enforce the 14th Amendment, and was told by SCOTUS that that was Congress' and ONLY Congress' responsibility.

States can still determine who does and does not get on the ballot.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Again...Colorado tried to enforce the 14th Amendment, and was told by SCOTUS that that was Congress' and ONLY Congress' responsibility.

States can still determine who does and does not get on the ballot.

I guess we will see.

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Ann said:

I guess we will see.

We're already seeing, in Ohio.  Democrats are doing everything but challenging Ohio's law in the Supreme Court to get Biden on the ballot.  The Colorado decision isn't being applied in that case.

Doesn't mean that someone's not going to decide against 250 years of precedent an say "No, states, you have no right to regulate your own voting processes."  It would be unconstitutional...but wouldn't be the first time Democrats went judge shopping for an unconstitutional response.  

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

We're already seeing, in Ohio.  Democrats are doing everything but challenging Ohio's law in the Supreme Court to get Biden on the ballot.  The Colorado decision isn't being applied in that case.

Doesn't mean that someone's not going to decide against 250 years of precedent an say "No, states, you have no right to regulate your own voting processes."  It would be unconstitutional...but wouldn't be the first time Democrats went judge shopping for an unconstitutional response.  

the key would be how federal election laws work and the understanding.

part maybe linked to last years ruling of NC which more clearly defined that States can supervise the legislatures power to regulate. that most recent case is more pertinent than others, like bush v. gore - which is relevant to what would have been a case in ohio where state voting laws were conflicted.

there are numerous other cases where legislatures sought to control an election but not quite the same.

it would be a lot of new ground to my knowledge.

• Cheers 2

Fansince88
22 hours ago, Ann said:

Im beginning to think these ladies dont like Trump.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Fansince88 said:

Them and their three viewers.

If it weren't for Twitter, no one would know anything about them.

• Like 3

Uncle Joe
15 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Jill Biden, "Not that my husband would be doing that (screaming)".

All I see is an old man yelling at the sky,"Your a lying dog-faced pony soldier"

• Like 3

devnull
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Yeah, no.  Trump's not gonna win Virginia

• I don't know 1
  • Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, devnull said:

Yeah, no.  Trump's not gonna win Virginia

He will barely win NC. The governorship is up between a dumbass and an idiot. Everyone's cheering for their loudest retard. 

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I think Ohio is not an eligibility issue, it is a candidate certification issue.

I also think that states can disqualify felons from holding State offices, but not Federal offices.

https://www.verifythis.com/article/news/verify/elections-verify/convicted-felons-can-run-for-president-even-if-they-cant-vote/536-e9f8c88b-759d-4f53-be41-54096d414a89

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, snafu said:

I think Ohio is not an eligibility issue, it is a candidate certification issue.

I also think that states can disqualify felons from holding State offices, but not Federal offices.

https://www.verifythis.com/article/news/verify/elections-verify/convicted-felons-can-run-for-president-even-if-they-cant-vote/536-e9f8c88b-759d-4f53-be41-54096d414a89

States can and do disqualify federal candidates from being on the ballot.

That is all I've been saying.  States determine their ballots, and can keep felons off the ballots.  Not that they can't run. That they can be kept off state ballots.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 1

Taro T
4 hours ago, Ann said:

We'll see.

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's not a politician. He's a tank designed to take the bullets while wrecking the establishment's hold on the levers of power. 

I so want to believe this...

• Like 2