Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

We'll see.

The Supreme Court told Biden no Student Debt relief, we see how well that is going...

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• devnull

Crap Throwing Clavin

So I'm just wondering right now if the states that have laws prohibiting felons from being listed on the ballot, will also shortly pass new laws prohibiting write-in votes for felons from being counted in election results.  I bet it'll happen.

Also wondering when Congressional Democrats are going to push for legislation preventing felons from running for Congress.  That wouldn't stand up to appeal, so I doubt it would get past the "public statement" phase.  But I wonder when they start.

This election &#%$ery isn't over, not by a long shot.

• Popcorn 1

devnull
17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So I'm just wondering right now if the states that have laws prohibiting felons from being listed on the ballot, will also shortly pass new laws prohibiting write-in votes for felons from being counted in election results.  I bet it'll happen.

And by extension, donating to Trump is aiding a felon.  Therefore anyone who donates to Trump can lose their voting rights.

No more pesky voters

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

devnull
19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This election &#%$ery isn't over, not by a long shot.

At least until 3AM on Wednesday November 6th...

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler
2 hours ago, Ann said:

was

Are they really trying to say that was a jury of his peers that convicted Trump?

I wish some sheriff or DA from the reddest county in the country would indict Biden on something/anything and what the MSM had to say about that jury.....

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Biden hemorrhaging support from voters without a college degree: poll

President Biden is bleeding support from voters who don’t have college degrees, setting up a much tighter battle for the White House than in 2020, according to a new poll.

The survey, from Reuters, found that Biden’s support among voters without a four-year degree was 10 points lower than his standing with them at this point in the 2020 campaign.

Biden has the support of 42% of such voters in 2020 and just 32% now.

Trump meanwhile gained among them with 44% now compared to 42% in 2020.

Voters without a college degree represented almost 60% of the 2020 electorate, a vast demographic comprising Blacks, Hispanic women, young voters and suburban moms.

</snip>

• Like 2

devnull
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Biden hemorrhaging support from voters without a college degree: poll

President Biden is bleeding support from voters who don’t have college degrees, setting up a much tighter battle for the White House than in 2020, according to a new poll.

The survey, from Reuters, found that Biden’s support among voters without a four-year degree was 10 points lower than his standing with them at this point in the 2020 campaign.

Biden has the support of 42% of such voters in 2020 and just 32% now.

Trump meanwhile gained among them with 44% now compared to 42% in 2020.

Voters without a college degree represented almost 60% of the 2020 electorate, a vast demographic comprising Blacks, Hispanic women, young voters and suburban moms.

</snip>

• Sad 3
  • O Rly 2
  • Popcorn 1

Rep. Jackson Lee reveals pancreatic cancer diagnosis

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) announced that she has pancreatic cancer on Sunday, predicting that treatment could see her “occasionally absent” from Congress.

Jackson Lee, 74, who survived a primary challenge in March after losing a run to be Houston’s mayor late last year, said she is optimistic for a recovery.

</snip>

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, Ann said:

Rep. Jackson Lee reveals pancreatic cancer diagnosis

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) announced that she has pancreatic cancer on Sunday, predicting that treatment could see her “occasionally absent” from Congress.

Jackson Lee, 74, who survived a primary challenge in March after losing a run to be Houston’s mayor late last year, said she is optimistic for a recovery.

</snip>

From pancreatic cancer?  Good luck with that.

Cancer sucks in general, but I wouldn't wish pancreatic cancer on my worst enemy.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Nanker
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

From pancreatic cancer?  Good luck with that.

Cancer sucks in general, but I wouldn't wish pancreatic cancer on my worst enemy.

Oh, I’m willing to make an exception or two to that. 

• O Rly 2