• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• devnull

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That only matters if the election is honest.  The more ballots you have, the bigger the opportunity to fraudulently count them.

In 2002, the reported turnout in Iraq to re-elect Saddam Hussein was 100%, with 100% of the people voting to keep Hussein as President.  The only reason the election &#%$ery won't be as bad as that in the 2024 American elections is because Democrats are at least smart enough to keep it close enough to give it a veneer of legitimacy.

• Like 3

IDBillzFan
Posted (edited)

I love how the Biden Campaign Twitter account just blatantly throws out these ridiculous, easily-refuted lies, and they don't even seem to care how badly they're lying.

From CMS.gov

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 hours ago, Nanker said:

Oh, I’m willing to make an exception or two to that. 

I like to tell the story of the last guy to assault my wife...a boss of hers in a previous job, for some reason I've never been clear on he grabbed her, threw her against a wall, and was screaming at her.  He's dead now.

Truth is, she didn't tell me about it for five years, until after he died of pancreatic cancer, because she knew I'd kill him.  And I would have doused him with gasoline and set him on fire.  But my first reaction was still "Damn...pancreatic cancer.  That sucks."

• Wow 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I love how the Biden Campaign Twitter account just blatantly throws out these ridiculous, easily-refuted lies, and they don't even seem to care how badly they're lying.

From CMS.gov

It's so easily refuted...and it's shocking how many progressives just reflexively agree with it without even a scintilla of thought.

"Truth" is whoever has the biggest megaphone. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

From CMS.gov

That one always torks me. It was one of Biden's first day roll-backs.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"The Logan Act?  Uncle Bosey loved that movie.  A big fan of Jenny Agglutinate and New York."  [/Biden, probably]

• Haha 2

Taro T
4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Umm, Mainland China WANTS Trump?  In what bizarro alternative reality is that even remotely possible?

• Like 4
  • I don't know 1

Billsandhorns
5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

China and Russia want Trump over Biden? They have had a much easier time the last 3 years than they did under Trump.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Arizona GOP leader alleges 500K on state voter rolls who shouldn't be

The head of the Arizona Republican Party claims there are at least 500,000 people registered to vote in the state who are dead or who have moved.

Gina Swoboda wants U.S. District Court Judge Eileen Willett to order Democrat Secretary of State Adrian Fontes to fix the problem and comply with requirements of the National Voter Registration Act. She, along with two others involved in GOP politics, also is asking the judge to order Fontes to “develop and implement additional reasonable and effective registration list-maintenance programs.”

Fontes declined to comment on the lawsuit that also was filed by Scot Mussi, president of the Republican-aligned Free Enterprise Club, and Steven Gaynor, who made an unsuccessful run as a Republican for secretary of state in 2018 and was briefly in the 2022 gubernatorial race before withdrawing.

The heart of the claim is that 14 of 15 Arizona counties have voter registration rates that are “implausibly high.”

Specifically, attorney Andrew Gould says there are more registered voters — both active and inactive — than there are residents who are 18 or older. And all the other counties with the exception of Greenlee have registration rates between 80 and 99%.

</snip>

• Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If anyone was on the fence about Biden's brains being tapioca, this is it.

China thrives under Biden, and Biden thrives through China. Only a dead-dog Dem would think otherwise.

But then again, this is the person who insists inflation was at 9% when he took office, that prices are plummeting, and who has no idea why Americans don't see all the great things he's done as president, like capping insulin costs after rescinding Trump's insulin cap so he could reinstate it and claim victory, or giving an immigration EO that actually does nothing to stem the flood of illegals.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Biden forms lots of original thoughts.

They're detached from reality, and often incoherent.  But that's what makes them original.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Trump is planning his next crime.  We don't know what it is, but we'll tell you all about it."

Do these people &#%$ing listen to themselves?  :classic_laugh:

• Like 2