• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• devnull

Cleaning the voter rolls goes a long way towards fairer elections

As Trump surges in the state, Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin has signed an executive order requiring all state agencies to ensure that voter rolls are constantly updated and accurate. His order also puts special attention on dead voters.

"Streamlining processes for the removal of deceased voters including acquiring access to a national death record database and conducting an audit of Virginia records since 1960."

This may seem small but inflated voter rolls are one of the main ingredients to cheating in elections

• Like 2

"hiccups," Massive cheating. Toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe.

Georgia oversight panel ruminates on 2020 election hiccups as 2024 showdowns loom

The Georgia Election Board voted Tuesday to reprimand Fulton County and appoint an independent monitor for the 2024 election for violating state law while conducting a recount of the 2020 presidential election.

In a 2-1 vote on the panel that oversees how counties conduct elections, members agreed to admonish Fulton County and order a monitor for this year’s campaigns. That allows the county to avoid paying a fine or having the attorney general investigate the double-counting of 3,075 ballots and other allegations of irregularities during the 2020 presidential recount. 

</snip>

• Cheers 2

devnull
17 minutes ago, Ann said:

As Trump surges in the state, Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin has signed an executive order requiring all state agencies to ensure that voter rolls are constantly updated and accurate. His order also puts special attention on dead voters.

"Streamlining processes for the removal of deceased voters including acquiring access to a national death record database and conducting an audit of Virginia records since 1960."

This may seem small but inflated voter rolls are one of the main ingredients to cheating in elections

a3lDUS8yMDAuZ2lm.gif

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Not just deceased voters.  I was on Virginia's voter rolls for more than a decade after I moved to Maryland.

EDIT: funniest thing was when they sent me a letter to my Maryland address asking me to confirm my Virginia residency.  :facepalm:

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Remember in November. A heartbeat away…

I just searched for "community banks" in my county.

They're all regional banks.

This woman is an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Wouldn't be surprised if closer than that by then.

Uncle Joe

Soooo, community-ism.

• Like 1