Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• devnull

18 hours ago, Ann said:

Black church

Only white folks seen. 🙄

Anyone thinking the black vote will elect trump is forgetting how powerful of a message there is against the GOP.

Even then, the GOP getting the black vote will just go toward the future of sliding the GOP left as it is a method to appear and abridge the minority vote. 

• Like 1

heh

Joe Patti's is a Pensacola institution. It is a fresh fish and seafood store with just about anything related that you can imagine.  We had a vehicle dropped off at our house from a dealership in Georgia, and the guy was going to Joe Patti's afterwards before returning home.

Note: there are a lot of fresh fish and seafood stores in the area. I prefer the smaller ones because not only is Joe Patti's a fair distance from where I live, it is crowded AF. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Even McCain knows... 

Does that electoral college estimate take in to consideration all the states that, even if Trump wins the state, will cast their delegate votes for Biden if Biden wins the national popular vote?  :classic_dry:

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Those under 50 need to show up and vote.

Voting machines probably tally black votes for Democrats automatically, anyway.

There's no way Trump overcomes this election fraud.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Boo 1

Deranged Rhino
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Those under 50 need to show up and vote.

From 2% in 2016 to 20%+ in 2024 is the kind of shift the DNC will never recover from... without amnesty providing them 20+ million new voters. 

• Cheers 2

devnull
40 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Democrats will find a way to dig up the votes...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Trump won't win one way or another. It won't be allowed to happen. He will never take office. He will be shot and Biden will declare some martial law until a new election is held, Dems will cheat, anything.... Trump won't be allowed to be president. 😐

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Boo 1

RochesterRob

I'm already figuring that the Democrats will make stats for key districts unknown despite proclaiming a Biden victory in those same districts.  We will never know the number of votes cast for Biden or Trump and a computer failure will be blamed leading to that information permanently lost.  I know it sounds crazy but the Democrats and Biden's string pullers are that desperate. 

• Like 1

RochesterRob
31 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Trump won't win one way or another. It won't be allowed to happen. He will never take office. He will be shot and Biden will declare some martial law until a new election is held, Dems will cheat, anything.... Trump won't be allowed to be president. 😐

We are in mid-June and nobody has taken the bait in terms of an attempt on Trump's life.  Not the left wing loons who believe that Trump is going to revive the 3rd Reich nor the Mexican cartel bosses who Rolling Stone said Trump was going after.  Even Pete seems content to just to come back here periodically to crap his political diaper.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

I'm already figuring that the Democrats will make stats for key districts unknown despite proclaiming a Biden victory in those same districts.  We will never know the number of votes cast for Biden or Trump and a computer failure will be blamed leading to that information permanently lost.  I know it sounds crazy but the Democrats and Biden's string pullers are that desperate. 

Really, it'd just be easier to kill Trump.  A lot less effort, and a "dead Trump" is indisputable.  People will question why he died and who killed him...but no one will question "dead Trump" being unelectable like they'd question the vote tallies.

I'd still vote for dead Trump over Biden, though.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, RochesterRob said:

We are in mid-June and nobody has taken the bait in terms of an attempt on Trump's life.  

That we know of.  "Hasn't been tried" and "hasn't been reported" are not the same thing.

Not the left wing loons who believe that Trump is going to revive the 3rd Reich nor the Mexican cartel bosses who Rolling Stone said Trump was going after.  Even Pete seems content to just to come back here periodically to crap his political diaper.  

I'm consistently having the discussion with "Trump = Hitler" people where they claim the Democrats won't try to assassinate Trump.  They're usually one "Are you saying you wouldn't kill Hitler in 1935 if you had the chance?" question away from saying "Okay...maybe they should."

I'm not sure what's scarier, that there's people who believe assassination of a political opponent is an acceptable electoral tactic...or that there's people who are so easily manipulated into believing that.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

RochesterRob
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Really, it'd just be easier to kill Trump.  A lot less effort, and a "dead Trump" is indisputable.  People will question why he died and who killed him...but no one will question "dead Trump" being unelectable like they'd question the vote tallies.

I'd still vote for dead Trump over Biden, though.  

Killing Trump makes him a martyr in the eyes of many and somebody would think that their place in the afterlife would be secure by killing a key Democrat in retaliation.  For any DOJ. FBI, or some other government spook watching this board I did not suggest a specific individual.

RochesterRob
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That we know of.  "Hasn't been tried" and "hasn't been reported" are not the same thing.

I'm consistently having the discussion with "Trump = Hitler" people where they claim the Democrats won't try to assassinate Trump.  They're usually one "Are you saying you wouldn't kill Hitler in 1935 if you had the chance?" question away from saying "Okay...maybe they should."

I'm not sure what's scarier, that there's people who believe assassination of a political opponent is an acceptable electoral tactic...or that there's people who are so easily manipulated into believing that.  

I would think that an attempt would be reported so as to provide encouragement to anybody else who might be thinking about taking out Trump.  That it would be possible and the security around Trump not so daunting.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Killing Trump makes him a martyr in the eyes of many and somebody would think that their place in the afterlife would be secure by killing a key Democrat in retaliation.  For any DOJ. FBI, or some other government spook watching this board I did not suggest a specific individual.

The difference is, when it comes to retaliating against a Democrat for your 72 virgins or whatever afterlife belief you hold to, you can always find a nutjob.

You can find a lot more people that would be willing to kill Hitler.  That's a much more mainstream belief.

Either way, it only takes one dedicated person...but one of those positions is much more socially acceptable than the other.

Crap Throwing Clavin

I would think that an attempt would be reported so as to provide encouragement to anybody else who might be thinking about taking out Trump.  That it would be possible and the security around Trump not so daunting.

Not the way the Secret Service works.  

RochesterRob
12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I was at Cornell while Reagan was President and it was extremely shocking to hear how some students talked about him.  I have no trouble believing that under the top layer of society that there are more than a few that fantasize about killing Trump.

RochesterRob
10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The difference is, when it comes to retaliating against a Democrat for your 72 virgins or whatever afterlife belief you hold to, you can always find a nutjob.

You can find a lot more people that would be willing to kill Hitler.  That's a much more mainstream belief.

Either way, it only takes one dedicated person...but one of those positions is much more socially acceptable than the other.

Killing Hitler is an empty fantasy for even the crazy.  Even the people who believed that Hitler escaped to South America and lived to the age of 120 don't believe he is around in 2024.