Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

4merper4mer
4 hours ago, devnull said:

Biden:  Who shot first is irelavaireland. What is important is that we need common sense blaster control, like the kind I proposed as a Senator in the Old Rep.  Rap.  Rappapoe.  You know, the old thing

Trump: Clearly Han shot first.  Greedo was just there to do a job for his boss, Jabba.  Jabba, great guy.  I did some real estate development for him on Tatooine.   Quite a conversationalist.  Taught me to speak a bit of Huttese.  

I just watched the YouTube of the original.  I never knew Ken Jeong voices a Star Wars character.  Also the candidates best response would be:

image.gif.38ed29f837973280a2163cb5a3e14d0a.gif

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• devnull

RochesterRob
2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I just watch the YouTube of the original.  I never knew Ken Jeong voices a Star Wars character.  Also the candidates best response would be:

image.gif.38ed29f837973280a2163cb5a3e14d0a.gif

I bet that she grew up to work out of a motel if you know what I mean.

4merper4mer
14 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I bet that she grew up to work out of a motel if you know what I mean.

I have no idea what movie that’s from.

4merper4mer
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Among the best political ads I’ve ever seen; especially the first 45 seconds or so of it.  Skip the Senate bullshit.  Right to the oval.

• Cheers 2

RochesterRob
10 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I have no idea what movie that’s from.

Does not matter.  If you have been through the public education system you know exactly what kind of woman that she will grow up to be.  One that makes a living on her back and has a reputation as a homewrecker. 

4merper4mer
1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Does not matter.  If you have been through the public education system you know exactly what kind of woman that she will grow up to be.  One that makes a living on her back and has a reputation as a homewrecker. 

The character or the actress?  Or both?  

IDBillzFan

Among the best political ads I’ve ever seen; especially the first 45 seconds or so of it.  Skip the Senate bullshit.  Right to the oval.

Incredible ad. Great story. Horrible name. He'd be better off running in the DNC ticket since they'll ultimately run out of enough children to groom and ultimately turn to livestock.

4merper4mer
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Incredible ad. Great story. Horrible name. He'd be better off running in the DNC ticket since they'll ultimately run out of enough children to groom and ultimately turn to livestock.

Is his middle name Like-Uh?

• Haha 2

RochesterRob
Just now, 4merper4mer said:

The character or the actress?  Or both?  

The character.  A little too heavily made up and the hair done up for a 12 year old girl.  By the time they turn 40 they wish they had a nerd with a typical nerd paycheck so they would not have to bounce from bed to bed.

4merper4mer
4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

The character.  A little too heavily made up and the hair done up for a 12 year old girl.  By the time they turn 40 they wish they had a nerd with a typical nerd paycheck so they would not have to bounce from bed to bed.

But……I don’t think movie characters grow up at all.  I think they disappear after the credits roll.

RochesterRob
Just now, 4merper4mer said:

But……I don’t think movie characters grow up at all.  I think they disappear after the credits roll.

But there is a story there whether an observer chooses to follow it or not.  

4merper4mer
2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

But there is a story there whether an observer chooses to follow it or not.  

What happened to James Earl Jones in Field of Dreams?

RochesterRob

What happened to James Earl Jones in Field of Dreams?

Don't know as I have never watched Field of Dreams.  You are the guy who posted a clip of a 12 year old girl shouting the word nerd at presumably a student assembly.  People usually do not post clips which have absolutely no meaning to them.  I was simply saying that I have seen her type before.  Maybe for some 12-15 boy (peeking in here) who is taken in by the lip gloss that there is more than what meets the eye with such a girl.

IDBillzFan

Don't worry, Washington State. If Trump gets re-elected, you can still have your abortions.

To be sure, I am 100% anti-abortion, but I also have no problem if we can reduce the number of children being raised by far-left chicks who are proud of killing their babies.

• Like 1

4merper4mer
42 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Don't know as I have never watched Field of Dreams.  You are the guy who posted a clip of a 12 year old girl shouting the word nerd at presumably a student assembly.  People usually do not post clips which have absolutely no meaning to them.  I was simply saying that I have seen her type before.  Maybe for some 12-15 boy (peeking in here) who is taken in by the lip gloss that there is more than what meets the eye with such a girl.

I was replying to a post about Star Wars which is a movie made for nerds, thus I selected a gif of a person saying nerd.  I could have selected something else I suppose.  I am not under the impression that either the girl character or James Earl Jones’ character actually continued living after their respective movies wrapped.  Would this have been a better choice:

image.gif.44f4c4768238c1e48c35663190022b23.gif

?

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like 1

RochesterRob
2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I was replying to a post about Star Wars which is a movie made for nerds, thus I selected a gif of a person saying nerd.  I could have selected something else I suppose.  I am not under the impression that either the character playing the girl or James Earl Jones character actually continued living after their respective movies rapped.  Would this have been a better choice:

image.gif.44f4c4768238c1e48c35663190022b23.gif

?

There are hundreds of millions of people who have seen Star Wars who do not consider themselves nerds nor the movie nerd material.  But thanks for tell me why you made the post.  

4merper4mer
2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

There are hundreds of millions of people who have seen Star Wars who do not consider themselves nerds nor the movie nerd material.  But thanks for tell me why you made the post.  

Perhaps this next one will be easier to decipher:

image.gif.16aa2cdf960b2411f114977ea377b521.gif