• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• devnull

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're stuck with Joe. And they know it. 

I think the DNC did insert a rule change so they can do some funny business at the convention. That doesn't change the state laws, but there might be a way to dump Joe.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How pissed is Hillary Clinton right now, seeing that Jill Biden is the first female president?

• Haha 4

Deranged Rhino

"I know how to tell the truth - while I'm supported by the entire media complex that lied to you for years about my mental acuity and degenerating condition" is not the most well thought out line to take as a campaign... 

• Facepalm 3

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yikes. He looks even worse today standing there swaying. 

Who are these dumb&#%$s that showed up to see him? Especially after last night? 

• Like 3

Deranged Rhino

+1

But then again, 44 is tied to 46 whether he wants to be or not due to what went down in 2016-2017. He can't afford to abandon Joe and risk that all blowing back on him. 

I bet 44 is rooting so hard for SCOTUS to support presidential immunity on Monday with their ruling. He can't admit it, but he knows he needs it more than Trump at this point.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I bet 44 is rooting so hard for SCOTUS to support presidential immunity on Monday with their ruling. He can't admit it, but he knows he needs it more than Trump at this point.

I think Obama was a cancer on this country. However, if the President does not have immunity for acts done in commission of their office,  times will be bad soon. Obama did have those Americans he had killed by drone strike. That is no bueno, and murder doesn't have a statute of limitations. If the Supreme Court is at all squishy about Presidential immunity, then yes, Obama could be in trouble if Trump does seek retribution. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2