• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• devnull

Bill's face when the audience laughed, unprompted, at the first comment, says it all. That's not his "this is gonna be funny face", that's his "I will end you" look.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 2

The regime believes that if it can control the narrative, it can control reality. Hence the endless demands for censorship, the fake unreported crime stats, the revised economic numbers, the bogus experts, the phony dossiers, and false claims of disinformation. But once in awhile, reality pokes through the narrative mirage in such an obvious way that the truth can no longer be covered up or denied. And in that moment, the regime has no idea what to do. Practiced only in the art of dissembling, it panics, and the apparatchiks turn on each other. It’s fricking beautiful to behold.

4 hours ago, Ann said:

• Like 3

I know people hate to admit they are wrong, hate to see how wrong they have been, but imagine watching, and thinking Biden is ok. 

He should have asked her what lies Trump told, and fact checked Biden to her.  

I wonder how many (outside of the 33% that thought Biden won the debate :classic_blink:) will believe that “reality?”

Next week will be telling on how the “msm” reports Biden. 

one of my neighbors takeaway from the debate (and she said that she watched it): Trump lied 31 times and Biden didn't lie once. Based on today's media and senior Dem consolidation behind Joe, it looks like they plan to just ignore the debate, except for the assertion that Trump lied repeatedly while Biden told the truth. Since they control all the media except X, that message will probably become the "reality" if my neighbor's reaction is any guide.

• Like 3

Gee, I'm so, like, surprised by the early post-debate numbers. The only people who think Biden has the mental and cognitive health to serve can be counted on the hand of a bad woodshop teacher.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Gee, I'm so, like, surprised by the early post-debate numbers. The only people who think Biden has the mental and cognitive health to serve can be counted on the hand of a bad woodshop teacher.

The 27% that said "yes" also need a cognitive test. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

Just one (or is it two?) weeks after all the big Hollywood donor class came out for Biden and Obama - then sung his praises in the media aftermath about how competent he is - they now feel duped. :classic_laugh: 

Hollywood’s Top Donors Freak Out After Biden’s Debate: ‘If He Doesn’t Drop Out, We’re Not Giving Any More Money to Democrats’

Top donors from the media and entertainment business are panicking about Biden’s performance after he stumbled through a 90-minute debate against former President Donald Trump that was watched by some 51 million people.

“With all the text chains I’m on, people are basically like, ‘If he doesn’t drop out, we’re not giving any more money to Democrats or the Democratic Party.’ It’s like super intense,” said one high-profile Hollywood donor.

(Snip)

By midday Friday, Biden’s reelection campaign put out an email blast from from a Hollywood big name in Robert De Niro, who asked for recipients to feed the campaign coffers. “It’s going to take all of us to make sure Donald Trump never returns to the White House, so I’m personally asking: Will you please chip in $25 to the Biden-Harris reelection campaign to help ensure Donald Trump never steps foot in the White House again?” the message read.

(Snip)

But in Hollywood, all eyes are on Jeffrey Katzenberg, the town’s most active Democratic fundraiser, who organized the recent fete that brought Biden and former President Barack Obama to L.A. and drew the likes of George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Jimmy Kimmel and Jack Black. Sources close to Katzenberg say he is taking a wait-and-see approach to how Biden’s debate performance plays out in the coming days. 

https://variety.com/2024/biz/news/hollywood-democrats-panic-biden-debate-1236056752/

• Like 2