Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Election Season

Crap Throwing Clavin

Deranged Rhino
48 minutes ago, Ann said:

The "msm" hasn't pivoted away from the debate yet.

Joe Biden is expected to address his campaign at Camp David. 

That they're focused on Dems freaking out about Joe, and not freaking out about how badly the media lied to them, tells you all you need to know about what's happening right now. The media thinks they can sweep their role in this under the rug by ignoring it. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• devnull

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That they're focused on Dems freaking out about Joe, and not freaking out about how badly the media lied to them, tells you all you need to know about what's happening right now. The media thinks they can sweep their role in this under the rug by ignoring it. 

The same media that is suddenly quick to announce that Ivermectin is effective against Covid and 6 feet apart just seemed like a good idea at the time?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Who listens to them? I am fascinated by what is going on, but the talking heads have no sway with 90% of the public. Anytime they say something remotely honest, I am astonished. Considering the polling for the "msm," I am not alone. I wonder how many more eyes were opened about the lying ways of the "msm" after that debate?

Saying that... the Sunday morning talk shows are showing the wonks which way the deep state is blowing. The continued exposure of Biden's mental incapacity really has me scratching my head. Who allowed it? Was it ordered? Why now (Biden does have control of the first round at the DNC with pledged delegates)?  Why didn't someone have a chat with him about not running when something could be done about it? That he has some sort of dementia is not an inner circle secret. Did they expect the drug cocktail to last forever?

This is making the rounds. From 2020.

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

Who listens to them? I am fascinated by what is going on, but the talking heads have no sway with 90% of the public. Anytime they say something remotely honest, I am astonished. Considering the polling for the "msm," I am not alone. I wonder how many more eyes were opened about the lying ways of the "msm" after that debate?

Saying that... the Sunday morning talk shows are showing the wonks which way the deep state is blowing. The continued exposure of the Biden's mental incapacity really has me scratching my head. Who allowed it? Was it ordered? Why now (Biden does have control of the first round at the DNC with pledged delegates)?  Why didn't someone have a chat with him about not running when something could be done about it? That he has some sort of dementia is not an inner circle secret. Did they expect the drug cocktail to last forever?

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

I'm sure within the next couple of weeks there will be fake polls showing Biden gaining on Trump.  The first 48 hours after the debate by the Democrat establishment shows that they are not running away from Biden.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

Saying that... the Sunday morning talk shows are showing the wonks which way the deep state is blowing. The continued exposure of the Biden's mental incapacity really has me scratching my head. Who allowed it? Was it ordered? Why now (Biden does have control of the first round at the DNC with pledged delegates)?  Why didn't someone have a chat with him about not running when something could be done about it? That he has some sort of dementia is not an inner circle secret. Did they expect the drug cocktail to last forever?

I'm obviously speculating - but I assume the answer to all those questions revolves around some combination of runaway hubris (it's "his turn" like it was "her turn") that extends beyond Biden's family circle to his council of advisors, coupled with the understanding that if they don't get a second term, a lot of very sacred Dem cows are exposed to serious scandal (and now, thanks to their own lawfare efforts) court battles that could land them out of public service (or worse) forever.

• Cheers 4

I guess we will know if he steps aside soon.  He's at Camp David and will meet with his campaign today. 

I wanna know what the Democrats internal polling is showing. 

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Ann said:

I guess we will know if he steps aside soon.  He's at Camp David and will meet with his campaign today. 

I wanna know what the Democrats internal polling is showing. 

Pretty sure it's something like this: 

Natural Disaster GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

Easy to forget as the media and the DNC lackeys all fellate how "nice" and "kind" Joe is as a person while they stick daggers in his back... he's not a good man, has never been a good man, and deserves every bit of scorn and humiliation that's happening to him and his family today. He is one of the biggest liars, thieves, and threat to the American system of government to ever inhabit the walls of 1600 Penn. 

And that's just based on the stuff we know he did. The stuff we don't know about - forget it.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

Deranged Rhino

Again, these are the same people that spent the past 8 years screaming and wailing about "the end of American democracy" - all the while, they're gleefully admitting that we haven't had "American Democracy" in decades... 

It's never been about protecting democracy, it's always been about clinging to power - and convincing low IQ sheep to do their bidding or else be branded a "racists!/sexist!/Putin-ist!"

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

7 hours ago, Ann said:

Also, my son in law is in DAFB. This has happened on multiple occasions and the troups there are pissed as is the General.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 3