• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• devnull

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

11.jpg.5cc03e4d1ab30cd027fc755387fec422.jpg

You were caught lying again Moloch. Notice how angry he got in the debate when they wanted to take away his child sacrifice.  I mean abortion. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Pull Up A Chair GIFs | Tenor

Aww...poor Jane.  

Why don't you go cheer yourself up by visiting a Hezbollah rocket site.  Bitch.

• Like 2

Remember when Hillary tried to sound black with her "I ain't no ways tarred!" speech?

Imagine being black and sounding just as phucking ridiculous.

"They not like us." :classic_laugh:

Once again, I remind you that I could never be a Democrat because I could never admit to being this phucking stupid.

• clown 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Remember when Hillary tried to sound black with her "I ain't no ways tarred!" speech?

Once again, I remind you that I could never be a Democrat because I could never admit to being this phucking stupid.

What in the holy hell is this manufactured nonsense?  @Deranged Rhino writes better scripts.

• Haha 5
  • Popcorn 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I don't buy the argument that Biden is hurting down ballot candidates

If anything, keeping Biden on the ballot helps Senate and Congressional Democrat candidates as a check in Trump

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, devnull said:

If anything, keeping Biden on the ballot helps Senate and Congressional Democrat candidates as a check in Trump

I think the "hurt" comes from people not showing up to vote. If you are just a Presidential voter (more people show up for the Presidential elections) and reflexively vote D, not showing  up means (theoretically) no votes.   Presidential-voter then (most likely) votes D down the entire ticket.  If the Presidential-voter can't be motivated to show up because Biden sucks,  not showing up hurts those down the ticket. 

The enthusiasm gap is probably very large at this point. GOTV could make a difference this election down ticket. 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, devnull said:

Not sure if you're right or not.  But the argument is that voting for the president draws casual voters into the booth and as long as they're there they vote for the rest of the ticket, but if they aren't going to vote for the president then they don't bother to show up.

Though that's the argument, wonder if the bigger issue isn't that the folks filling in the ballots to be stuffed now have to fill out a lot more ballots and it costs too much & is too time consuming to get them to fill in down ballot candidates names 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Not sure if you're right or not.  But the argument is that voting for the president draws casual voters into the booth and as long as they're there they vote for the rest of the ticket, but if they aren't going to vote for the president then they don't bother to show up.

Though that's the argument, wonder if the bigger issue isn't that the folks filling in the ballots to be stuffed now have to fill out a lot more ballots and it costs too much & is too time consuming to get them to fill in down ballot candidates names 

In 1984, when Reagan was clearly going to sweep the polls and networks started calling his victory early, a lot of Democrats in Pacific time just didn't bother going in to vote, which adversely affected down-ballot initiatives (not just state/local offices, but propositions on the ballot in CA as well).

So there's precedent.  Dems are right to worry.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

d55d5bcd829b11f1960779216fc11f8d.jpg

Deranged Rhino

BIDEN CAMPAIGN STRATEGIST
You know what would be a great way to kick off the new cycle the week after the debate? Let's get Vogue to a Jill Biden cover story and talk about how addicted to power she is!

• Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Resulting in Trump supporters storming the Capitol...this time resulting in violence to suppress the sedition.  Which is just what Democrats want.

• Applause 2