• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• devnull

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Over/under on the number of edits and takes?

Biden will speak to "Good Morning America" and "This Week" anchor George Stephanopoulos for the interview. A first look will air on the Friday, July 5, edition of "World News Tonight with David Muir" with portions airing on Saturday and Sunday on "Good Morning America."

The extended interview will air Sunday, July 7, on "This Week" and Monday's episode of "Good Morning America."

We'll PROVE Biden's not impaired...just give us three full days to edit the interview.  

• Like 2
  • O Rly 2
  • Applause 1

9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

We'll PROVE Biden's not impaired...just give us three full days to edit the interview.  

ABC/Disney is probably regretting laying off all those Pixar animators right about...

• Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

We'll see whether or not the deep state has totally abandoned him, with how it is edited.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Nelson59 said:

I'm hoping Biden stays in the race. The GOP will take all three branches.

Disagree

TDS and Never Trumpers aren't going to vote for Trump nor will they stay home.  They'll either toe the line or vote RFK

Swing voters that end up voting for Trump are gonna split their ticket as a check on Trump

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

We'll see whether or not the deep state has totally abandoned him, with how it is edited.

The deep state has way too much money tied up in Biden hence all the image rehabbing in the last couple of days.  If the deep state could find someone else to wear puppet strings they would have long moved on from Biden.

• Cheers 2

The conservative radio talk shows are playing up the Michelle Obama bogeyman this week.  I don't know how that happens as Biden's name is on most states' ballots.  Should he die then it falls to Harris.  What am I missing?

• I don't know 1

4 hours ago, devnull said:

Biden's betting odds continue to fall.  Newsome also drops while Harris is trending up

image.thumb.png.d437d95465197c4ca2938172f2e7e3b5.png

image.thumb.png.27a05d978ed84739e3de3b4d82f4a352.png

Understand that she's the VP.  But how is she at 10% in a betting poll?  She couldn't break 5% with Democrats 4 years ago.  Would give Michele Obama better odds than Kamala at this point.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I wish I could believe that the NYT would print honest journalism.  For the time being I will assume NYT is just gaslighting Biden into quitting because it is their wish.  If this was a serious piece I think we would know a little more in terms of a source.  

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Understand that she's the VP.  But how is she at 10% in a betting poll?  She couldn't break 5% with Democrats 4 years ago.  Would give Michele Obama better odds than Kamala at this point.

Joe Biden may forget to show up.

• I don't know 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

I wish I could believe that the NYT would print honest journalism.  For the time being I will assume NYT is just gaslighting Biden into quitting because it is their wish.  If this was a serious piece I think we would know a little more in terms of a source.  

Between a newsrag you can't trust and a politician you can't trust who has handlers you can't trust what do you expect? 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2