Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Watching Non-Sunday Ticket NFL Game Options for 2023

Hedge

Aside from Sunday Ticket, which will now be carried by YouTubeTV, I have compiled a number of the options that are available to catch full coverage of the remaining games, should you be moving away from DirecTV.

For the below:

• Note that specific channel lineups may differ depending on your geographic area.
  • Services may have a yearly fee, averaging lower $ per month, as well.
  • Sunday Ticket will be on YouTubeTV and is not listed.
  • The Hulu, Disney, ESPN bundle quoted includes Live TV, which is different than bundles for the same 3 that only includes live sports on ESPN.
  • There may be other methods that allow you to get your live, local channels for free in conjunction with these streaming services.
  • You may be able to find a better “deal” or trial based pricing through existing services you already have, such as from your cell phone carrier or credit card companies.
  • Prices and Channels as of March 2023 per their respective websites.

(clicking any below image will give you a higher resolution, if you find it hard to read)

image.thumb.png.f49c3040eab6dca02b560b58c9f50ccd.png

image.thumb.png.8aed439cdf237eaccccb54ce74b30df5.png

Also adding College Football info:

image.thumb.png.a773e9cb90c2bfc155c2152e08137881.png

image.thumb.png.dc626a8ebf7bceebc01ad1a7cd3ad451.png

Websites:

YouTube TV

Paramount+

Hulu

Peacock

ESPN+

FuboTV

SlingTV

Also see the "How to Watch Bills on CBS..." thread

If you have further information you would like to share on deals/pricing aspects or channel set ups in general please comment below!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

16 hours ago, Hedge said:

If you have further information you would like to share on deals/pricing aspects or channel set ups in general please comment below!

Look to your credit cards for deals. My AmEx cards always have a cash back option for various apps.  Right now under "entertainment" I have offers for:

Peacock:  Get $4.99 back as a one-time monthly statement credit, for up to 3 months, by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend with these terms:
Enrollment limited. 

Peacock: Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single annual purchase of $49.99 or more online at peacocktv.com by 5/31/2023.

Fubo Get a $30 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $65 or more online at fubo.tv by 5/31/2023. Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $90). See terms.

Which is a good way to get some of this stuff for free and determine if it is worth the cost to you.

I also have an amazing deal under my Verizon cell phone plan for ESPN+/HULU/Disney+. If you have a Verizon cell phone plan, check and see if you can get in on this deal if you want ESPN+.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 4/14/2023 at 2:14 PM, Ann said:

I also have an amazing deal under my Verizon cell phone plan for ESPN+/HULU/Disney+. If you have a Verizon cell phone plan, check and see if you can get in on this deal if you want ESPN+.

Same here.  More than worth it for Hulu and ESPN+.  Haven't checked out DisneyLGBTQIA+ in ages, though.

When it comes to football, though...I don't feel like I'm missing anything by watching NFL Red Zone, and having NFL+ and watching the game a half-hour after it ends.

• Like 1

I saw $300 for basic nfl out of market on YouTube 

I’ll wait for the NFLN replays.  

Need to price shop myself 

Edited by Shady

Seasons1992
29 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Youtube TV is $73/month?

Why, it seems like only yesterday I was told cutting the cord was going to save me a bunch of money.

It did. Until streaming caught up with programming. 

YouTube Ticket is literally the exact same cost as DirectTV's package now. I knew they would be the same. 

• Like 2

Just now, Seasons1992 said:

YouTube Ticket is literally the exact same cost as DirectTV's package now. I knew they would be the same. 

It also looks like YouTube TV has all the usual suspects; ABC/NBC/CBS, etc. If I'm ditching DirecTV altogether, it's something of a wash.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Youtube TV is $73/month?

Why, it seems like only yesterday I was told cutting the cord was going to save me a bunch of money.

59 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

My husband and I had the same discussion yesterday, same question, same response. 

I don't need youtube TV. Between local TV stations, my apps, and the fact that we seldom watch television, this is gonna be painful. The $100 off is through June, but  if football doesn't start until September, then we will be paying over $200 for something we won't use, even if we wait until the last day to use the "deal." Looks like we will sign up the day before the season starts just to defer that $73/month payment, and then cancel when the season is over - unless they for us into a minimum to get the NFL then I don't know what we will do. Gotta read the TOS. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ann said:

My husband and I had the same discussion yesterday, same question, same response. 

I don't need youtube TV. Between local TV stations, my apps, and the fact that we seldom watch television, this is gonna be painful. The $100 off is through June, but  if football doesn't start until September, then we will be paying over $200 for something we won't use, even if we wait until the last day to use the "deal." Looks like we will sign up the day before the season starts just to defer that $73/month payment, and then cancel when the season is over - unless they for us into a minimum to get the NFL then I don't know what we will do. Gotta read the TOS. 

Pretty sure we'll do the "early bird" non-subscriber thing just before the deadline.

And will probably stick w/ DTv, at least through August, because expect that with no longer haggling to get ST for free (or for at least a $200 discount) and instead haggling for discounts we're eligible for each year will result in a significantly lower bill.  ($20-40/month would be the goal to see knocked off the monthly bill.  If we can't do that, maybe we do go streaming in general.  Can't see ever going Spectrum nor Dish.)

9 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

But you can pick it up in September and drop it in February if you wish. 😏 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

my DirecTV bill promotion of $40 per month ended today.  

They could offer nothing more than another $40 for 12 mo.

Hello Dish (Network) 

3 years locked in price less than DTV with the promotion.  

Plus a $600 master card to boot.

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
12 hours ago, Shady said:

Hello Dish (Network) 

How much are you paying?

57 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

How much are you paying?

I have the 2nd highest Dish package lacking major spots package

I also have HBO MAX and Starz 

$146 per month w/taxes  for 3 years 

The DTV price for the same $199. 

Edited by Shady

15 hours ago, Shady said:

Hello Dish (Network) 

I'm about to approach DirecTV for their most limited deal, primarily because we have SO much content on the DVR that we, as a family, rely on; Christmas movies, "Who's Up For Spaceballs"-type movies, Bills games, etc.

We've got a ton on Amazon, as well, but in the end, I'm tired as shit of all the different streaming content we need to sign up for based on what network managed to grab what series, movie, etc.

And while I'm at it, is it really that difficult to put everyone under one freaking search engine on my "smart" TV, so when I search for a movie, it shows me my options without making me type that shit all over again on another app?

Okay. That's all. Bastards.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm about to approach DirecTV for their most limited deal, primarily because we have SO much content on the DVR that we, as a family, rely on; Christmas movies, "Who's Up For Spaceballs"-type movies, Bills games, etc.

We've got a ton on Amazon, as well, but in the end, I'm tired as shit of all the different streaming content we need to sign up for based on what network managed to grab what series, movie, etc.

And while I'm at it, is it really that difficult to put everyone under one freaking search engine on my "smart" TV, so when I search for a movie, it shows me my options without making me type that shit all over again on another app?

Okay. That's all. Bastards.

Thought that with Amazon Prime, it'll search for whatever show you ask it to look for and then will tell you what the options to watch it are.  (Netflix, Paramount, other major streaming service, Freebie TV, other random streaming service, etc.)

• Wow 1