Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Artificial (or is it?) Intelligence Discussion

Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

But, don’t worry folks, it’s all done locally on the device and in no way will ever be abused:

AND...I don't doubt for a second that this data ends up in the hands of the federal government.

Only saving grace there is that they'll get such a flood of data that they won't be able to analyze any of it.

• Like 3

Deranged Rhino
5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

AND...I don't doubt for a second that this data ends up in the hands of the federal government.

Only saving grace there is that they'll get such a flood of data that they won't be able to analyze any of it.

Yet.

You would know better than me, but I would assume that they've progressed leaps and bounds since 2013 and Snowden's revelations about how they use the massive amounts of data they scoop up. Military/IC AI is likely to be much more advanced than what we're seeing on the commercial market. If it's not already here, have to assume it won't be more than a few years (not decades) before they have the technical ability to handle that kind of data tsunami. 

... Especially when they break out the Quantum *TM AI :classic_ninja:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Uncle Joe
On 5/21/2024 at 2:19 PM, Nouseforaname said:

I have never heard of Arlo Guthrie.

You sir need to sit on the Group W bench.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Robs House

This is fantastic. My wife gives fukk all about politics, but she happened upon Chat GPT's biases and just for shits & giggles she's been &#%$ing around to find its inconsistencies and she just found this:

Screenshot_20240523_213538_Messages.jpg

• clown 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 8:07 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

image.jpeg.66c5ec0990002c30a340a49eb28ceb8f.jpeg

Serenity now. Insanity later.

Edited by snafu
  • Haha 1

Nouseforaname
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Robs House said:

This is fantastic. My wife gives fukk all about politics, but she happened upon Chat GPT's biases and just for shits & giggles she's been &#%$ing around to find its inconsistencies and she just found this:

Screenshot_20240523_213538_Messages.jpg

More proof that you're a liar.

first: you found this on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/israelexposed/s/zA1lM4E6Px

And second, this is the actual result of the query:

image.thumb.png.fbb4d19e47253818eb340c781e2f4b2a.png

image.thumb.png.986b8b9f6631e7c3db49cbddeb51196e.png

Edited by Nouseforaname

Robs House
7 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

More proof that you're a liar.

image.thumb.png.fbb4d19e47253818eb340c781e2f4b2a.png

image.thumb.png.986b8b9f6631e7c3db49cbddeb51196e.png

Apparently you're right. Congratulations, there's a first time for everything. Turns out it was something she saw on Tic Tok, so it may be from an older version of Chat GPT or maybe a hoax.

Either way, I'll eat crow for posting without confirming. You're still kind of a douche for calling me a liar for an honest mistake.

Nouseforaname
Just now, Robs House said:

Apparently you're right. Congratulations, there's a first time for everything. Turns out it was something she saw on Tic Tok, so it may be from an older version of Chat GPT or maybe a hoax.

Either way, I'll eat crow for posting without confirming. You're still kind of a douche for calling me a liar for an honest mistake.

And you’re a liar because it wasn’t an honest mistake. 

Robs House
4 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

And you’re a liar because it wasn’t an honest mistake. 

You know, you're right. I did know. In fact, I created that image and took a screenshot afterwards so I could post it here in a futile attempt to convince the patrons of this board that Chat GPT has built in bias. When you caught me red-handed I thought I could slink out of it by pretending I was sitting on the couch helping my daughter study chemistry when my wife texted me the screenshot & I just posted it on the fly, but you were wise to my underhanded tactics. And I want to apologize. Not to you, because I don't owe you anything, but to myself, because I want to be the best poster that I can be.

Nouseforaname
10 hours ago, Robs House said:

You know, you're right. I did know. In fact, I created that image and took a screenshot afterwards so I could post it here in a futile attempt to convince the patrons of this board that Chat GPT has built in bias. When you caught me red-handed I thought I could slink out of it by pretending I was sitting on the couch helping my daughter study chemistry when my wife texted me the screenshot & I just posted it on the fly, but you were wise to my underhanded tactics. And I want to apologize. Not to you, because I don't owe you anything, but to myself, because I want to be the best poster that I can be.

Funny how you very easily accepted the notion that “AI is controlled by the Jews” with no critical thinking whatsoever. Pretty much a continuation of every antisemitic trope that has ever existed. 

So no, you didn’t design that screenshot but it’s clear what your sources are and what kind of a person you are.

Randy lost his voice and ability to speak, as well as control his right side of his body after a stroke many years ago. he is a country icon that as his wife said with this song "you did not know how much you missed it until you hear this song."

it took many months to create using AI dubbed over a live voice to record a song written for Randy using his voice.

it is so damn good to hear his voice but it's also damn creepy to hear that AI can do this. and it's amazing how Milli Vanilli was demonized for something that is 100% today acceptable and often surpassed on the creative side of "music" these days.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

AI bugs me, but this woman found the perfect use for it, and it's a great 40 seconds to end a crazy week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nouseforaname
6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That’s been going around. 

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
58 minutes ago, Ann said:

11.jpg.9aa45a24fe62ab825013a6d0002007d4.jpg

Yeah I doubt that unless he wants to lose half of his user base. 

Billsandhorns
37 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Yeah I doubt that unless he wants to lose half of his user base. 

he's talking about AT his companies, not people that use his product. 

Nouseforaname
15 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

he's talking about AT his companies, not people that use his product. 

My mistake.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1